Sign in to follow this  
Joshua-777

Matthew Chapter 6 ( 5 Minute bible Meditation)

My first attempt doing something like this, let me know what you think.

Edited by Joshua-777

First try? Wow! Great job, Joshua!

I thought it flowed very well, and I really enjoyed watching it. The only thing that joggled me slightly was the picture at 2:06- I wasn't sure if the man was being baptized or drowned. With all the horror shows lately, I wondered if it could possibly be misinterpreted by an unbeliever. 

God bless you, Joshua, as you share the Word of God through videos. May many be encouraged and drawn to faith in Jesus Christ through watching them.

On 10/14/2019 at 6:11 PM, Jubilea said:

First try? Wow! Great job, Joshua!

I thought it flowed very well, and I really enjoyed watching it. The only thing that joggled me slightly was the picture at 2:06- I wasn't sure if the man was being baptized or drowned. With all the horror shows lately, I wondered if it could possibly be misinterpreted by an unbeliever. 

God bless you, Joshua, as you share the Word of God through videos. May many be encouraged and drawn to faith in Jesus Christ through watching them.

Thanks for your feedback.

Nice job Josh.  As for the man under water reaching for the cross, it fit well, symbolizing how those who are drowning in life's problems need the reach for the cross in order to be saved.

Sign in to follow this