IGNORED

Of whom we have many things to say, and hard to be uttered, seeing YE ARE DULL OF HEARING

Adam777

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  319
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  0

People give many teachings about why Christians sin, and how they are babies in Christ, showing excuse for them,  saying we all begin this way.

Although in Hebrews it seems as if they are babies in Christ, they are not really, as there is no such thing, neither is it taught by Christ or allowed, it was never the way.

Hebrews is to the Hebrews, and Acts 28 is that same message to the ones of Israel, who do not hear, cannot hear, and have those same EARS DULL, revealing they will never hear, so the Apostles left them, and went to who is allowed by the Lord to hear, which is..

"even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil."

Jeremiah 4:22 For my people is foolish, they have not known me; they are sottish children, and they have none understanding: they are wise to do evil, but to do good they have no knowledge.

Hebrews 5:11 Of whom we have many things to say, and hard to be uttered, seeing YE ARE DULL OF HEARING.12 For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat.13 For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe.14 But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.

Acts 28:26 Saying, Go unto this people, and say, Hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and not perceive:27 For the heart of this people is waxed gross, and THEIR EARS ARE DULL OF HEARING, and their eyes have they closed; lest they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.28 Be it known therefore unto you, that the salvation of God is sent unto the Gentiles, and that they will hear it.

Beginning with what our Lord Jesus Christ taught us, contrary to giving allowances for babies in Christ, He shows, MANY SEEK TO ENTER, and are NOT ABLE.....

Luke 13:24 Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able.
25 When once the master of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door, and ye begin to stand without, and to knock at the door, saying, Lord, Lord, open unto us; and he shall answer and say unto you, I know you not whence ye are:
26 Then shall ye begin to say, We have eaten and drunk in thy presence, and thou hast taught in our streets.
27 But he shall say, I tell you, I know you not whence ye are; depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity.

They cannot enter in, simply because of iniquity, as to enter where the Lord is, is Holy...

"but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us."

"For Christ is not entered into the holy places made with hands, which are the figures of the true; but into heaven itself, now to appear in the presence of God for us"

"Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation"

Hebrews 9:11 But Christ being come an high priest of good things to come, by a greater and more perfect tabernacle, not made with hands, that is to say, not of this building;
12 Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us.

Hebrews 9:24 For Christ is not entered into the holy places made with hands, which are the figures of the true; but into heaven itself, now to appear in the presence of God for us:

Hebrews 9:27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:
28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

This is ALSO testified, they could not enter in because this is UNBELIEF (working iniquity)

James 5:20 Let him know, that he which CONVERTETH THE SINNER FROM THE ERROR OF HIS WAY shall save a soul from death, and shall hide a multitude of sins.

Hebrews 3:10 Wherefore I was grieved with that generation, and said, They do ALWAY ERR IN THEIR HEART; and THEY HAVE NOT KNOWN MY WAYS.
11 So I sware in my wrath, They shall not enter into my rest.)
12 Take heed, brethren, LEST THERE BE IN YOU AN EVIL HEART OF UNBELIEF, in departing from the living God.
13 But exhort one another daily, while it is called To day; LEST ANY OF YOU BE HARDENED THROUGH THE DECEITFULNESS OF SIN.

Hebrews 4:6 Seeing therefore it remaineth that some must enter therein, and they TO WHOM IT WAS FIRST PREACHED ENTERERED NOT IN BECAUSE OF UNBELIEF:
7 Again, he limiteth a certain day, saying in David, To day, after so long a time; as it is said, TO DAY IF YE WILL HEAR HIS VOICE, HARDEN NOT YOUR HEARTS.
8 For if Jesus had given them rest, then would he not afterward have spoken of another day.
9 There remaineth therefore a rest to the people of God.
10 For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from HIS OWN WORKS, as God did from his.
11 LET US LABOUR THEREFORE TO ENTER INTO THAT REST, LEST ANY MAN FALL AFTER THE SAME EXAMPLE OF UNBELIEF.

Jesus taught us after He was risen again, to believe and be baptised, ( the same baptism as Him which is without sin) or we do not believe and shall be damned.

Mark 16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned. 

"to DRINK OF THE CUP THAT I SHALL DRINK OF, and to BE BAPTIZED WITH THE BAPTISM THAT I AM BAPTIZED WITH"

"are dead to sin"

"so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death"

" we are buried with him by baptism into death"

"that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, EVEN SO we also should walk in newness of life."

Matthew 20:22 But Jesus answered and said, Ye know not what ye ask. Are ye able to drink of the cup that I shall drink of, and to be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with? They say unto him, We are able.
23 And he saith unto them, Ye shall drink indeed of my cup, and be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with: but to sit on my right hand, and on my left, is not mine to give, but it shall be given to them for whom it is prepared of my Father.

Romans 6:2 God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?
3 Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?
4 Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.

Baptism saves us, and this is the belief, the answer of a good conscience by the ressurection of Jesus Chris, sins are dead with Him, then we live only to and with His righteousness.

Some do not hold the faith in the good conscience, they are blasphemers with satan, and when we do not have faith in a good conscience, and we doubt and eat, we are damned, as what is not of faith is sin, as he who eats and drinks unworthily, eats and drinks damnation to themselves, and because of that, the so called babies in Christ, many are ill and sleep thereby( dead) and we are to follow peace with ll men, (never offended anyone in sins) or we never will see the Lord, as these all fail of the grace of God, and again many are defiled thereby, in fornication and profanity...

"He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned"

"baptism doth also now save us (not the putting away of the filth of the flesh, but the answer of a good conscience toward God,) by the resurrection of Jesus Christ"

"Holding faith, and a good conscience;"

" some having put away concerning faith have made shipwreck"

"whom I have delivered unto Satan, that they may learn not to blaspheme."

