• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  777
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  0

18 hours ago, Tzephanyahu said:

Yeah man, its easy too lose sight of when our passions for Him get fired up. 

You do such a great job with fielding questions with references too. Awesome man. But I think your wasting your time or rather getting distracted by nonsense. 

Ignore those who know-it-all and don't let your message and heart get sidetracked. Every conflict there is an audience and if your words don't fail us, our attitude will.  As I've learned. 

Let them have the word or last "devastating question that you can't answer, can you!?" hehe. Let them have it. If they want the win, give them the win and your coat and wave goodbye.  They can go on their merry way then and you can get back to reaching those with genuine interest and questions. 

Keep up the great work. 

Love & Shalom 

I really appreciate the encouraging words...thanks!

My personality is such that I really don't like to leave any stone unturned....and it's good practice anyway....and it's an opportunity to share with others who might be more interested....

So, sometimes I engage those not really interested learning...only because of these other associated beneficial results.....

But I know what you mean....there does come a time when we must "shake the dust off of our sandals", or tennis shoes.....if you know what I mean.

Plus, sometimes people seem kind of mean and angry...but really, they're just struggling to make sense of it all....and it's ok to go through that process with others, as you know....

I guess the problem is that we're trying to expose the faulty theological foundations which have been built up over a good 1700 or so years within our Christian establishment.....

That's NOT an easy beast to slay!

Some people have a REALLY difficult time realizing that truly authentic Torah-obedient Biblical faith is NOT generally what we now see explicitly taught in modern Christendom.

So, we plant seeds in the hearts of others....one seed of truth at a time.....one precious heart at a time....

And we pray that seed grow and mature and lead to a harvest of righteousness.....

And the seed is the word of God....Lk.8:11.

And the word of God includes TORAH (Dt.1:3;5:27-33;etc.)

blessings, brother....

• Thumbs Up 1

18 hours ago, Behold said:

You just stated that you understand that Paul said that "torah obedient" righteousness, is DUNG, is MANURE.    Yet, here you are in 50 posts, teaching that this is not what He said.  And in fact, you are teaching exactly as Christian Obedience,  exactly what He said is worthless.......  The TORAH, = THE LAW.

Law Keeping, (Torah) is Worthless to make you righteousness., is what He said, and its unfortunate that you disagree with what He teaches and keep posting your unbelief.

Ok i heard you.  And i appreciate that you keep saying the same thing over and over, Ok?   And i know you want this Thread to keep going forever, while you keep teaching that The Cross is not enough, and that the Torah is the missing part.   But, God didn't create "Justification by Faith", as needing anything else.   Not the Torah, Not Water Baptism, Not enduring to the end, not anything OTHER THEN The Blood of Jesus.

Think of it like this.... If the Torah could make you righteous, then why did Jesus have to DIE?

You dont see it?

Then try this... Put Jesus back into heaven, and then get your Torah and see if you can do what it says and make God accept you without the Blood of Jesus.

Think you can?  You must, because you are trying to make people believe that the LAW is a part of God's Righteousness.

It isn't.

All the law does is show us that we are sinners in need of a Savior.  And all our attempts at "holy living", after we are saved, are just as worthless to save us and keep us saved, as it was before Christ Saved us.

"Behold are you saying that we should not live according to the 10 commandments or the general rules of the Old Testament".........No, im saying that you think that trying to do this, is a part of the Blood Atonement that redeems a person.

It isnt.   Its just Legalism.

"You just stated that you understand that Paul said that "torah obedient" righteousness, is DUNG, is MANURE.    Yet, here you are in 50 posts, teaching that this is not what He said.  And in fact, you are teaching exactly as Christian Obedience,  exactly what He said is worthless.......  The TORAH, = THE LAW."

Again, you just CONFUSED what I told you NOT to confuse.  Remember?

There are TWO DISTINCT points of comparison here:

1. Paul's faithless Torah-obedient "righteousness" prior to faith in Christ.

2. Paul's FAITHFUL Torah-obedient righteousness AFTER faith in Christ.

Paul said that #1 is DUNG (Php.3).....not #2!

Paul REQUIRES Torah for righteousness (2Ti.3:16).

Paul REQUIRES all Torah (1Cor.7:19).

Paul REQUIRES faith (Gal.3:11).

ALL.

TOGETHER.

Please stop confusing #1 with #2....I've already pointed this out to you...but apparently you didn't "get it" yet....

