• Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,185
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  02/19/1971

On 8/18/2019 at 11:42 AM, BeauJangles said:

what? :huh:

The J is silent in Hebrew so he doesn’t want to say Jehovah witnesses. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5

Yeah, JWs are strict in their denial of the bodily resurrection of Christ, they believe he is an Angel, and they belittle his deity and calls him “a god”. Their good works of knocking on doors is nothing more than  promoting another Christ. Our Lord put it like this

Mat 23:15  "Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You travel over land and sea to win a single convert, and when you have succeeded, you make them twice as much a child of hell as you are.

Nothing at all honorable about the watchtower. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5

11 minutes ago, maryjayne said:

I think, bearing in mind the convoluted wording used, @Evgen is saying that the Jehovahs Witnesses speak softly with loving sounds to their voices and concern in their eyes.

And this is true. The JW's I knew really, really cared about people. They go out in all weathers to try to preach to people. They are so wrong in their message, but they are sincere and love their fellow humans and want to save them. That is their motivation most of the time. Plus fear of retribution from the Elders if they dont do a certain amount of hours preaching. The ground troops doing the actual field service are loving. Such a shame it is the wrong message : (

Even though @Evgen may be saying the witnesses are kind in their approach (although nothing kind at all in leading people to hell), he himself has a more bold and less than kind approach. I mean if we are speaking the truth in love. I think he is more talking about their zeal in witnessing.

11 hours ago, Sonshine☀️ said:

Evgen, I think you are using sarcasm here, meaning that Jesus was not always “gentle, kind and inoffensive” when speaking the truth as are the “Watchtower Witnesses,” even though their doctrine is false.

AM I right?  

…but perhaps, sarcasm is not the best way to make a point.  I prefer a direct approach. :)

Sister, using sarcasm was the last thing crossing my mind.

What I meant, the Lord spoke (& speak on) the Truth being led so by the Holy Spirit, without much care whether some might be offended or "brokenhearted." Moreover, He didn't (& don't) explain too much.

Kindly note, sarcasm can be different. GOD used it too. 

If by "direct approach" you mean being more clear, I agree. As far as yesterday, got it. Some Brethren get mud when are taught. Have got to "block user." From now on, I'm brief and speak more only when get asked to. 

Thank you, Sonshine. Shine on. Igor