• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,627
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

3 hours ago, missmuffet said:

I am saying that the Bible tells us all genuine believers in Jesus Christ will go in the rapture of the Church.

Revelation 3:10

Because you have kept My command to persevere, I also will keep you from the hour of trial which shall come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth.

All those who are not saved will remain in the 7 year tribulation. They will have chance to come to Jesus Christ and will become martyred tribulation saints.

So do you consider yourself a genuine believer? Not holding to false doctrine or other such issue as variously recorded in Rev 3?

Are you saying the believers in the letters to the churches would not be genuine believers? 

Jesus is addressing them as if they are, just with some baggage. 

Are you saying a person is not a genuine believer if they are carrying around some baggage? Or a false notion or two?

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

4 hours ago, Diaste said:

So do you consider yourself a genuine believer? Not holding to false doctrine or other such issue as variously recorded in Rev 3?

Are you saying the believers in the letters to the churches would not be genuine believers? 

Jesus is addressing them as if they are, just with some baggage. 

Are you saying a person is not a genuine believer if they are carrying around some baggage? Or a false notion or two?

I am a born again believer who believes in OSAS. Christians will be judged in the Judgment Seat of Christ. We will be judged on everything we did for Christ while we were on this earth. Some will get rewards and some will not get rewards because they did not serve Christ well. But they are in heaven which is a reward in itself. 

• Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, missmuffet said:

I am a born again believer who believes in OSAS. Christians will be judged in the Judgment Seat of Christ. We will be judged on everything we did for Christ while we were on this earth. Some will get rewards and some will not get rewards because they did not serve Christ well. But they are in heaven which is a reward in itself. 

I see. Then there would be only genuine believers, yes? Once saved not even mass murder can keep you out as one is always saved once they have received salvation. 

Doesn't that just give license for any behavior? Would not repentance after salvation mean nothing? Why would one have to repent if OSAS?

And yet Jesus Himself calls all believers to repent many times in Rev 2-3. And if they do not?

"Therefore repent! Otherwise I will come to you shortly and wage war against them with the sword of My mouth."

"those who commit adultery with her will suffer great tribulation unless they repent of her deeds. Then I will strike her children dead, and all the churches will know that I am the One who searches minds and hearts, and I will repay each of you according to your deeds."

That's scary stuff, for believers!

Edited by Diaste

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

12 hours ago, Diaste said:

I see. Then there would be only genuine believers, yes? Once saved not even mass murder can keep you out as one is always saved once they have received salvation. 

Doesn't that just give license for any behavior? Would not repentance after salvation mean nothing? Why would one have to repent if OSAS?

And yet Jesus Himself calls all believers to repent many times in Rev 2-3. And if they do not?

"Therefore repent! Otherwise I will come to you shortly and wage war against them with the sword of My mouth."

"those who commit adultery with her will suffer great tribulation unless they repent of her deeds. Then I will strike her children dead, and all the churches will know that I am the One who searches minds and hearts, and I will repay each of you according to your deeds."

That's scary stuff, for believers!

Was that person genuinely saved to begin with? I don't think a mass murderer would be a born again Christian. Do you? God knows the heart. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

On 9/22/2019 at 8:24 PM, ENOCH2010 said:

Sorry missmuffet but the pre-trib doctrine is only a theory, which many (and I'm included in the many) don't believe a word of it, because it is most defiantly not in the Bible. It is only a hope

Yep! Our blessed hope..

Titus 2:13 (KJV) Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

On 9/22/2019 at 8:23 AM, dhchristian said:

I Agree Fully, the fields white and ripe. Both with the Wheat and with the tares. While man is focused on man they are worshipping the beast. All those selfies.... This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts, Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. (Post Modern religion) Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith. But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as theirs also was. (2 Timothy 3:1-9)

Put a check mark by each descriptive above which accurately describes this generation we are living and you will know we are living in the "last days". There are 20+ descriptives, and all are accurate to today.

I couldn't agree more. What an exciting time to witness all these things occurring in our very own lifetimes. It's like a jigsaw puzzle nearing completion; the remaining pieces become fewer and are easier to identify where they need to fit into the puzzle. That couldn't be said 20, 50, 100+ years ago in previous generations. We have a convergence of 'everything' prophetic. 

I'm going to disagree with many here discussing the world will not become cashless for reasons to numerous to mention. 

11 hours ago, missmuffet said:

Was that person genuinely saved to begin with? I don't think a mass murderer would be a born again Christian. Do you? God knows the heart. 