" here you are in 50 posts, teaching that this is not what He said."

Rather, here I am, in 50 posts, showing that PAUL affirms we should obey TORAH (e.g., 2Ti.3:16;1Cor.7:19;etc.)

It's not my teaching!  It's PAUL's teaching!  I'm just telling you what he said.....

"Law Keeping, (Torah) is Worthless to make you righteousness., is what He said, and its unfortunate that you disagree with what He teaches and keep posting your unbelief."

So Paul was just joking, applying all Torah to you? (2Ti.3:16;1Cor.7:19)

You see, it's not good enough for you to twist a single verse of Paul's into your preferred position....you must do MORE.

You must actually ADDRESS my Biblical response....

You must EXPLAIN why Paul applies ALL Torah to you (2Ti.3:16), yet you ignore that application.

You must EXPLAIN why Paul requires ALL God's commands (1Cor.7:19) which, of course, are contained in Torah (1Ki.2:3), yet you ignore Paul's application here too.

See what I mean?

Moreover, you have NOT even addressed the CONFUSION (see #1 and #2, distinguished above) which I've pointed out....

So, I'd be happy to embrace your position, if it's better.....but you're not even doing the work required to show that your position is better....

Right?

"Ok i heard you. "

I don't think so....I mean....you continue to NOT address the confusion (see #1 and #2, distinguished above) which I've pointed out....

Php. 3 critiques Paul's FAITHLESS Torah-obedience....not Paul's FAITHFUL Torah-obedience.

And, 2Ti.3:16 and 1Cor.7:19 further support my position (against yours)....

So, the weight of evidence seems to favor my position as more Biblical.....

"And i know you want this Thread to keep going forever, while you keep teaching that The Cross is not enough"

Now that's REALLY dishonest.....I have clearly stated that Jesus paid the price for us...we could NEVER pay that price for ourselves.....

Let's stay honest, please!

"the Torah is the missing part. "

Yes, Torah is woefully missing from contemporary Christian theology....

But it is profoundly abundant in the Biblical Scriptures themselves.....

I choose BIBLE....not deviant Christian Tradition.

I choose BIBLICAL CHRISTIANITY....not anti-Torah deviant "Christianity".

After all, if Lev. 11 can be ignored...then so can Lev. 18....and suddenly you are in VERY DEEP "doodoo"....if you know what I mean....

" But, God didn't create "Justification by Faith", as needing anything else.  "

Of course faith is enough!  Because faith ENTAILS TORAH (Mt.23:23).

Faith and grace go TOGETHER (Eph.2:8-9).

It's not FAITH ALONE (Jas.2:24), remember?

" Not the Torah, Not Water Baptism, Not enduring to the end, not anything OTHER THEN The Blood of Jesus."

Of COURSE the blood of Jesus alone purifies us from all sin...agreed! (1Jn.1:7).

Give me ANY Scripture, and I will agree!  (after all, I'm the BIBLE GUY......)

But, the difference between you and me is this....I uphold ALL Bible....whereas you try to uphold certain parts, and then ignore others.....

I just can't go there, my friend....

I need to uphold ALL Scripture (2Ti.3:16).

" If the Torah could make you righteous, then why did Jesus have to DIE?"

Because our works of righteousness are REQUIRED, but INSUFFICIENT.

Jesus pays the price we could NEVER pay for ourselves....

But Torah-obedient righteousness is nevertheless STILL required! (Mt.5:19-20) or else you will not inherit the forthcoming kingdom (Mt.5:20)....Jesus was actually serious, not joking (Mt.5:19-20).

"You dont see it?"

We AGREE Jesus paid the price we could NEVER pay for ourselves.

Of course we both "see it".

Shall we thus ignore Mt.5:19?   I choose to OBEY.

"Put Jesus back into heaven, and then get your Torah and see if you can do what it says and make God accept you without the Blood of Jesus."

Who said anything about "make God accept you without the Blood of Jesus"?  That's NOT my position.

I'm glad we agree that Jesus' BLOOD is essential.

By the way, Jesus' blood inaugurates the NEW Covenant (Lk.22:20) which is given as TORAH (Jer.31:33).

So you CAN'T separate Jesus' blood from TORAH (given Lk.22:20 and Jer.31:33).

"Think you can?  You must, because you are trying to make people believe that the LAW is a part of God's Righteousness."

