• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,131
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/25/1962

Hi

I know that this may not belong in this category, but I'm still 5 posts away from being able to post in controversial issues, so here goes.

How many of you have every been visited by Jesus, or angels, and or have interacted with them in the proforming of some miracle or other?

Spiritman :emot-hug:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,799
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

A voice saved my life once, when I was driving and unknowingly about to hit a cow in the road. It was dark, and I did not know where I was on that road, whether I was at the part where there is a cliff edge, cliff wall, or safe shoulder. Suddenly there was a cow in the road and I couldnt stop in time. A voice told me to drive off the road. An authoritative voice. I did exactly as I was told to, and ended up on the shoulder of the road, completely safe, the cow behind me. I was alone in the vehicle, except for my dog. There is no doubt that the Lord saved my life that night. I suspect He sent an angel to guide me out of harms way.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

I'm only alive because of that 'voice' too. Quite literally, audibly and forcefully giving me directions to 'slow down'!

I have watched the Lord do many miracles as I prayed for folks. Is that what you mean? I've never seen an angel or Jesus, or anything like that though...

• Group:  Diamond Member

Hi,

Some of your experiances are apart of what I was talking about. But I was also refering to an actual, visual sighting along with activity of any sort.

Spiritman

It may not have been visual, but a voice talking to me from the left side as I was driving, when Im alone in the car....that wasnt my imagination. Nor was it my subconscious telling me what to do. You asked about angelic encounters. That was one.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,262
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Hi

I know that this may not belong in this category, but I'm still 5 posts away from being able to post in controversial issues, so here goes.

How many of you have every been visited by Jesus, or angels, and or have interacted with them in the proforming of some miracle or other?

Spiritman    :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The scripture tells us that when Christ returns everyone will know, and we are not to listen when people tell us that he was here.

Angels however, we are told are here and we may well interface with them and not know that they are angels. I believe they are around us all the time.

se

It may not have been visual, but a voice talking to me from the left side as I was driving, when Im alone in the car....that wasnt my imagination. Nor was it my subconscious telling me what to do. You asked about angelic encounters. That was one.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ayin,

I do not doubt your experiance for one second. My reply was actually toward Lenord, who asked me what kind of experiances I was talking about, whether I meant audiable, or visual. but both are fine, I love to hear stories about the Lord in action, helping his childern with his awsom power and love.

:)

Hi

Spiritman

Awesome story Spiritman. Like you, I love to see His hand at work.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,791
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/13/1977

Mine wasn't a voice. I was in an auto accident back in 1997 (December) and it was one of the few times I did not wear my seatbelt. I was in the passanger seat of my own car and a guy friend was driving and his momma was in the backseat. We were rear ended on a bridge over the Ohio river crossing into KY. He and his mom wound up on the floor of the car we were hit so hard from behind. Something held me in the seat. I hit nothing. My neck hurt really bad but that couldn't be avoided. Draw your own conclusions. Also the pain wasn't killer either, and come to find out in 2003 that I had broken 2 vertebre in my neck in that wreck.