That was an extreme example, I admit, and of course I do not believe people that do such things are followers of Christ. They can be born again and saved if they repent as salvation is the free gift of God to everyone without prejudice. And they are reported examples of people who have done terrible things repenting and acknowledging Christ as Lord. :41:

I'm just saying we, as individuals, must be wary we do not step out of the grace and protection of our Savior. We tread waters dangerous enough as it is.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

13 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

I'm going to disagree with many here discussing the world will not become cashless for reasons to numerous to mention. 

It already is pretty much cashless. Small denominations of bills, and devalued dollar, make all cash Petty. 

17 minutes ago, dhchristian said:

It already is pretty much cashless. Small denominations of bills, and devalued dollar, make all cash Petty. 

Yep, in the big scheme of things I'd consider it cashless already. 95% of all global financial transactions are done electronically. If one understands money, what it is, its function and history of debasement; we get a better idea of where things are heading. Money is nothing more than a representation of stored wealth [stored labor] and a convenient means of exchange and the division of labor [24 chickens for a cow] and ease of transactions. The history of money and banking is interesting; everything from the king shaving off edges of precious metal coins and debasing the content of the precious metals in greed and to finance something. To the development of banks to secure ones store of wealth, loan it out and charge interest loaning out others money. To the complex dishonest weights and measures of banking we have today.

Checks have become almost obsolete. Most people today get their paychecks, retirement and tax refunds by electronic deposit. More and more people are having their bills and mortgages deducted and paid electronically [do we see a trend here?]. To do such, you have to have and depend on a financial institution. Standing in the checkout lines of Walmart, McDonald's, Hardies, etc., I see two out of three people using plastic to pay for their purchases. 

I'm hearing politicians and major media outlets touting the benefits of doing away with cash [reduce eliminate crime and robberies, curtail the drug problem and drug cartel's, etc.].

No one can define what a fiat dollar bill is or what it represents in value. It's only a promise to pay, backed by the good credit, and backed by nothing. What's the difference between that dollar and some entries of ones' and zero's on a computer, other than faster, more efficient and complete and total control over the system? 

The handwriting is on the wall, or in this case; the one's and zero's are in the computers.

I hear people retort, well we can just barter to survive and get around this system. Really, how are they going to do that and from where? Every square inch of property on the globe is owned or claimed by someone. To own personal property, you have to pay property taxes on it or the government will seize it. Who's private or government land will a person(s) squat on? How will they travel back and forth and from where to where?

I reduced my compacted thoughts to Readers Digest size  :24:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

2 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

Yep, in the big scheme of things I'd consider it cashless already. 95% of all global financial transactions are done electronically. If one understands money, what it is, its function and history of debasement; we get a better idea of where things are heading. Money is nothing more than a representation of stored wealth [stored labor] and a convenient means of exchange and the division of labor [24 chickens for a cow] and ease of transactions. The history of money and banking is interesting; everything from the king shaving off edges of precious metal coins and debasing the content of the precious metals in greed and to finance something. To the development of banks to secure ones store of wealth, loan it out and charge interest loaning out others money. To the complex dishonest weights and measures of banking we have today.

I will add to this some facts to show how "petty' the cash is you have. Some Numismatic facts for you.

Let's say you make $30k a year salary, That is $577/week and $115 per day approx. With that $115 dollars, You could buy 1.5 Gold dollar coins which had a face value of $1.50 when they were in circulation as cash (that is just the Metal content, not numismatic value). The Last year they made gold dollars was 1929. In April of 1933 FDR ordered all gold coins seized and outlawed their ownership. The fine was $10,000 or 10 years in prison for anyone caught with them. Well, the rich and some smart people hid them, some in private accounts in Europe, some in mason Jars buried in their basement. But since that point That is how much value has been stolen from our U.S. Dollar. That is to say the dollar is 100x less valuable today than it was in 1929... Simple math 115/1.50=100.

The average Salary in 1929 was $1000.00 per year. The average salary today is $30,000 per year. a 30x increase, Meaning adjusted for inflation, the value of every dollar has been reduced 70x from 1929. So Back in 1929 you were earning approximately 5 of those Gold dollars every day you worked, Now you are earning only 1.5 of those gold dollars.

So Let's say Uncle Bob worked really hard from 1929, and he kept $1000 in a safe in the form of Paper currency. That paper currency in his safe would have lost 70x its buying power for every dollar since 1929. But if he had Placed the equivalent # of  Gold dollars into a Jar That $1000 would be worth over $70,000 today. ($73,910 to be exact in metal content alone). Yes those Paper dollars are still Legal tender, and Worth a dollar, But todays dollar is worth significantly less. In Other words, by switching money to Paper, The Fed is able to rob everyone's hard earned money without them knowing about it right out of their safe. Imagine now how much worse electronic money is to rob. Someone is getting rich, and it ain't you and me. This is what is known as monetary slavery. We are all slaves, we just do not know it.