So you have a problem with "the law is a part of God's righteousness"?

Well, just read Psalm 119 to see the STRONG CONNECTION between TORAH and God's righteousness.....it's BIBLICAL (Ps.119).

And Paul UPHOLDS the Psalms (Eph.5:19;Col.3:16), so Paul AGREES with Psalm 119.  Do you?

"All the law does is show us that we are sinners in need of a Savior. "

Ok!  That's just ONE FUNCTION of Torah....

BUT THERE ARE MANY OTHER FUNCTIONS!

Torah defines SIN (Rom.3:20;7:7).  So STOP SINNING (1Cor.15:34) means OBEY TORAH.

Torah defines holiness (Rom.7:12).  We should be holy (1Pe.1:16).  So obey Torah!  

Torah defines goodness (Rom.7:12).  We should be good.  So obey Torah!

Torah is spiritual (Rom.7:14).  We should be spiritual.  So obey Torah!

The New Covenant is given as Torah (Heb.8:10), so of COURSE we should obey the Torah of the New Covenant in which we partake!  The Spirit agrees! (Heb.10:15-16).

Let's not ignore these other ONGOING Torah functions......

Agreed?

"And all our attempts at "holy living", after we are saved, are just as worthless to save us and keep us saved, as it was before Christ Saved us."

Peter disagrees.  Peter COMMANDS US to be holy (applying Lev. 11 to you in 1Pe.1:16).

Let's do what Peter requires.....

Agreed?

"No, im saying that you think that trying to do this, is a part of the Blood Atonement that redeems a person."

I never said our works are "part of the Blood Atonement".....

So I'm glad we agree on this.

"It isnt.   Its just Legalism."

True.  Legalism is bad.

I'm glad we agree that our works are NOT "part of the Blood Atonement".

blessings....

19 hours ago, Alive said:

I perceive there is something very wrong going on here.

I would remind all that the Lord is indeed paying attention.

THere is no mixing of the principle of law with the principle of grace.

You live in one or the other.

I truly fear for you that try to teach such. What is your motivation?

My Lord suffered horribly to purchase my salvation and set me free from bondage.

Would you insnare me again?

"THere is no mixing of the principle of law with the principle of grace."

Then you haven't read Ex. 33:13, my friend.

Moses finds GRACE (Heb. "חֵן", Greek LXX "χάρις", Ex. 33:13).  By the way, that's the SAME GRACE ("χάρις") as in Eph. 2:8.  SAME EXACT WORD!

And what does Moses do in response to God's grace?

Answer: Moses seeks to know God's WAYS (Ex.33:13).

And WHERE do we find God's ways?

Answer: The written Torah of Moses! (1K.2:3).

CONCLUSION: LAW AND GRACE GO TOGETHER!

Paul agrees....stating we are justified by LAW (Rom.2:13) and GRACE (Rom.3:24)....TOGETHER.

Not law alone (Gal.5:4-5), of course.

But TOGETHER.

BOTH.

TOGETHER.

Abraham also found grace (Ge.18:3) AND Abraham obeyed God's LAWS (Ge.26:5).

BOTH. 

TOGETHER.

"I truly fear for you "

Jesus urges us to fear Torah-DISOBEDIENCE (Mt.5:19-20;7:21-23;13:41-42).

"What is your motivation?"

I'd like to LOVE (Jn.14:15) in OBEDIENCE to Christ who requires Torah (Mt.23:2-3,23).

I'd like to LOVE by OBEYING Torah (1Jn.5:3).

I'd like to NOT be "least" in the forthcoming kingdom (Mt.5:19).

I'd like to be BIBLICAL (2Ti.3:16).

I'd like to disciple others (Mt.28:19-20) as required by Jesus.

I'd like to not be cast away (Mt.7:21-23) or worse (Mt.13:41-42).

I'd like to KNOW GOD and His WAYS (Ex.33:13) which, of course, are in the written Torah of Moses (1Ki.2:3).

I'd like to NOT SIN (Rom.3:20;7:7).

I'd like to be good (Rom.7:12).

I'd like to be holy (Rom.7:12;1Pe.1:16).

I'd like to be righteous (Rom.7:12;1Jn.2:29;3:7,10).

I'd like to be spiritual (Rom.7:14).

I'd like to serve Torah (Rom.7:25).

I'd like to NOT be in the "flesh" (Rom.8:7) which disobeys Torah.

