• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.92
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

This seems to be either unresolved or perhaps it's gone unnoticed. It hasn't been acknowledged yet, so I'm having to do this for the sake of my own peace of mind. I do hope this is an acceptable means at making amends here at Worthy. 

@Neighbor my brother,

I posted this to you yesterday. We did share some unpleasantry on my behalf and I'm tremendously sorry for the occurence of it. Hopefully you'll understand why I was upset at being misquoted from a Jihadi publication you wouldn't admit.

Perhaps this was merely dismissed by you, and nothing more was necessary. I'm not that kind of person, and would like to see some resolve on it. If not, the feelings of being unforgiven trouble me greatly. Can we be restored as brothers?  

God bless you, 

David

21 hours ago, Neighbor said:

Hope you are feeling well.

Have a comfortable day.

Yeah, I'm really sorry brother about earlier this morning. I was really wanting to post what the Israeli publications had to say concerning the assassination of Iran's head general, but wasn't able to copy/paste either trustworthy sources I accessed. Their opinion was priority, but where my skills lacked, OneLight easily managed. 

Then what came to mind was this. What exactly are the Iranians threats significantly ranting against our country and the nation of Israel all about anyway? Well, it's pretty heavy you must admit. I don't take the threatening demeanor of the way they come across lightly at all. My primary concern is both nations expected future. 

Having been wakened by both the blaring of one resident's television all night long until 3:00 am, and another going off like a mad hornet inside a jelly jar frazzled my nerves substantially. This is a day to day situation, and it's wreaking havoc on my better sense of well being. It's difficult to think straight on a few hours rest.  

Anyway, here's this heathen publication and when I see the quote Beaujangles said: it upset me. And I kinda let it get to me because I made no such quote. It came from the article and not me. So again, my apologies for taking what I considered insulting. God bless you, bro. I know you meant no malentent. Still friends? 

Now, c'mere and I gives ya a big ol' squishy hug! :bighug2:

• This is Worthy 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  953
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,579
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Hi,  We are friends and will be, better than that we  are brothers in the Lord our savior in Christ Jesus.

Even if I were to disagree, even adamantly on some issue or issues,  I do pray  I would not take offense. I expect to disagree often  as iron sharpens iron, to my benefit especially.

Why I fully expect to receive strong disagreement from perhaps all on the present thread on marriage and dating as example.  I may become enlightened and see things anew, I may become more adamant. Long as it leads to my learning more of my Lord's will for me I am most content at the end of each day. I do pray I will not be unhappy about  my brothers and sisters for their own convictions. They are all God's treat to me personally. 

I may work a bit at remembering to enjoy all the unsaved and being patient with God's plan for them. Plus I do have to work at praying for my enemies. But hopefully not the brethren that have done so much in the name of our lord all of which encourages me daily. Many are used of God  for my own sanctification process.

I do pray for you in your "living" quarters situation. I am  somewhat familiar with the horrors that come in such places, having had close family confined in one and having to do battle as their advocate to get treatment for them and to get them out of there as soon as was feasible. It is a tough living! Your battle with the noise  and the foreign language is familiar too.  I pray for your strength and your comfort even in the circumstance you are in. 

Even now the memories of such a place, with it's smells and noises is flooding back on me. I take a sigh and give my prayer for you right now. May God  bless you even in such a place. May you recover and get away from it. In the meantime  please know you are much appreciated as a cyber friend and brother.

God bless you,

Neighbor

• Thanks 1
  • Praise God! 1