• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,056
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/07/1955

1 TIMOTHY 4:12 let no man despise thy youth but ---be thou an example--- of the believers in word in conversation in charity in spirit in faith in purity

JOHN 7:38 he that believeth on ME as the scripture hath said out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water 

1 THESSALONIANS 2:13 for this cause also thank we GOD without ceasing because when you received the word of GOD which you heard of us you received not as the word of men but as it is in truth ---the word of GOD---which effectually worketh also in you that believe 

PHILIPPIANS 1:29 for unto you it is given in the behalf of CHRIST  not only to believe on HIM but also to suffer for HIS sake 

1 PETER 2:21 for even hereunto were you called because CHRIST also suffered for us ---leaving us an example that you should follow HIS steps --2:22--who did no sin ---neither was guile found in HIS mouth --2:24--who when HE was reviled reviled not again when HE suffered HE threatened not but committed himself to HIM that judgeth righteously

LOVING THE LORD 

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,300
  • Content Per Day:  1.71

Do you have an idea of just how Christians should be an example, or do you consider it enough to give a vague call to be an example?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

We have an example in scripture that describes the difference of walking in the flesh and walking in the Spirit

Galatians 5:16-26

But I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not carry out the desire of the flesh.  For the flesh sets its desire against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh; for these are in opposition to one another, so that you may not do the things that you please.  But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the Law.  Now the deeds of the flesh are evident, which are: immorality, impurity, sensuality, idolatry, sorcery, enmities, strife, jealousy, outbursts of anger, disputes, dissensions, factions, envying, drunkenness, carousing, and things like these, of which I forewarn you, just as I have forewarned you, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.  But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law.  Now those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.

If we live by the Spirit, let us also walk by the Spirit.  Let us not become boastful, challenging one another, envying one another.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  87
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,795
  • Content Per Day:  1.34
  • Days Won:  3

Paul speaking....   1 Corinthians 11:1

"""Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ.""""

""""Be my imitators, even as I also am of Christ. """

Edited by Behold

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,056
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Birthday:  07/07/1955

PSALM 119:140 thy word is very pure therefore thy servant loveth it 

PROVERBS 30:5 every word of GOD is pure HE is a shield unto them that ---put their trust in HIM---

PSALM 37:14 the wicked have drawn out their sword and have bent their bow to cast down the poor and needy ---and to slay such as be of upright conversation---

EPHESIANS 4:20 but you have not so learned CHRIST --4:21--IF--so be that you have heard HIM-- and have been taught by HIM as the truth is in JESUS

--that you put off concerning ---the former conversation the old man which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts --4:23--and be renewed in the spirit of your mind

JOHN 6:63 it is THE SPIRIT that quickeneth the flesh ---profiteth nothing--- the words that I SPEAK unto you they are spirit and they are life  

PHILIPPIANS 3:20 for our conversation is in heaven from whence also we look for the saviour THE LORD JESUS CHRIST 

ACTS 20:53 I have showed you all things how that so laboring you ought to support the weak and to remember the words of THE LORD JESUS how HE said 

it is more blessed to give than to receive 

ACTS 2:44 and all --THAT BELIEVED--were together and had all tings in common --2:45--and sold their possessions and goods and parted them to all men as every man had need 

ACTS 4:32 and the multitude of them --THAT BELIEVED--were of one heart and of one soul neither said any of them that ought of the things which he possessed was his own but they had all things in common 

1 TIMOTHY 4:6 if thou put the brethren in remembrance of these things thou shalt be a good minister of JESUS CHRIST nourished up in the --- words of faith --- and good doctrine whereunto thou hast attained --4:7-- but refuse profane and old wives fables and exercise thyself rather unto godliness 

1 TIMOTHY 6:3 if any man teach otherwise and consent not to wholesome words ---even the words of our LORD JESUS CHRIST--- and to the doctrine which is after godliness --6:4--he is proud--knowing nothing-- but doting about questions and strifes of words whereof cometh envy strife railings evil surmisings 

*******1 THESSALONIANS 1:11 wherefore also we pray always for you that our --GOD WOULD COUNT YOU WORTHY-- of this calling and fulfill all the good pleasure of HIS goodness and --the work of faith with power*******

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

1 PETER 1:18 forasmuch as you know that you were not redeemed with corruptible things as silver and gold ---from your vain conversation---received by tradition from your fathers --1:19--but with the precious blood of CHRIST as of a lamb without spot--1:20--who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world but was manifest in these last times for you --1:21--who by HIM do believe in GOD that raised HIM up from the dead and gave HIM glory that your faith and hope might be in GOD --1:22--seeing you ---HAVE PURIFIED---your souls in obeying TRUTH through THE SPIRIT unto unfeigned love of the brethren see that you love one another with a pure heart fervently --1:23--being born again not of corruptible seed but of incorruptible ---BY THE WORD OF GOD--- which liveth and abideth for ever --1:24--for all flesh is as grass and all the glory of man as the flower of grass the grass withereth and the flower thereof falleth away *****1:25-- but the word of THE LORD endureth forever and this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you 

1 JOHN 3:18 my little children let us not love in word neither in tongue ---but in deed and in truth---

1 JOHN 2:10 he that loveth his brother abideth in the light and there is none occasion of stumbling in him 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

LOVING THE LORD JESUS CHRIST 

• This is Worthy 1