• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  514
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  3,195
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Days Won:  1

6 hours ago, Worship Warriors said:

The flesh lust against the spirit and the spirit lust against the flesh.

When I just got saved,  wanting to walk fully pleasing before the lord,  I ask him how to I walk In the spirit and not fulfill the lust of the flesh?  In another words how do I walk in the path of righteousness when the flesh is always warring against the spirit.

I felt he said to me: feed your spirit man and starve your carnal man.  When your feed your spirit man,  it will get stronger and your carnal man will get weaker and weaker until it can have no dominion over you.

I have never forgotten it. It's just a matter whom you are feeding. 

If you sow to the flesh,  you will reap corruption. But if you sow to the spirit you will reap life everlasting,  an abundance of the fruits of righteousness

It is so amazing as God gives life long lessons, that stick with us and serve us well all the days of our lives. 

“Feed you spirit man and starve your carnal man”

These words say so much, with such a miraculous reward and the fruit that follows. For it is an eternal truth, that itself will cause one to grow and learn what is necessary. 

“Feed your spirit man and starve your carnal man”

Such words of wisdom, but how can they not be, they came from God Himself. 

Be so blessed in your relationship with Him. May the fruit of that relationship bless all those around you as it gives you an eternal inheritance in Heaven. 

A fellow follower of His, Not me 

• Praise God! 1

2 hours ago, enoob57 said:

It is a loving Father that tells His children what not to set our affection on

1 John 2:15-17

15 Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

16 For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

17 And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.
KJV

So true! It is so amazing how all truths come together in such perfect harmony. For God not only tells us what not to do and what to do, so we might walk in the path of life, righteousness and life, so we might be pleasing to Him in all things.. For our Father and  God is sooooo good, and He loves us so. 

Be blessed as we grow up and into Him in all things, Not me 

• Thumbs Up 1

14 minutes ago, Flowersun said:

Not me.....you have a beautiful spirit...Praise God!...

Thanks for such kind words, for God is so good and loves us so much, for you also know this by experience.

As we all are learning this lesson in a deeper and more real way..... And the learning is glorious!

Be blessed all those that would give Him their all, Not me 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,056
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/07/1955

1 CORINTHIANS 11:1 be you followers of me even as I also am of CHRIST

JOHN 12:48 he that rejecteth ME and receiveth not MY words hath one that judgeth him the word that I have spoken the same shall judge him in the last day --12:49-- for I have not spoken of myself but THE FATHER which sent me HE gave ME a commandment what I should say and what I should speak --12:50-- and I know that HIS commandment is life everlasting whatsoever I speak therefore even as THE FATHER said unto ME so I speak 

ROMANS 15:18 for I will not dare to speak of any of those things which CHRIST hath not wrought by me to make the gentiles obedient by word and deed

1 CORINTHIANS 1:10 now I beseech you brethren by the name of our LORD JESUS CHRIST that you all speak the same thing and that there be no divisions among you but that you be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgement 

ROMANS 12:16 be of the same mind one toward another mind not high things but condescend to men of low estate be not wise in your own conceits

PHILIPPIANS 2:2 fulfill you my joy that you be likeminded having the same love being of one accord of one mind 

ROMANS 15:6 that you may with one mind and one mouth glorify GOD even THE FATHER of our LORD JESUS CHRIST 

JOHN 6:63 it is the spirit that quickeneth ---the flesh profiteth nothing--- the words that I speak unto you they are spirit and they are life 

EPHESIANS 4:1 I therefore the prisoner of THE LORD beseech you that you walk worthy of the vocation wherewith you are called --4:2-- with all lowliness and meekness with longsuffering forbearing one another in love --4:3-- endeavoring to keep ---the unity of the spirit--- in the bond of peace 

1 CORINTHIANS 2:14 but the natural man receiveth not the things of the spirit of GOD for they are foolishness unto him neither can he know them becauase they are spiritually discerned --2:15-- but he that is spiritual judgeth all things yet he himself is judged of no man --2:16-- for who hath known the mind of THE LORD that we may instruct HIM but we have the mind of CHRIST 

ACTS 1:1 the former treatise have I made o theophilus of all that JESUS began both to do and teach --1:2-- until the day in which HE was taken up after that HE through the holy spirit had given commandments unto the apostles whom HE had chosen 

JOHN 8:25 then they said unto HIM who art thou and JESUS saith unto them even the same that I said unto you from the beginning --8:26-- I have many things to say and to judge of you but HE that sent ME is true and I speak to the world those things which I have heard of HIM 

JOHN 3:31 HE that cometh from above is above all he that is of the earth is earthly and speaketh of the earth HE that cometh from heaven is above all --3:32-- and what he hath seen and heard that HE testifieth and no man receiveth HIS testimony ---3:33--- he that hath received HIS testimony hath set to his seal that GOD IS TRUE ---3:34--- for HE whom GOD hath sent speaketh the words of GOD for GOD giveth not the spirit by measure unto HIM

--3:35-- THE FATHER LOVETH THE SON and hath given all things into HIS hand --3:36-- he that believeth on THE SON hath everlasting life and he that believeth not THE SON shall not see life but the wrath of GOD abideth on him 