I'd like to mortify the flesh through the Spirit (Rom.8:13), which means STOP DISOBEYING TORAH (Rom.8:7,13).

I'd like to imitate Paul's Torah-obedient modeling (1Cor.11:1;Php.4:9) who condoned an animal-sacrifice-laden vow to prove Paul obeyed all Torah (Ac.21).

I'd like to exhibit truly authentic Torah-obedient Biblical faith, just like the THOUSANDS of 1st-century Christians who were likewise ZEALOUS for all Torah (Ac.21:20).

I'd like to integrate the full Torah of the New Covenant into my heart and actions, as required in Scripture (Heb. 10:15-16;Rom.10:8 citing Dt. 30:14).

I'd like to identify with the last-days believers who obey Torah, even unto death (Rev. 12:17;14:12).

I'd like to identify with the Torah-obedient apostles....who taught Torah (Mt.23:34)....and who were persecuted and killed for their Torah-obedient faith in Jesus.

And on and on and on.....

How about you?

What's your motivation?

"My Lord suffered horribly to purchase my salvation and set me free from bondage."

Agreed!  JESUS paid the price we could NEVER pay for ourselves.  

Good point.

"Would you insnare me again?"

You don't want LIFE? (Mt.4:4;Lk.10:25-28;Dt.30:11-15;32:47)

I do hope life "insnares" you!

Of course, I trust you are already saved in Christ.....

You just don't understand His teachings about Torah (yet.....)

blessings...

19 hours ago, Roar said:

I have less tolerance for those that seek to entrap and belittle the Word of God they say they believe in when they show they either have a total lack of understanding of the Bible while acting as if they do or are deliberately feigning ignorance seeking to entrap you. Perhaps it is because I have dealt with such so many years longer than most alive today in this country, have been alive, that I so often think about Matthew 7:1-8 when reading some people's posts here (being Christians this should not be the case). :b:

Yes....we Christians have a habit, sometimes, of doing and saying things we should not do and say.....and this can be problematic....

But, I do want to be as lenient as Biblically possible with others....knowing God will also be lenient with me (Mt.7:2).

blessings....

19 hours ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

I don’t think will be pleased by the latest version of Legalism.....JudaAnity.....Paul said that adding Law to Grace automatically cancels Grace. Grace is the only thing that ever saved anybody.....I wouldn’t cancel it away so readily... “ By GRACE you are saved......”

Actually, Paul said we are justified by law (Rom.2:13) AND grace (Rom.3:24).

BOTH.

TOGETHER.

"By GRACE you are saved......"

And the proper response to grace is to obey TORAH (Ex.33:13).

And grace is given to the humble (Jas.4:6), and humble people obey TORAH (Ex.33:13;Nu.12:3;Ps.25:9;Zep.2:3).

So it's BOTH.

TOGETHER.

We walk in GRACE and SALVATION and TORAH.

ALL.

TOGETHER.

ALL Scripture (2Ti.3:16)....not just the parts we like.

blessings...

18 hours ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

Its like the Cross never happened.The Cross changed everything.It ushered in the Age Of Grace.An Age where all this stuff some are obsessed with don’t amount to a hill of beans.Faith in Paul’s Gospel found in 1Cor15:1-4 is what saves today .Rest In the Gospel alone as God Commands and paradoxically, you will “ find” yourself keeping the Law better the you ever could when you did it out of fear and/ or obligation.Torah means little to me,  is that I have found something better- God’s Indwelling Spirit.The very second you realize God has freed you to do what you want, will be the same second you realize your “ wants” have lined up with His. I suppose you must live it to understand it.I am free to do what I want. Carnally-Minded people just can’t understand how that could be possible without people falling head-long into sin and debauchery.The reality of living the life of freedom God wants us to live is just the opposite of what almost everybody thinks.Now that I can do what I want , the only thing I want to do is live a life that pleases my Savior.Funny how that works.

"Its like the Cross never happened."

The Cross happened, my friend!  Jesus paid the price we could NEVER pay for ourselves.

"It ushered in the Age Of Grace."

No.  The SAME GRACE is present in, for example, Ex. 33:13.  SAME EXACT WORD (compare "χάρις" in Ex.33:13 LXX, with "χάρις" in Eph.2:8).

Grace was not a new invention after the Cross.

"An Age where all this stuff some are obsessed with don’t amount to a hill of beans."

I think Mt.5:19 proves Torah is more important than "a hill of beans".

