• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,062
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/07/1955

PSALM 78:1 give ear O MY people to MY law incline your ears to the words of --- MY MOUTH ---

PROVERBS 28:9 HE THAT TURNETH AWAY HIS EAR FROM HEARING THE LAW EVEN HIS PRAYER SHALL BE AN ABOMINATION  28:10 whoso causeth the righteous to go astray in an evil way he shall fall himself into his own pit but the upright shall have good things in possession 

JOHN 1:14 and the WORD was made flesh and dwelt among us and we beheld his glory the glory as of the only begotten of THE FATHER full of grace and truth  1:17  for the law was given by moses but grace and truth came by JESUS CHRIST 

PSALM 119:142  thy righteousness is an everlasting righteousness and --- THY LAW IS THE TRUTH ---

PROVERBS 6:23 for the commandment is a lamp and the law is light and reproofs of instruction are the way of life 

JOHN 1:4 in HIM was life and the life was the light of men     JOHN 3:19 and this is the condemnation that light is come into the world and men loved darkness rather than light because their deeds were evil  3:20  for everyone that doeth evil hateth the light neither cometh to the light lest his deeds should be reproved  3:21  but he that --- DOETH TRUTH --- cometh to the light that his deeds may be made manifest that they are wrought in GOD

ISAIAH 8:20 TO THE LAW AND TO THE TESTIMONY IF THEY SPEAK NOT ACCORDING TO THIS WORD IT IS BECAUSE --- THERE IS NO LIGHT IN THEM ---  

ISAIAH 51:4 hearken unto ME MY people and give ear unto ME O MY nation for a law shall proceed from ME and I will make MY judgement to rest for --- A LIGHT OF THE PEOPLE

JOHN 12:46 I am come a light into the world that whosoever believeth on ME should not abide in darkness 

ROMANS 8:1 there is therefore now no condemnation to them which --- ARE IN CHRIST JESUS --- who walk not after the flesh but after the spirit  8:2  for the law of the spirit of life in CHRIST JESUS HATH MADE ME FREE --- FROM THE LAW OF SIN AND DEATH---     ( after & before )

JOHN 6:63 it is the spirit that quickeneth the flesh profiteth nothing the words that I speak unto you they are spirit and they are life

GALATIANS 6:2  bear you one anothers burden and so fulfil the law of CHRIST  6:3  for if a man think himself to be something when he is nothing he deceiveth himself

GALATIANS 5:4 CHRIST IS BECOME OF NO EFFECT UNTO YOU WHOSOEVER ARE JUSTIFIED BY THE LAW YOU ARE FALLEN FROM GRACE  ( before & after ) 

HEBREWS 7:11 if therefore perfection were by the Levitical priesthood for under it the people received the law what further need was there that another priest should rise after the order of melchisedec and not be called after the order of aaron  7:12  for the priesthood being changed there is made of necessity --- A CHANGE ALSO OF THE LAW ---  7:23  and they truly were many priests because they were not suffered to continue by reason of death  7:24  BUT THIS MAN BECAUSE HE CONTINUETH EVER --- HATH AN UNCHANGEABLE PRIESTHOOD --- 

LOVING THE LORD JESUS CHRIST 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,257
  • Content Per Day:  3.32
  • Days Won:  30

1Ti 1:8  NKJV But we know that the law is good if one uses it lawfully, 1Ti 1:9  knowing this: that the law is not made for a righteous person, but for the lawless and insubordinate, for the ungodly and for sinners, for the unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers, 1Ti 1:10  for fornicators, for sodomites, for kidnappers, for liars, for perjurers, and if there is any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine, 1Ti 1:11  according to the glorious gospel of the blessed God which was committed to my trust.

Gal 3:22  But the Scripture has confined all under sin, that the promise by faith in Jesus Christ might be given to those who believe.  Gal 3:23  But before faith came, we were kept under guard by the law, kept for the faith which would afterward be revealed.  Gal 3:24  Therefore the law was our tutor to bring us to Christ, that we might be justified by faith. Gal 3:25  But after faith has come, we are no longer under a tutor.

Gal 5:13  For you, brethren, have been called to liberty; only do not use liberty as an opportunity for the flesh, but through love serve one another.  Gal 5:14  For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this: "YOU SHALL LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF."

