• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/07/1955

rock the boat 

PHILIPPIANS 1:14 AND MANY OF THE BRETHREN IN THE LORD WAXING CONFIDENT BY MY BONDS ARE MUCH MORE BOLD TO SPEAK ---THE WORD--- WITHOUT FEAR 

I CORINTHIANS 15:33 BE NOT DECEIVED EVIL COMMUNICATIONS CORRUPT GOOD MANNERS *******15:34 AWAKE TO RIGHTEOUSNESS AND SIN NOT FOR SOME HAVE NOT THE KNOWLEDGE OF GOD ---I SPEAK THIS TO YOUR SHAME*******

PROVERBS 8:8 ALL THE WORDS OF ---MY MOUTH--- ARE IN RIGHTEOUSNESS THERE IS NOTHING FROWARD OR PERVERSE IN THEM  

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ACTS 13:10 AND SAID ALL FULL OF ALL SUBTILTY AND ALL MISCHIEF THOU CHILD OF the devil THOU ENEMY OF ALL RIGHTEOUSNESS WILT THOU ---NOT CEASE TO PERVERT THE RIGHT WAYS OF THE LORD 

ROMANS 10:3 FOR THEY BEING IGNORANT OF GODS RIGHTEOUSNESS AND GOING ABOUT TO ESTABLISH THEIR OWN RIGHTEOUSNESS ---HAVE NOT SUBMITTED THEMSLEVES UNTO THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF GOD ---

*******2 TIMOTHY 3:16 ALL SCRIPTURE IS GIVEN BY INSPIRATION OF GOD AND IS PROFITABLE FOR DOCTRINE FOR REPROOF FOR CORRECTION --- FOR INSTRUCTION IN RIGHTEOUSNESS *******

TITUS 2:11 for the grace of GOD that ---BRINGETH SALVATION--- hath appeared to all men *******2:12 TEACHING US--- that denying ungodliness and worldly lusts we should live --soberly --righteously and godly in this present world *******

COLOSSIANS 1:5 for the--HOPE-- which is laid up for you in heaven whereof you heard before in the word of the truth of the gospel ---1:6---which is come unto you AS IT IS IN ALL THE WORLD and bringeth forth fruit as it does also in you since the day you heard of it and knew ---THE GRACE OF GOD IN TRUTH---

1 PETER 1:23 BEING BORN AGAIN NOT OF CORRUPTIBLE SEED BUT OF INCORRUPTIBLE BY ---THE WORD OF GOD---WHICH LIVETH AND ABIDETH FOREVER --1:24-- FOR ALL FLESH IS AS GRASS AND ALL THE GLORY OF MAN AS THE FLOWER OF GRASS ---THE GRASS WITHERETH AND THE FLOWER THEREOF FALLETH AWAY

*******1 PETER 1:25 BUT THE WORD OF THE LORD ENDURETH FOREVER --- AND THIS IS THE WORD WHICH BY THE GOSPEL IS PREACHED UNTO YOU *******

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

JOHN 14:15 IF YOU LOVE ME KEEP MY COMMANDMENTS

1 CORINTHIANS 14:37 IF ANY MAN THINK HIMSELF TO BE A PROPHET OR SPIRITUAL LET HIM ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE THINGS I WRITE UNTO YOU ARE THE COMMANDMENTS OF THE LORD

AMEN 

LOVING THE LORD JESUS CHRIST  

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  242
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,967
  • Content Per Day:  3.28
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

8 hours ago, steve morrow said:

rock the boat 

PHILIPPIANS 1:14 AND MANY OF THE BRETHREN IN THE LORD WAXING CONFIDENT BY MY BONDS ARE MUCH MORE BOLD TO SPEAK ---THE WORD--- WITHOUT FEAR 

I CORINTHIANS 15:33 BE NOT DECEIVED EVIL COMMUNICATIONS CORRUPT GOOD MANNERS *******15:34 AWAKE TO RIGHTEOUSNESS AND SIN NOT FOR SOME HAVE NOT THE KNOWLEDGE OF GOD ---I SPEAK THIS TO YOUR SHAME*******

PROVERBS 8:8 ALL THE WORDS OF ---MY MOUTH--- ARE IN RIGHTEOUSNESS THERE IS NOTHING FROWARD OR PERVERSE IN THEM  

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ACTS 13:10 AND SAID ALL FULL OF ALL SUBTILTY AND ALL MISCHIEF THOU CHILD OF the devil THOU ENEMY OF ALL RIGHTEOUSNESS WILT THOU ---NOT CEASE TO PERVERT THE RIGHT WAYS OF THE LORD 

ROMANS 10:3 FOR THEY BEING IGNORANT OF GODS RIGHTEOUSNESS AND GOING ABOUT TO ESTABLISH THEIR OWN RIGHTEOUSNESS ---HAVE NOT SUBMITTED THEMSLEVES UNTO THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF GOD ---

*******2 TIMOTHY 3:16 ALL SCRIPTURE IS GIVEN BY INSPIRATION OF GOD AND IS PROFITABLE FOR DOCTRINE FOR REPROOF FOR CORRECTION --- FOR INSTRUCTION IN RIGHTEOUSNESS *******

TITUS 2:11 for the grace of GOD that ---BRINGETH SALVATION--- hath appeared to all men *******2:12 TEACHING US--- that denying ungodliness and worldly lusts we should live --soberly --righteously and godly in this present world *******

COLOSSIANS 1:5 for the--HOPE-- which is laid up for you in heaven whereof you heard before in the word of the truth of the gospel ---1:6---which is come unto you AS IT IS IN ALL THE WORLD and bringeth forth fruit as it does also in you since the day you heard of it and knew ---THE GRACE OF GOD IN TRUTH---

