nobleseed

• Group:  Members *
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  341
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  0

there is a continual theme in the bible i have noticed that when there are false people God sends one who is true,  in Noah's time it says there were self proclaimed heroes in his time and God sends a true hero, a man who saves the world, and in the time of moses there false magicians and God sends one who is ture a prophet and a real wizard with true power, and in the time of denial there were false diviners and God sends one with true insight into dreams and the future, even in Jesus time their were false teacher and physicians and God sent one who was true, a teacher with authority and someone with real healing power.  so maybe in this time of false wisdom and knowledge God will send someone who is true.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  953
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,587
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

1 hour ago, nobleseed said:

so maybe in this time of false wisdom and knowledge God will send someone who is true.

Hi,  I do suggest that God historically has not sent one that is true, but instead uses again and again one that is especially weak, and often that weak person after being used in an awesome manner by God returns to their own weakness.

May I also suggest for consideration that it is not a true person we need; it is always God, and He is within us even now. For Jesus who is God has sent us The Holy Spirit who is God as  the restrainer of evil. He is keeping evil at bay even now as Jesus prepares a place for us a place He will bring us to at the command and timing of his Father.

We do not have need of  another  temporary  hero in the flesh. Each of us are to be ( a bit of) that hero, weak as any of us might be, we are to be the body of Christ Jesus, gathering in worship and going about the world with the gospel of our Lord.

Saints are not to be waiting upon God to send yet another messenger, we have Jesus His gospel His truth and we have our post to stand and our marching orders.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

so maybe in this time of false wisdom and knowledge God will send someone who is true.

I GOT the most wonderful news for you my dear friend .    HE ALREADY DID .     And HE IS WHO the lambs DO FOLLOW and have followed THROUGH all generations since

and HIS NAME IS JESUS CHRIST . .

HE ALONE , HIS EVERY WORD HE SPOKE ,  and WHAT HIS OWN first taught and wrote , AKA whats in that bible ,      THATS WHAT WE  HEED and TEST all others against .

, only deception and mass more of it shall increase  .  But lambs will do exploits and contend for the true faith .

THE SAVOIR done came and men of the world did unto HIM as they did , for they KNEW HIM NOT

JUST as they will do unto HIS OWN , for they KNOW HIM NOT .

And no marvel my friend when our betrayers are as JUDAS .     FROM WITHIN , FROM WITHIN .  THEY ALL over places now .

They come cloaked n wool ,   they can appear as men and women of righteousness , and MARVEL NOT , their Father can appear as even an angel of LIGHT .

Two things will occur and are occurring .     UNDER the GUISE  of the greatest revival ,  THE GREATEST FALLING AWAY is OCCURING

And this will lead to a unified people of all religions , of all faiths and even of secular and all humanity .

And THEN THE GREAT TRIBULATION CLIMATIC HOUR will strike with fury against the lambs who conformed NOT to the lie .

For under the guise of an awakening

For under the guise of unity and inclusive

For under the guise of changing the system

For under the guise of  world peace

For under the guise of a LOVE that is NOT OF GOD

For under the guise of a great revival,   THE HOUR of the greatest FALLING away HAS BEGAN , NOW IS and SHALL GET FAR WORSE .

My advice ,   COME YE OUT from among them and never look back .    Sound out the alarm for all to hear ,  POINT ONLY TO JESUS and to BIBLE SOUND DOCTRINE

and be ye prepared for all out fiery trials will shall soon mega increase to test and to try our faith .   

ANd I leave us on this note ,

BUT HE that shall ENDURE UNTO THE END ,  THE SAME SHALL BE SAVED .   LOVE NOT those lives ,     FOLLOW ONLY THE LAMB and test all else who do speak

AGAINST what is written and recorded IN THE BIBLE .    

Edited by frienduff thaylorde

1 hour ago, Neighbor said:

Hi,  I do suggest that God historically has not sent one that is true, but instead uses again and again one that is especially weak, and often that weak person after being used in an awesome manner by God returns to their own weakness.

May I also suggest for consideration that it is not a true person we need; it is always God, and He is within us even now. For Jesus who is God has sent us The Holy Spirit who is God as  the restrainer of evil. He is keeping evil at bay even now as Jesus prepares a place for us a place He will bring us to at the command and timing of his Father.

We do not have need of  another  temporary  hero in the flesh. Each of us are to be ( a bit of) that hero, weak as any of us might be, we are to be the body of Christ Jesus, gathering in worship and going about the world with the gospel of our Lord.

Saints are not to be waiting upon God to send yet another messenger, we have Jesus His gospel His truth and we have our post to stand and our marching orders.

Hi,  I do suggest that God historically has not sent one that is true

ME THINKS we need a correction .

OH HE DID SEND ONE that was TRUE .   JESUS CHRIST , and lambs will receive all the strength we need IN HIM to overcome.

Guess your mind was a bit tired neighbor .   

WHEN JESUS walked the earth , from birth unto crucifixtion , from cradle to grave  ,   ONE WORD , at least one word can be said about HIS WALK .

READY FOR IT .

FLAWLESS PERFECTION .     Oh , that might be two words , but I guess you get the point .

And I got a good reminder too   .   Lambs don't let lambs follow men who teach fables .    Lambs HEED only and feed ONLY , FROM the GREAT SHEPARD ,

and if there by any men that are truly teachers ,  EVEN they get tested ,  just as paul himself said TEST ALL STEWARDS .

PS ,   BIBLES OPEN ,  BIBLE READING , cause we got more deceivers that sure know how to appear as men of WOOL ,  so subtily mixing in the lie .

1 minute ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

OH HE DID SEND ONE that was TRUE .   JESUS CHRIST

Jesus is God.

• This is Worthy 1

1 minute ago, Neighbor said:

Jesus is God.

YES .

I just wanted to be real specific about WHO GOD DID SEND and WE KNOW HE was perfect .

The large body of historical events seems quite similar to me in that God always has His reluctant messenger. The one that battles against the very command of God, yet God persists and insists. The man called goes about but always whining to God that  he is not up to the task, send another. But God sends that man instead, in spite of that man.

At some point the man becomes full of himself and takes on his mission as being his own and not God's alone.  He errs in his judgement, does his task wrongly, and is chastised severely by God. In most of the old testament the "heroes" do not finish all that well.

God is always sovereign, He alone is the hero.