Agreed?

After all, Torah is the very essential element of the New Covenant itself (Jer.31:33).

Agreed?

"Faith in Paul’s Gospel found in 1Cor15:1-4 is what saves today ."

And FAITH (for Paul) is TORAH-OBEDIENT faith.

Remember?  Paul says Dt. 30:14 [Torah!] is the very substance of the FAITH he preaches (citing Dt. 30:14 in Rom.10:8).

"Rest In the Gospel alone"

Ok....but the Gospel was the word of faith preached by Paul...

And Paul says Dt. 30:14 [Torah!] is the very substance of the FAITH he preaches (citing Dt. 30:14 in Rom.10:8).

CONCLUSION:  Paul's Gospel is a TORAH-OBEDIENT GOSPEL OF FAITH IN JESUS.

"Carnally-Minded people just can’t understand how that could be possible without people falling head-long into sin and debauchery."

Yes....the flesh disobeys Torah (Rom.8:7)....that's BAD.   So let's obey!

"you will “ find” yourself keeping the Law better"

Ok....good!  Let's find ourselves keeping Torah...great!

"when you did it out of fear and/ or obligation."

It's STILL an obligation....God's COMMANDS are COMMANDS....not RECOMMENDATIONS.

"Torah means little to me"

Jesus IS the Torah! (Jn.1:14).  Let's mature in our understanding on this point.

Jesus' blood inaugurates the New Covenant (Lk.22:20) which is given as TORAH (Jer.31:33).

Are you now ready to value the connection between Jesus' blood and Torah?

"God’s Indwelling Spirit"

The Spirit testifies we should obey Torah (Heb.10:15-16).

The Spirit leads us to obey all Torah ordinances (Eze.36:27).

The Spirit leads us to OPPOSE the flesh (Rom.8:13); the flesh disobeys Torah (Rom.8:7); so the Spirit leads us to OBEY Torah.

The Spirit leads us to keep Torah "from now and forever" (citing Is.59:20-21 at Rom.11:26-27).

Let's follow this Holy Spirit!

"The very second you realize God has freed you to do what you want, will be the same second you realize your “ wants” have lined up with His. "

Awesome!  GOD commands Torah (Dt.1:3;5:27-33...).  Let's line up with this will of God! (Ps.40:8).

" I suppose you must live it to understand it."

Yes!  Torah is our LIFE! (Mt.4:4;Dt.8:3;30:11-15;32:47).  Agreed.

"I want to do is live a life that pleases my Savior."

Very beautiful...and our Savior wants us to obey TORAH (Mt.4:4;5:19-20,48;7:21-23;13:41-42;22:37;23:2-3,23,34;Lk.10:25-28;etc.)

blessings...

19 hours ago, Steve_S said:

Please debate the subject and not the person. This point forward, doing so in this thread will see you removed from it.

Hello,

Forgive me if I've spoken wrongly.....I'm trying to stay focused on Biblical responses here.....

If I'm wrong at any point, feel free to correct me....

Thank you....

19 hours ago, Tzephanyahu said:

So @BibleGuy & @Roar... When did it dawn on you about digging into Torah and how? Were you always following it when you believed or after research or did someone share with you? How did you both get here basically. 

(I'm off to bed now so forgive me I don't respond straight away.)

Love & Shalom 

I was raised in various Christian churches since birth....

So a deep and abiding love for God and the Bible was always present....

But it was partly Bill Cloud's "fault"!....he made a very simple (and profound) statement at a small home fellowship Bible study one day......

He said: "WE ARE ISRAEL".

I was somewhat skeptical, but intrigued.....so I investigated Scripture to confirm it's true.

Also, a simple examination of TORAH in the New Covenant between God and ISRAEL (Jer.31:31-33) was clear additional proof.

All Christians partake in the New Covenant as fellow ISRAELITES.

Christians are not excluded from ISRAEL (Eph.2:12).

etc.

Now, I've learned of Torah throughout the Scriptures, taught even by Jesus and the Apostles....

It's been an exciting journey to return to truly authentic Torah-obedient Biblical faith....and still learning and growing all the time....

Especially eagerly anticipating our prophesied future (Dt.30:1-8).

Sadly, MUCH of the Christian establishment, though, prefers their inherited traditional theology....rather than Biblical theology.....

So, I do what I can....to point others to the truth.....

How about you?

blessings...

