Yeshua153

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  219
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0

I don't go along with coincidence, there is too much in the bible starting In Genesis, that confirms God's order of things, that leads into eternity. As a base scripture, for how God sees things, 2Pet 3v8 

“But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.”

Back to Genesis, the only verse where there was perfection was 1v1, creation of heavens & earth, which could have been millions of years ago, but with no life, as yet. Whatever span of years followed before v2, when satan & his angels rebelled & were thrown out of heaven, that caused the heavens & earth to be polluted, & as it says 'The earth became without form & void; & darkness was on the face of the deep...'  

There then followed 6 actual days of making & forming, what was created in v1, but the dust of the earth was marred with satan. Although God did say in v31 that all He had made was very good, it was, for what He had to work with, hence His sovereign plan of salvation, knowing it was a matter of time for Adam & Eve to sin, as He said in 1v17 'in the day you eat of it you shall surely die.' They were both alive once without sin, but had the glitch in them, to sin, as they were made from the corrupt dust. Paul said we all are like that in Rom 7v9 

“For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died.”( Meaning when we were babies )

The fact that God made everything in 6 days (6,000yrs), the 7th day rest is eternity. He said we had to work 6 days (6000yrs) for all mankind, so if, as a lot of you believe, there is another 1000yrs after, to give man another chance, maybe, does not make sense, as that would make 7000yrs & then rest, it does not compute.

Remember Lazurus was in the tomb, & Yeshua waited 4 days (4000yrs from Adam-Yeshua) before his resurrection. Jn 11v17 

“Then when Jesus came, he found that he had lain in the grave four days already. ”

Acts 2v17 

“And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh”

Which has been the millennium ever since then 2 days (2000yrs) as 1000yrs in Rev 20 is chilia in greek, & is plural (at least 2000yrs). Adding the 4 days & the  2 days is mans' lot in this life, 6 days (6000yrs).

As to the timing of the 6000yrs ending, it's thought that Adam started in 4004BC, & with all the differences of changes in calendars, we could be between 4-17yrs further in time, making us 2023-2036, before God's elect go with Christ into eternity, bearing in mind we still have the 7yr tribulation to come, Daniel's 70th week of years. Of course, we don't quite know when, bur there are more & more signs in the skies& all the earthquakes & volcanos etc, batten down the hatches, we are in for a rough ride!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,605
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

51 minutes ago, Yeshua153 said:

Back to Genesis, the only verse where there was perfection was 1v1

Sorry, but Yahweh said it was very good, NOT perfect. The only Perfect place was Eden, and the two miscreants were banished from there.

The holy ones that fell along with haSatan, then perverted the world so badly that a flood was the only answer. The Watchers, that Peter and Jude refer to are bound in chains in Tartarus (Greek mythology). The abyss holds them until the end approaches.

Adam gave us the legacy of death. The fallen holy ones gave us a legacy of war and terrible 'inventions'. They helped to augment man's tendency to sin, and now he has just about done it all...

The 'end' will not happen the way our prophesy millionaires have suggested. It will take all but a few by complete surprise. Watch the news and especially the growing interest in BAD supernatural things.

We stripped our scriptures of most things supernatural, and now 'other stranger things' are taking its place.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

God's timing for man

1 hour ago, Yeshua153 said:

As a base scripture, for how God sees things, 2Pet 3v8 

“But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.”

What it means brother, is the Lord is far beyond the comprehension of any or our mathematical equations. All the theological studies concerning attempts for time sequences in years, centuries and so forth, all fall short on being exact according to our measurements. 

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,466
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

59 minutes ago, Yeshua153 said:

I don't go along with coincidence, there is too much in the bible starting In Genesis, that confirms God's order of things, that leads into eternity. As a base scripture, for how God sees things, 2Pet 3v8 

Back to Genesis, the only verse where there was perfection was 1v1, creation of heavens & earth, which could have been millions of years ago, but with no life, as yet. Whatever span of years followed before v2, when satan & his angels rebelled & were thrown out of heaven, that caused the heavens & earth to be polluted, & as it says 'The earth became without form & void; & darkness was on the face of the deep...'  

There then followed 6 actual days of making & forming, what was created in v1, but the dust of the earth was marred with satan. Although God did say in v31 that all He had made was very good, it was, for what He had to work with, hence His sovereign plan of salvation, knowing it was a matter of time for Adam & Eve to sin, as He said in 1v17 'in the day you eat of it you shall surely die.' They were both alive once without sin, but had the glitch in them, to sin, as they were made from the corrupt dust. Paul said we all are like that in Rom 7v9 

“For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died.”( Meaning when we were babies )

The fact that God made everything in 6 days (6,000yrs), the 7th day rest is eternity. He said we had to work 6 days (6000yrs) for all mankind, so if, as a lot of you believe, there is another 1000yrs after, to give man another chance, maybe, does not make sense, as that would make 7000yrs & then rest, it does not compute.