1 PETER 1:23 BEING BORN AGAIN NOT OF CORRUPTIBLE SEED BUT OF INCORRUPTIBLE BY ---THE WORD OF GOD---WHICH LIVETH AND ABIDETH FOREVER --1:24-- FOR ALL FLESH IS AS GRASS AND ALL THE GLORY OF MAN AS THE FLOWER OF GRASS ---THE GRASS WITHERETH AND THE FLOWER THEREOF FALLETH AWAY

*******1 PETER 1:25 BUT THE WORD OF THE LORD ENDURETH FOREVER --- AND THIS IS THE WORD WHICH BY THE GOSPEL IS PREACHED UNTO YOU *******

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

JOHN 14:15 IF YOU LOVE ME KEEP MY COMMANDMENTS

1 CORINTHIANS 14:37 IF ANY MAN THINK HIMSELF TO BE A PROPHET OR SPIRITUAL LET HIM ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE THINGS I WRITE UNTO YOU ARE THE COMMANDMENTS OF THE LORD

AMEN 

One word to keep us together

FELLOWSHIP

Act 2:42  And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers.

• Group:  Diamond Member

YES SIR FELLOWSHIP INDEED

2 CORINTHIANS 6:14 be you not unequally yoked together with unbelievers ---FOR WHAT FELLOWSHIP--- hath righteousness with unrighteousness and what communion hath light with darkness 

1 CORINTHIANS 4:2 moreover ---IT IS REQUIRED--- in stewards that a man be found faithful 

PSALM 119:138 THY TESTIMONIES THAT THOU HAST COMMANDED ARE RIGHTEOUS AND VERY FAITHFUL 

PSALM 119:86 ALL THY COMMANDMENTS ARE FAITHFUL THEY PERSECUTE ME WRONGFULLY HELP THOU ME 

2 CORINTHIANS 8:3 for to their power I bear record yea and beyond their power they were willing of themselves --8:4--PRAYING US WITH MUCH INTREATY THAT WE WOULD RECEIVE THE GIFT AND TAKE UPON US ---THE FELLOWSHIP OF THE MINISTERING TO THE SAINTS ---

2 TIMOTHY 1:13 HOLD FAST THE FORM OF SOUND WORDS WHICH THOU HAST HEARD OF ME IN FAITH AND LOVE WHICH IS IN CHRIST JESUS 

JOHN 7:38 HE THAT BELIEVETH ON ME AS THE SCRIPTURE HATH SAID OUT OF HIS BELLY SHALL FLOW RIVERS OF LIVING WATER 

LOVING THE LORD JESUS

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  43
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.92
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

SOME OF MY WORDS OR ALL OF THEM

Begging your pardon bro, but excessive use of 'capping' while posting are considered to be the equivalence of shouting. I opted out quoting you for the same purpose. Just saying. ;) God bless.   

• Haha 1

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  242
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,967
  • Content Per Day:  3.28
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

7 hours ago, BeauJangles said:

SOME OF MY WORDS OR ALL OF THEM

Begging your pardon bro, but excessive use of 'capping' while posting are considered to be the equivalence of shouting. I opted out quoting you for the same purpose. Just saying. ;) God bless.   

Yes, BeauJangles. Not everyone here colours inside the lines, figuratively speaking. All caps, no spacing after fullstops/periods, bulk random Scriptures, thread titles that have no relation to content...it's all happening on WORTHY. :13:

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

• Followers:  43
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.92
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

28 minutes ago, Michael37 said:

Yes, BeauJangles. Not everyone here colours inside the lines, figuratively speaking. All caps, no spacing after fullstops/periods, bulk random Scriptures, thread titles that have no relation to content...it's all happening on WORTHY. :13:

It would be more than sufficient to give an English major a cardiac arrest! 

haha smiley.gif

• Haha 2

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.87
  • Days Won:  5

6 hours ago, BeauJangles said:

It would be more than sufficient to give an English major a cardiac arrest! 

haha smiley.gif

People need to write good.

I think  Beau will get this.......lol

• Haha 2

• Group:  Diamond Member

PSALM 103:21 bless you THE LORD all you HIS hosts you ministers of HIS that do HIS pleasure 

PSALM 33:4 for the word of THE LORD is right and all ---HIS WORKS ARE DONE IN TRUTH---

2 PETER 1:3 according as HIS divine power ---hath given--- all things that pertain unto life and godliness through the knowledge of HIM that hath called us to glory and virtue 

2 PETER 3:10 but the day of THE LORD will come as a thief in the night in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise and the elements shall melt with fervent heat the earth also ---AND THE WORKS THAT ARE THEREIN SHALL BE BURNED UP---  3:11  seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved what manner of persons ought you to be ---IN ALL HOLY CONVERSATION AND GODLINESS---

EPHESIANS 2:8 not of works lest any man should boast 

PSALM 111:2 the works of THE LORD are great --- SOUGHT OUT OF ALL THEM THAT HAVE PLEASURE THEREIN---

PROVERBS 8:7 for MY MOUTH shall speak truth and wickedness is an abomination to MY lips 

JOHN 18:37 pilate therefore said unto HIM art thou a king then JESUS answered thou sayest that I am a king ---TO THIS END WAS I BORN--

2 THESSALONIANS 2:10 and with all deceiveableness of unrighteousness ---IN THEM THAT PERISH--- because they received not the love of the truth ---THAT THEY MIGHT BE SAVED 

2 CORINTHIANS 7:10 FOR GODLY SORROW WORKETH REPENTANCE TO SALVATION NOT TO BE REPENTED OF ---but the sorrow of the world worketh death