Worship Warriors

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  635
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Days Won:  1

Absolutely. He must be first in our heart's,our lives, and in all We do. Give him praise for he is Lord of lords and king of kings!!!!!!

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,229
  • Content Per Day:  1.16
  • Days Won:  3

3 hours ago, Sower said:

Most churches I know do. At our church early before church service the men meet in a room to pray
for the sick and needy, and over the church and members.
The ladies also have their prayer time.
We don't have millions to spend, nor thousands. We're a blue collar church, as is most all churches around our community.
Buildings and grounds upkeep is all voluntary.

Back to the OP, "Should we not also give him the first place in our hearts?"
Using simple words, what exactly does that mean to you?
The action? In every day life. Mountains/valleys.
To;  "Love the Lord your God with All your heart, with All your soul and with All your strength"

I am sincere and would like to know from you and others.
It is a very broad statement, the first and great commandment.
What exactly do you do to implement this into your every day life, Worship Warriors.

I remember when I first got saved. He became the focus of all my attention. I just could not get enough, I gave up boyfriends career even legitimate pleasure to chase after Him. Money meant nothing, I gave evrything to the lord and trusted him to look after me and he did.

Evry day, i would go to church to pray early in the  morning and evening. I was the only one. Holidays for me? None but I would devour the word of God day and night and  spend the long long hours whole night to worship and pray. This was not your ordinary  one hour praying meeting.  All my time effort energy  spend on the Lord., not just for 5 years, 10 years , 20 years , 30 years  but as a lifelong pursuit. Daily before the presence of the Lord, the heart becomes more lovesick, more  hungry vibrant and alive.

Anyway, the result of all my diligent study and time spent pursuing the Lord,  I have put on my website. You can see for yourself.

https://www.worthychristianforums.com/topic/237877-unlocking-every-66-books-of-the-bible/

My zeal for God affected the whole church. It brought worship back  into the church and got many people saved. 

Today after many many years, the same fire is still burning . Except that I cannot pray any nice prayers anymore. It's now like the roars of many waters. Deep cries out to deep. I have become like the One I behold.

That's what I mean about loving God with all your heart. He is worth the pursuit. Because it's the highest joy the human heart can know in this life. 

And in the kingdom age, I often see myself there ,building houses of prayer and teaching the word of the Lord to many nations. 

Edited by Worship Warriors
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.75
  • Days Won:  226

On 10/29/2019 at 6:44 PM, Worship Warriors said:

Jesus is the Pre-eminent One. He occupies the first place of beauty and honour over all creation.

Should we not also give him the first place in our hearts?

We give God our life, our mind, and our bodies. We put Him before anything else in our lives. Our faith and trust is in Him and only Him. 

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  514
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  3,196
  • Content Per Day:  1.43

On 10/29/2019 at 8:44 PM, Worship Warriors said:

Jesus is the Pre-eminent One. He occupies the first place of beauty and honour over all creation.

Should we not also give him the first place in our hearts?

Contemplating this a bit more, was thinking since Christ is our hope of glory. And will be our glory for all eternity that would give Him first place and pre-eminence in all things.... Seems it would naturally follow the more He is formed in us in the here and now the more will be have and be able to express Him in eternity...

Jesus the pre-eminent one, let Him have first place in our lives and in all things, be blessed, Not me 

• Loved it! 1

Just now, Not me said:

Contemplating this a bit more, was thinking since Christ is our hope of glory. And will be our glory for all eternity that would give Him first place and pre-eminence in all things.... Seems it would naturally follow the more He is formed in us in the here and now the more will be have and be able to express Him in eternity...

Jesus the pre-eminent one, let Him have first place in our lives and in all things, be blessed, Not me 

Yes, we will all have different measure of glory. Some will shine brighter than others. Let us purchase of Him white garments now that we may be filled with the fruits of righteousness and have an abundance entrance into the kingdom.

Hold fast that which you have , Not Me , that we may receive a full reward on that day. 

• Loved it! 1

19 minutes ago, Worship Warriors said:

Yes, we will all have different measure of glory. Some will shine brighter than others. Let us purchase of Him white garments now that we may be filled with the fruits of righteousness and have an abundance entrance into the kingdom.

Hold fast that which you have , Not Me , that we may receive a full reward on that day. 

My heart leaped when I read your response, Yes, to carry it even further since love is the greatest expression in heaven and since Christ is the greatest expression of love there is, he that has more of Christ will be able to love the other individual more, thereby would his glory be the more......

I even have thought to take it further that since God has the highest degree of life he that possesses  more of Christ they themself would have a higher degree of life..... I know this  could be controversial but my heart tells me there some truth there.

Be blessed in Him, Not me 

Edited by Not me
  • Loved it! 1

51 minutes ago, Not me said:

My heart leaped when I read your response, Yes, to carry it even further since love is the greatest expression in heaven and since Christ is the greatest expression of love there is, he that has more of Christ will be able to love the other individual more, thereby would his glory be the more......

I even have thought to take it further that since God has the highest degree of life he that possesses  more of Christ they themself would have a higher degree of life..... I know this  could be controversial but my heart tells me there some truth there.

Be blessed in Him, Not me 

It has to be so.  To have all of him is to carry a higher level of glory.

I don't want to just know him as lord and saviour healer. He appeared to John in the glory of his new name.  His eyes are burning with fire,  holy desire for a pure spotless bride.  His voice like the sound of many waters. He is in his priestly garments,a priest after the order of an endless life.

He is able to take me into the holy of holies and keep me dwelling there.  He has all the power.  He is holding the keys of hell and death.

That's a new level of encounter.  He said he will write his new name on the heart.  He wants us to be connected to the heavenly city and to know Him in his new name

Edited by Worship Warriors
  • Loved it! 1

If our hearts is to be empowered to become a prepared bride,  then we need to encounter him in this specific aspect of his new name.

Everything about his appearance is intentional. Some are titles.  He is the faithful witness,  the first born from the dead,  the ruler of kings of the earth. Others are his appearance.

• Well Said! 1

3 hours ago, Worship Warriors said:

If our hearts is to be empowered to become a prepared bride,  then we need to encounter him in this specific aspect of his new name.

Everything about his appearance is intentional. Some are titles.  He is the faithful witness,  the first born from the dead,  the ruler of kings of the earth. Others are his appearance.

Philippians 3:10 (NASB)

“that I may know Him and the power of His resurrection and the fellowship of His sufferings, being conformed to His death;”

That this scripture would be made true in the lives of all that are willing, Not me 

• This is Worthy 1

9 hours ago, Not me said:

Philippians 3:10 (NASB)

“that I may know Him and the power of His resurrection and the fellowship of His sufferings, being conformed to His death;”

That this scripture would be made true in the lives of all that are willing, Not me 

Well said. This is what made Paul the man he was. The secret behind all his acomplishment, and his finishing strong .

• Loved it! 1