• Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,200
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

11 hours ago, Uriah said:

Hi Marilyn

An interesting point. May I add to it a bit?

First, if one looks at the distance of 1600 furlongs in Rev. 16, it comes to about 200 miles (a bit less depending on which furlong, I think). People have compared this to Isaiah 63:1-6- (trading of the wine press)

1 Who is this coming from Edom, from Bozrah, with his garments stained crimson? Who is this, robed in splendor, striding forward in the greatness of his strength? “It is I, proclaiming victory, mighty to save.” 

2Why are your garments red, like those of one treading the winepress? 

3 “I have trodden the winepress alone; from the nations no one was with me. I trampled them in my anger and trod them down in my wrath; their blood spattered my garments, and I stained all my clothing. 

4 It was for me the day of vengeance; the year for me to redeem had come. 

5 I looked, but there was no one to help, I was appalled that no one gave support; so my own arm achieved salvation for me, and my own wrath sustained me. 

6 I trampled the nations in my anger; in my wrath I made them drunk and poured their blood on the ground.”

It happens that the distance between Bozrah and Armageddon would match. But the depth of blood to the horse's bridle? Well it will reach that depth in a low area of the plain of Megiddo, but not actual blood. It will be the water ejected bythe asteroid of Rev.8:8. The cloud of material from the sea will have atomized (from the heat of impact) metallic content that will rust and give the blood--like appearance. the orbit of the cloud will deteriorate and come crashing in as can be seen in Eze. 28:22- And I will plead against him with pestilence and with blood; and I will rain upon him, and upon his bands, and upon the many people that are with him, an overflowing rain, and great hailstones, fire, and brimstone. 

And as for Rev. 6, Yes that is when the powers of heaven are shaken, they will see the FACE of Him sitting on the throne!

Hi Uriah,

Interesting thought there. My view is that when the Lord touches the Mount of Olives then it splits and living water flows out. This living water will fill up the valley outside Jerusalem where the slain bodies of the world`s armies are, with their blood mixing with the water to height of the horse`s bridles. (Rev. 14: 20)

And this water will flow east & west going into the river Jordan, up and down Israel for 1,600 furlongs, (about 200 miles)  (Rev. 14: 20)

Marilyn.  

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30

3 hours ago, Da Puppers said:

This appearance of this sign in the heavens is response to the disciples question: 

Mat 24:3 KJV And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

.......   The rapture/ parousia will be the last sign that the world will see when the kingdom of God becomes near. 

I hope that all of this helps you to see that the "sign of his parousia" is the sign of the son of man in heaven and appears at the time of the rapture. 

Be Blessed 

The PuP 

Hi Da Puppers,

Now can you please tell me why the Lord is telling the people of Israel about the Body of Christ being caught away, especially when the Lord had NOT revealed that to anyone then?

Marilyn.

1 hour ago, Da Puppers said:

And where do you get this understanding?  

The rapture of the church was not a mystery that was revealed to us through the apostle Paul, but it was told to us by the Lord Jesus himself.   Now,  you tell me.  Why would Jesus tell the apostles of events that they would never see and direct his comments to an unregenerate and unbelieving world who would suffer the wrath of God,  when we are not appointed to obtain wrath? 

Be Blessed 

The PuP 

Hi Da Pup,

The Lord Jesus when manifest on earth was telling the people of Israel what would happen to their NATION and their Temple. (Matt. 24: 1 & 2) 

The Body of Christ was a mystery revealed to the Apostle Paul by the Lord Jesus when He ascended.

`....He made known to me the mystery.....which in other ages WAS NOT KNOWN TO THE SONS OF MEN,......`   (Eph. 3: 3 & 5)

Marilyn.

8 hours ago, Da Puppers said:

To whom and what did he reveal?  Paul only? 

Luk 22:29-30 KJV    And I appoint unto you a kingdom, as my Father hath appointed unto me; That ye may eat and drink at my table in my kingdom, and sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

What did Jesus appoint unto them? The kingdom of God? 

The PuP 

Hi Da Pup,

The word kingdom means ruler. If you look at what you quoted you will see that the 12 disciples, (pre ascension apostles) will rule, (on thrones) over ISRAEL.

God`s kingdom rulership involves more than just Israel and the earth.

Marilyn.

8 hours ago, Da Puppers said:

When Jesus ascended back to heaven,  did he tell them to preach only to the Jews? 

Mat 28:19 KJV Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

Act 1:8 KJV But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

What is the kingdom of heaven?  According to the parable of the tares,  it is the sowing of the words of Jesus into the field of the whole world. 
Mat 13:37-39 KJV    He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man; The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one; The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.

Be Blessed 

The PuP 

Hi Da Pup,

The 12 disciples, (pre ascension apostles) preached that Jesus is the Lord and the Christ. (Acts 2: 36). Then when the Lord ascended and gave His Holy Spirit, He also gave men to be apostles, (Eph. 4: 11) to build up the Body of Christ. Peter did not know of this revelation, this other group (than of Israel or the Gentiles). Peter tried to make the Gentile believers become Jewish. (Gal.  2: 11 - 14) The apostle Paul had to correct Peter regarding this error.

The 12 (pre ascension apostles) only knew of the rulership (kingdom) of heaven that would be on the earth. The Body of Christ, however was given further revelation of their inheritance, which is in heaven.

`For our citizenship is in heaven from which we also eagerly wait for the saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ.` (Phil. 3: 20)

Marilyn.

4 hours ago, Da Puppers said:

You seem to be saying that Christ's kingdom,  the kingdom of God, and the ruling by the 12 apostles,  is here now.  The following says differently: 

Mat 19:28 KJV    And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

Mat 25:31 KJV When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:

Be Blessed 

The PuP 

Hi Da Pup,

If you read my comments more carefully you will see that I say - the 12 disciples, (pre ascension apostles) WILL rule, (on thrones) over ISRAEL. That is future!

Marilyn.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,111
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

The only "sign of the Son of Man" (that is, the sign of Jesus) that the whole world would associate with Him is the Cross.

I suspect this cross will be the Southern Cross, which will have become visible high in the sky in the Northern Hemisphere due to a pole reversal. This will take place at the 6th Seal.

More on my reasoning here:

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

On 8/18/2019 at 11:36 PM, Marilyn C said:

Hi Da Pup,

If you read my comments more carefully you will see that I say - the 12 disciples, (pre ascension apostles) WILL rule, (on thrones) over ISRAEL. That is future!

Marilyn.

There are only 11. Judas Iscariot is omitted. Mithas was chosen after the ascention.

In Christ

Montana Marv

5 hours ago, Montana Marv said:

There are only 11. Judas Iscariot is omitted. Mithas was chosen after the ascention.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Hi MM,

Yes Matthais was chosen after the Lord ascended, however that does not disqualify him as a pre-ascension apostle. Here is God`s criteria -

`Therefore, of these men who have accompanied us all the time that the Lord Jesus went in and out among us, beginning from the baptism of John to that day when he was taken up from us, one of these men must become a witness with us of His resurrection.` (Acts 1: 21 & 22)

Marilyn.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

3 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi MM,

Yes Matthais was chosen after the Lord ascended, however that does not disqualify him as a pre-ascension apostle. Here is God`s criteria -

`Therefore, of these men who have accompanied us all the time that the Lord Jesus went in and out among us, beginning from the baptism of John to that day when he was taken up from us, one of these men must become a witness with us of His resurrection.` (Acts 1: 21 & 22)

Marilyn.

It sure does disqualify him according to what you posted.  Judas Iscariot was one of the 12.

In Christ

Montana Marv