• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,131
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/25/1962

you dont really believe that all bad angels dress in black....like the movies; the good guys wear white and bad guys wear black

As I walking away from the computer another interesting thought hit me concerning what you said above. let me ask you this

Is it possible since the Bible came before the invention of the movie, that maybe the movies, took there cue from the Bible, instead of the other way around...

Just an interesting thought.

:rolleyes:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  120
  • Content Count:  382
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Birthday:  01/08/1964

Hi Everyone,

I too have had my experiences with Jesus and Angels.

1) When I was a little girl, I was walking home from school in a field that parallels a highway. I stopped at an opened gate that entered into someone's back yard. Near the gate area was a small pond and old junkard truck. As I was stopped at the gate I was looking toward the highway when I heard a voice tell me to look down at my feet. I did, and about 1 foot from my feet was a tannish-brown snake all coiled up with its head pointed at me. Well, it took my brain a second or two to catch up with my feet which were already running away from the snake. I am not sure what kind of snake it was. Now, I believe it could have been a water moccasin. Jesus spared my life by His gracious presence.

2) Every night when I go to sleep, I always pray that Jesus sends His angels to protect me and my family in our sleep. One night about 3 a.m. I was sound asleep when I was woke up. As my eyes were opening, I was saying "HI". When I had my eyes fully opened, I saw from the shoulders up an illuminated being that was outlined in like that glow-in-the-dark stuff you see today. I was immediately startled. As soon as I was startled, it was gone. I believe it was an Angel. God allowed me to see him to show me that He is hearing my prayers and He is protecting us.

3) I also pray at night that Jesus would give us visions of His kingdom and speak to us in our sleep. One night I was sleeping and had a dream one of those christmas decorations that is a silouetted angel that you place on your house or in your yard, the kind that has lights to silouette it out. I dreamed that it was flying around and then all of the sudden, it changed into Jesus. He spoke to me, saying, "I love you, my daughter." In my dream I said, "Forgive me," and He said "You are forgiven."

That is all I can remember so far. I hope everyone has Jesus appear to them to show how much He loves us. :b:

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  19
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/11/1956

This is really a neat thread. I wish we could hear about this more, it might help us more to know there is more around us (II Kings 6) than what we can see with our natural eyes.

Thank you

shalom

stacie

Guest serrae

What wonderful testimonies from those who have experienced Christ come close to them.

I was also given this experience some years ago. Jesus came and spoke to me and told me he loved me.

This facet of Christianity where the Son of God comes and speaks to believers and others is proof of the living Spirit and love from God.

There is no other religion that is like this. Christianity is the only God given source of right and truth. Jesus the Light of the World. Our Saviour and the one who stands by us day by day and guides us towards his Father in heavan.

Thanks be to God.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  1,131
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Birthday:  02/25/1962

Hi everyone,

I would like to share with you a personel experiance I had back in the 80's.

I was working nights at a construction site as a security guard, and it was a cold night, and I was working outside, and my wife forgot to pack me some lunch.

I was reading my Bible, and was about to do a security patrol, when I felt hungry all of a sudden, I heard myself say inside, " I'm hungry ", then I heard another voice say to me " Turn around and look behind you ". I turned around, and there 2 feet away on a table was a white box.

I went up to the box and I touched it, and it was warm, I looked in the see through window, and It was a Pineapple upside down cake, and a few seconds earlier it was not there. I spoke to the voice and said " But my mom told me never to eat anything that's out here like this it could be poison". The voice said to me " Take it, and eat it, it will give you strength ". so I dug in. it was the best cake I'd ever had.

Fast forward years later, while in prayer I asked to the Lord, " Lord how did you make that pineapple upside down cake appear out of no where?" . He answered and said to me " My son, I have created all the molecules in the Universe, and I can arrange them in any fashion I wish " . Wow!!! I will always remember this special moment I shared with my Lord, and Savior, Jesus Christ.

:b: Our God is an Awsome God....