LEGALISM may be defined as SEEKING SALVATION BY WORKS WITHOUT FAITH....and of course, that's unbiblical.....(Gal.5:4-5)

Very subtle and very misleading......you can’t just make up stuff here.....too much Bible Knowledge here for one to get away with this stuff......The Judaizers  NEVER excluded Faith —- they added to it! Which is what we  are seeing here......it never ends.....you guys are just the latest to come along.....If history holds true, you won’t stay long..... I’ve seen Legalist rationalize their Doctrine 50 different ways since hanging out here....it’s all essentially  the same stuff— “ Sure ,Jesus Saves .......BUT!”  One little word could mean the difference between Heaven and Hell. It really “ is” like the song you falsely sing. “ NOTHING  BUT THE BLOOD”. No matter how crafty one can be, if you disagree with that song, you put yourself in extreme jeopardy.Adding to the Gospel with “ Jesus Saves BUT” makes one “ Fall from Grace” and such are “ Severed From The Cross”.Teachers disagree on the ramifications of these sad states.Maybe it’s a crippled Christian Walk, Perhaps it’s damnation. Why take the gamble? Pray that God blesses you and shows how to rest in the Finished Work Of The Cross—- Plus NOTHING.I hope Newbies can recognize craftiness when they see it....Satan is famous for being subtle .....

"The Judaizers  NEVER excluded Faith —- they added to it!"

James said "NOT FAITH ALONE" (Jas.2:24).  

Paul said justification by LAW (Rom.2:13) and FAITH (Rom.5:1).  BOTH.  TOGETHER.

That settles it for me.

".If history holds true, you won’t stay long..... "

If we honor our history, we will be ZEALOUS for all Torah, just as THOUSANDS of 1st-century Christians were likewise zealous for Torah (Ac.21:20).

"I’ve seen Legalist rationalize their Doctrine 50 different ways since hanging out here"

I'm not a Legalist....relax.....!

"“ Sure ,Jesus Saves .......BUT!”"

But Jesus ALSO requires DISCIPLESHIP (Mt.28:19-20) in ALL Jesus' teachings (Mt.28:19-20), which includes Mt.5:19.

Surely you don't oppose discipleship?

"“ NOTHING  BUT THE BLOOD”. "

Great song!  The Blood of Jesus purifies us from all sin (1Jn.1:7).

The TRUTH sanctifies us (Jn.17:17)...and TORAH is truth (Ps.119:142)....

"if you disagree with that song, you put yourself in extreme jeopardy."

We agree.  Jesus paid the price we could NEVER pay by ourselves.

"Adding to the Gospel with “ Jesus Saves BUT” makes one “ Fall from Grace” "

Jesus saves us.

Torah sanctifies us (Jn.17:17;Ps.119:142).

And those who "fall from grace" sought justification by law WITHOUT FAITH (Gal.5:4-5)....of COURSE that's wrong.

Paul requires justification by law (Rom.2:13) and faith (Rom.5:1) together.

BOTH.

Together.

"Pray that God blesses you and shows how to rest in the Finished Work Of The Cross"

Very good!  ONLY JESUS saves us by His work on the cross.

And AFTER we are saved, do we ignore His teachings?

Of course not....we OBEY because we LOVE (Jn.14:15).

And He teaches us to obey TORAH (Mt.4:4;5:19-20,48;7:21-23;13:41-42;22:37;23:2-3,23,34;Lk.10:25-28;etc.)

By the way, God blesses those who OBEY (Dt.30:11-15)...and Paul applies Dt. 30 to you (Rom.10:8).

"Satan is famous for being subtle ....."

Very true....and Satan inspires the antiChrist to OPPOSE TORAH (2Th.2:3).....

So Torah-disobedience is antichrist.

That's another GREAT reason to OBEY Torah!

blessings...

Sorry for any misunderstandings, if there were any....

Lets get this out of the way......as it’s ALL I need to know......Do you Believe what the song maintains? NOTHING BUT THE BLOOD ......N O T H I N G ! A simple yes or no will suffice. I am talking about Salvation ONLY! Thanking you in advance....

Yes....NOTHING BUT THE BLOOD OF JESUS purifies us from sins (1Jn.1:7).

I don't see how any of our faithless works could purify us from sins....

It's the BLOOD of JESUS that purifies us.

JESUS paid the price we could never pay for ourselves.....

I trust we all agree on this one....

blessings....