PROVERBS 8:8 all the words of MY MOUTH are in righteousness there is nothing froward or perverse in them 

ROMANS 8:10 and if CHRIST be in you the body is dead because of sin but the spirit is life because of righteousness 

EPHESIANS 5:9 for the fruit of the spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth 

MARK 10:18 and JESUS said unto him why callest thou ME good there is none good but one that is GOD 

LOVING THE LORD JESUS CHRIST 

1 hour ago, steve morrow said:

1 CORINTHIANS 11:1 be you followers of me even as I also am of CHRIST

JOHN 12:48 he that rejecteth ME and receiveth not MY words hath one that judgeth him the word that I have spoken the same shall judge him in the last day --12:49-- for I have not spoken of myself but THE FATHER which sent me HE gave ME a commandment what I should say and what I should speak --12:50-- and I know that HIS commandment is life everlasting whatsoever I speak therefore even as THE FATHER said unto ME so I speak 

ROMANS 15:18 for I will not dare to speak of any of those things which CHRIST hath not wrought by me to make the gentiles obedient by word and deed

1 CORINTHIANS 1:10 now I beseech you brethren by the name of our LORD JESUS CHRIST that you all speak the same thing and that there be no divisions among you but that you be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgement 

ROMANS 12:16 be of the same mind one toward another mind not high things but condescend to men of low estate be not wise in your own conceits

PHILIPPIANS 2:2 fulfill you my joy that you be likeminded having the same love being of one accord of one mind 

ROMANS 15:6 that you may with one mind and one mouth glorify GOD even THE FATHER of our LORD JESUS CHRIST 

JOHN 6:63 it is the spirit that quickeneth ---the flesh profiteth nothing--- the words that I speak unto you they are spirit and they are life 

EPHESIANS 4:1 I therefore the prisoner of THE LORD beseech you that you walk worthy of the vocation wherewith you are called --4:2-- with all lowliness and meekness with longsuffering forbearing one another in love --4:3-- endeavoring to keep ---the unity of the spirit--- in the bond of peace 

1 CORINTHIANS 2:14 but the natural man receiveth not the things of the spirit of GOD for they are foolishness unto him neither can he know them becauase they are spiritually discerned --2:15-- but he that is spiritual judgeth all things yet he himself is judged of no man --2:16-- for who hath known the mind of THE LORD that we may instruct HIM but we have the mind of CHRIST 

ACTS 1:1 the former treatise have I made o theophilus of all that JESUS began both to do and teach --1:2-- until the day in which HE was taken up after that HE through the holy spirit had given commandments unto the apostles whom HE had chosen 

JOHN 8:25 then they said unto HIM who art thou and JESUS saith unto them even the same that I said unto you from the beginning --8:26-- I have many things to say and to judge of you but HE that sent ME is true and I speak to the world those things which I have heard of HIM 

JOHN 3:31 HE that cometh from above is above all he that is of the earth is earthly and speaketh of the earth HE that cometh from heaven is above all --3:32-- and what he hath seen and heard that HE testifieth and no man receiveth HIS testimony ---3:33--- he that hath received HIS testimony hath set to his seal that GOD IS TRUE ---3:34--- for HE whom GOD hath sent speaketh the words of GOD for GOD giveth not the spirit by measure unto HIM

--3:35-- THE FATHER LOVETH THE SON and hath given all things into HIS hand --3:36-- he that believeth on THE SON hath everlasting life and he that believeth not THE SON shall not see life but the wrath of GOD abideth on him 

PROVERBS 8:8 all the words of MY MOUTH are in righteousness there is nothing froward or perverse in them 

ROMANS 8:10 and if CHRIST be in you the body is dead because of sin but the spirit is life because of righteousness 

EPHESIANS 5:9 for the fruit of the spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth 

MARK 10:18 and JESUS said unto him why callest thou ME good there is none good but one that is GOD 

LOVING THE LORD JESUS CHRIST 

Thank you for the scriptures, be blessed in Him, Not me 

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  1,192
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  7,264
  • Content Per Day:  1.18
  • Days Won:  194

On 12/23/2019 at 2:00 AM, Worship Warriors said:

I felt he said to me: feed your spirit man and starve your carnal man.  When your feed your spirit man,  it will get stronger and your carnal man will get weaker and weaker until it can have no dominion over you.

I have never forgotten it. It's just a matter whom you are feeding. 

If you sow to the flesh,  you will reap corruption. But if you sow to the spirit you will reap life everlasting,  an abundance of the fruits of righteousness

@Worship Warriors Thanks so much for sharing this. In a way, our minds are like computers. What we program in is bound to come out. It is what some refer to as the "garbage in, garbage out" syndrome.

There was a song written for a Bill Gaither children's recording but applies to any age. Below are the lyrics:

CHORUS
Input, output, 
what goes in is what comes out.. 
Input, output, 
That is what it’s all about. 
Input, output, 
Your mind is a computer whose 
Input, output daily you must choose. 

Let the Bible be your primary feed 
It’s got all the data you need. 
Talk to Jesus, all the time 
That’s the way that you can stay on line! 

If your print-out reads—to lie or cheat, 
There’s some data you should delete. 
Debug your mind of sinful bytes, 
Then you will operate all right! Who is in control?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 2