• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,203
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

16 hours ago, Betha said:

Hi Marilyn C, nice to get to know you...wish it was under more agreeable circumstances. I get what you are pointing out. So where do the Gentiles and Christians fit into God's Plan of redemption ?  do THEY not need Covenants and laws  in order to be HIS people ? I thought the 'veil of division had been torn down and we are all equal IN CHRIST  - starting from the same level !

Hi Betha,

And good to get to know you. I`m fine discussing with you even if we disagree, to my mind the Holy Spirit will show us His truth, as we are humble. And I see that you have been quite polite, thank you.

Now I was going to add more to my post, and I`m so glad you asked. Very kind of you. You asked -

Q - `So where do the Gentiles and Christians fit into God`s Plan of redemption?`

You are right that the veil has been torn down and Jews and Gentiles, when turn to Jesus are set in the Body of Christ. We are a heavenly group destined for glory to rule and reign with the Lord. (Rev. 3: 21) We have the Holy Spirit within who is making us like unto Christ`s character.

Then there is the nation of Israel who although rejected Christ will turn to Him when He comes to deliver them as a nation. They are an earthly group and the Holy Spirit will write on their mind and heart God`s law, God`s ways. Then they will teach the nations that are left after the tribulation. (Micah 4: 1 - 3)

All in God`s great kingdom but in different realms - the New Heavens and the New Earth.

regards, Marilyn.

• Well Said! 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  319
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  0

The end of the world now, has no faith in it, and it explains why it is popular to discuss sinning, and no law keeping, and this would draw many sinners to this completely open way to have belief in God, which has already been accomplished.

2 Timothy 3:1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.

We enter now through tribulation, there is no other tribulation to come, when it has always been here, and the tribulation is because men have a form of godliness now but instead prefer to be lovers of their own selves, instead of lovers of God or of anyone else instead.

God created all by wisdom, nobody can resist His Spirit of truth, and just as Gentiles are unfaithful now, so every nation is and will remain so, too.

Israel is a remnant, they are of the Spirit, and everyone who is circumcised now in the Spirit, is of Israel, not of the flesh but of the Spirit.