Gal 5:16  I say then: Walk in the Spirit, and you shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh.

Gal 5:18  But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law.

We are set free from the law so that we may walk in the Spirit in love.  When God's love leads us to serve each other we are no longer under the law yet are fulfilling the law.  

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  319
  • Content Per Day:  0.19

Take heed unto ourselves and unto the doctrine, and continue in them, to save ourselves and them that hear us(with ears given to hear)

Take heed, if our brother tresspasses against us, we forgive him after we rebuke him, and the Apostles asked for their faith to be increased.(faith is in these teachings, right ways of Christ to be believed)

Nobody tanks wen the workers do what is their duty to do.

We, also, are to do what is our duty to do, as unprofitable servants..

1 Timothy 4:16 Take heed unto thyself, and unto the doctrine; continue in them: for in doing this thou shalt both save thyself, and them that hear thee.

Luke 17:3 Take heed to yourselves: If thy brother trespass against thee, rebuke him; and if he repent, forgive him.
4 And if he trespass against thee seven times in a day, and seven times in a day turn again to thee, saying, I repent; thou shalt forgive him.

Luke 17:5 And the apostles said unto the Lord, Increase our faith.
6 And the Lord said, If ye had faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye might say unto this sycamine tree, Be thou plucked up by the root, and be thou planted in the sea; and it should obey you.
7 But which of you, having a servant plowing or feeding cattle, will say unto him by and by, when he is come from the field, Go and sit down to meat?
8 And will not rather say unto him, Make ready wherewith I may sup, and gird thyself, and serve me, till I have eaten and drunken; and afterward thou shalt eat and drink?
9 Doth he thank that servant because he did the things that were commanded him? I trow not.
10 So likewise ye, when ye shall have done all those things which are commanded you, say, We are unprofitable servants: we have done that which was our duty to do.

2 Corinthians 11:15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

2 Timothy 3:17 That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.

1 John 3:12 Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous.

Revelation 2:26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  219
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

45 minutes ago, Willa said:

We are set free from the law so that we may walk in the Spirit in love.  When God's love leads us to serve each other we are no longer under the law yet are fulfilling the law.  

Well said Willa! I love God's Word and for all that Jesus Christ has done for us.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, steve morrow said:

PSALM 78:1 give ear O MY people to MY law incline your ears to the words of --- MY MOUTH ---

Great Psalm, ...directed at the time to the people of God, ...the Hebrews, the descendants of Abraham, Issac and Jacob.

However today, we who are the called out ones, members of His Church, ...the relationship between them and God is very different than the relationship we have with Father, ...we are not just His people, ...but born again, adopted children of God, we have Father's Law placed in our hearts and written in our minds (conscience), ...also totally different from the Hebrews who followed the Holy Spirit externally, ...we have the Holy Spirit living inside of us, to lead and guide us every moment of every day, ...throughout Eternity!

Lord bless

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,029
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,376
  • Content Per Day:  1.80
  • Days Won:  92

11 hours ago, Willa said:

Gal 5:16  I say then: Walk in the Spirit, and you shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh.

Gal 5:18  But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law.

Willa, that is a wonderful explanation.   Some cannot see this or understand it.   As born again believers, the law is written on our hearts, therefore we will have transformed lives with the help of the Holy Spirit.

bible-verses-15.jpg.69dbeb6b6031933ad9bfb8c7c344a275.jpg

• Praise God! 1

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  319
  • Content Per Day:  0.19

Continuing in the word of Christ is true belief, and the truth sets us free.

The servant(to sin) abides not in a house forever, only the Son making us free from sin makes us abide ever.

His word has to have place in us, to set us free, and sin is the goal to be set free from.

John 8:31 Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;
32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
33 They answered him, We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free?
34 Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin.
35 And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever.
36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.
37 I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you.

Free to serve righteousness, righteousness to holiness, no longer shamed of what has no fruit which we had to be set free from..

Romans 6:11 Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Romans 6:18 Being then made free from sin, ye became the servants of righteousness.
19 I speak after the manner of men because of the infirmity of your flesh: for as ye have yielded your members servants to uncleanness and to iniquity unto iniquity; even so now yield your members servants to righteousness unto holiness.
20 For when ye were the servants of sin, ye were free from righteousness.
21 What fruit had ye then in those things whereof ye are now ashamed? for the end of those things is death.