Remember Lazurus was in the tomb, & Yeshua waited 4 days (4000yrs from Adam-Yeshua) before his resurrection. Jn 11v17 

“Then when Jesus came, he found that he had lain in the grave four days already. ”

Acts 2v17 

“And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh”

Which has been the millennium ever since then 2 days (2000yrs) as 1000yrs in Rev 20 is chilia in greek, & is plural (at least 2000yrs). Adding the 4 days & the  2 days is mans' lot in this life, 6 days (6000yrs).

As to the timing of the 6000yrs ending, it's thought that Adam started in 4004BC, & with all the differences of changes in calendars, we could be between 4-17yrs further in time, making us 2023-2036, before God's elect go with Christ into eternity, bearing in mind we still have the 7yr tribulation to come, Daniel's 70th week of years. Of course, we don't quite know when, bur there are more & more signs in the skies& all the earthquakes & volcanos etc, batten down the hatches, we are in for a rough ride!

Well, the "Gap Theory" seems to have evolved or become popular starting in the 19th century. I haven't personally found any allusions to it prior to the 1800's. One does have to ask their self why this is such a recent hermeneutic view in latter history closely associated with Darwinism? Fortunately, it's not a Salvation issue and we all can agree to disagree in our interpretations.

My belief's on this 'gap theory' [an undetermined time between Genesis 1:1 & 1:2] is still on the fence. It does appear to me by the preponderance of the scriptural evidence; planet earth existed prior to the six day Creation week. G. H. Pember in particular does an excellent job creating his case for a pre existing and refashioning of the earth. Naturally there's way too much to discuss to support either view. 

During creation week, it's interesting to see the things that were created by 'material mold', and those spoken into existence. God called everything He created good during creation week; but He seems to omit Genesis 1: 6-7, the firmament, as being good [the realm of the prince and powers of this world]? 

In Revelation we see the whole universe is going to melt with fervent heat, and the earth is going to be destroyed and a new earth. Again, here it appears the earth is not going to be obliterated out of existence, but refashioned, as it appears it was during creation week. 

There's just too much evidence to ignore and be dogmatic concerning New Earth vs. Old Earth in my opinion. Rendering the exact Hebrew meanings to certain worlds in the first few verses of Genesis, gives pause to at least consider our views. At my age and the nearness of the Rapture, one way or the other, I'm going to have the opportunity to ask our Lord that question, along with a million other questions I have. Many things in our Bible are not clear cut, and this topic is certainly one of them. I believe what matters is our study of the Bible to show ourselves approved and seek the truth with the Holy Spirits guidance. There are certain things and mysteries we are not permitted to know at this time in detail [when will the Rapture occur as an example]. Perhaps this gap theory is one of them, and another division between brothers and sisters in Christ to argue about and divide over? God is not the author of confusion, but we know whom is.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  219
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0

30 minutes ago, Justin Adams said:

Sorry, but Yahweh said it was very good, NOT perfect. The only Perfect place was Eden

I did already say about this; There then followed 6 actual days of making & forming, what was created in v1, but the dust of the earth was marred with satan. Although God did say in v31 that all He had made was very good, it was, for what He had to work with, hence His sovereign plan of salvation, knowing it was a matter of time for Adam & Eve to sin, as He said in 1v17 'in the day you eat of it you shall surely die.

It also follows that Eden was also not perfect, still made from the dust that was polluted, but God made sure He put the temptations there, where He knew they  would fail, to then know good & evil. Of course, to our & their eyes Eden looked perfect.

There is an implication for the view that God said it was 'very good', that Adam was made perfect, which couldn't have been, otherwise we wouldn't have needed a salvation plan, that God predestined before the world began.

So do you agree that the dust was polluted?

P.S  What you said here; "We stripped our scriptures of most things supernatural, and now 'other stranger things' are taking its place."

Hope you don't mean 'stranger things' on Netflix, although it would be interesting, having an upside down!

• Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,605
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

37 minutes ago, Yeshua153 said:

What you said here; "We stripped our scriptures of most things supernatural, and now 'other stranger things' are taking its place."

Hope you don't mean 'stranger things' on Netflix, although it would be interesting, having an upside down!

Eden was perfect, and now out of bounds... because it is God's Mountain, Holy and Pure. Where no sin is tolerated..

And it will be more than an upside down. It is fast becoming an INSIDE out. Just take a look around at how much of the 'new' supernatural thirst is being fed by the sci-fi 'old myth' creators. See how our young folk do not care for our dusty old rhetoric. They are being captured by alien thought and ungodly alien mindsets.

Look around and see this. They all want the Christian Gnostic Gospel that has no absolutes.. that has no moral compass.. that lets fake-science rule the day. Ask yourself, what are they being prepped for? Some kind of other-worldly experience; that if it were possible, would deceive the very elect?