"And he that doubteth is damned if he eat, because he eateth not of faith: for whatsoever is not of faith is sin."

"For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily, eateth and drinketh damnation to himself, not discerning the Lord's body."

"For this cause many are weak and sickly among you, and many sleep."

"Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord"

"lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you, and thereby many be defiled;"

"Lest there be any fornicator, or profane person, as Esau, who for one morsel of meat sold his birthright."

1 Peter 3:21 The like figure whereunto even baptism doth also now save us (not the putting away of the filth of the flesh, but the answer of a good conscience toward God,) by the resurrection of Jesus Christ:

Romans 14:23 And he that doubteth is damned if he eat, because he eateth not of faith: for whatsoever is not of faith is sin.

1 Corinthians 11:29 For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily, eateth and drinketh damnation to himself, not discerning the Lord's body.
30 For this cause many are weak and sickly among you, and many sleep.

Hebrews 12:14 Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord:
15 Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you, and thereby many be defiled;
16 Lest there be any fornicator, or profane person, as Esau, who for one morsel of meat sold his birthright.

1 Timothy 1:19 Holding faith, and a good conscience; which some having put away concerning faith have made shipwreck:
20 Of whom is Hymenaeus and Alexander; whom I have delivered unto Satan, that they may learn not to blaspheme.

The testimony allows for babies in Christ, only if the teacher is preaching damnation, otherwise everybody can see the way is told without their deception, and without exception mentioned.

Real examples speak louder then peoples made up invented private interpretations, so we know there are never two examples, only one way. If this was not true, they could show an answer, another way, or another example, but they will not.

"the multitude of them that believed were of one heart and of one soul

they had all things common."

"Ananias, with Sapphira his wife, sold a possession,

And kept back part of the price

Ananias, why hath Satan filled thine heart to lie to the Holy Ghost, and to keep back part of the price of the land?

thou hast not lied unto men, but unto God.

Ananias hearing these words fell down, and gave up the ghost: and great fear came on all them that heard these things."

"I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; 

but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

Acts 4:32 And the multitude of them that believed were of one heart and of one soul: neither said any of them that ought of the things which he possessed was his own; but they had all things common.

Acts 5:1 But a certain man named Ananias, with Sapphira his wife, sold a possession,
2 And kept back part of the price, his wife also being privy to it, and brought a certain part, and laid it at the apostles' feet.
3 But Peter said, Ananias, why hath Satan filled thine heart to lie to the Holy Ghost, and to keep back part of the price of the land?
4 Whiles it remained, was it not thine own? and after it was sold, was it not in thine own power? why hast thou conceived this thing in thine heart? thou hast not lied unto men, but unto God.
5 And Ananias hearing these words fell down, and gave up the ghost: and great fear came on all them that heard these things.

1 Corinthians 1:10 Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  3,300
  • Content Per Day:  1.72

So how do you councel a christian worried about sin?

A driend of mine a builder became a Christian. He was at work and his mates were whistling at the pretty girls walking by his building site. He looked up and was struck by how sexy these girls were. He was aware that his thoughts had move from 'Oh a pretty girls' to wow what a sexy girl I fancy her!'

What advice would you have given him?

What did he do? Well he got home and rand our minister( before mobile phones) asked to see him, He started to look for a time but was interupte 'No now!' He went round and explained what I've recounted.

Ministers reaction was to start laughing. He explained If you had reacted in any other way I would be worried.

He had had a natural reaction to pretty girls, recognised he had strayed into sin and been alarmed.

So how would you advise a young Christian who recognises that his reactions are leading him or her into sin?

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,606
  • Content Per Day:  3.96
  • Days Won:  21

1 hour ago, Adam777 said:

same judgment.

My judgement is your post is way too long.. if you want ordinary people to read it and reply, keep it NORMAL...

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,021
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,325
  • Content Per Day:  1.80
  • Days Won:  92

20 minutes ago, Who me said:

So how do you councel a christian worried about sin?

A driend of mine a builder became a Christian. He was at work and his mates were whistling at the pretty girls walking by his building site. He looked up and was struck by how sexy these girls were. He was aware that his thoughts had move from 'Oh a pretty girls' to wow what a sexy girl I fancy her!'

What advice would you have given him?

What did he do? Well he got home and rand our minister( before mobile phones) asked to see him, He started to look for a time but was interupte 'No now!' He went round and explained what I've recounted.

Ministers reaction was to start laughing. He explained If you had reacted in any other way I would be worried.

He had had a natural reaction to pretty girls, recognised he had strayed into sin and been alarmed.

So how would you advise a young Christian who recognises that his reactions are leading him or her into sin?

Good idea to ask the OP how he would counsel someone.   Thanks.

5 hours ago, Justin Adams said:

My judgement is your post is way too long.. if you want ordinary people to read it and reply, keep it NORMAL...

My judgement for you, is your replies do not hold enough details, enough verses, and this is the same thought for everyone on the forum and on all forums and everywhere, and then I could keep the posts shorter, with less verses, as the people included enough themselves.

5 hours ago, Debp said:

Good idea to ask the OP how he would counsel someone.   Thanks.

Isaiah 41:28 For I beheld, and there was no man; even among them, and there was no counsellor, that, when I asked of them, could answer a word.29 Behold, they are all vanity; their works are nothing: their molten images are wind and confusion.

Psalm 119:24 Thy testimonies also are my delight and my counselors.

Psalm 119:99 I have more understanding than all my teachers: for thy testimonies are my meditation.

Psalm 119:100 I understand more than the ancients, because I keep thy precepts.

Proverbs 8:13 The fear of the Lord is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.14 Counsel is mine, and sound wisdom: I am understanding; I have strength.