• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

3 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

From my understanding Armageddon is the location  of the war and Armageddon is the plain at the base of mt megido in Israel.The last battle to take place there great Brittain defeated the Ottoman Turks..

Reading scripture the war is over possession of the land promised to Abraham and his seed.It is written the nations rise up and take Jerusalem seen in several books of the bible and after that they are all destroyed.

Daniel 11 shows the king of the north giving Israel an army 3.5 years before the war and that army being stationed in Israel.It sounds like perhaps a NATO force or something similar.After 1260 days the arms of the south rise up and attack taking control of Jerusalem.It is my belief this army of the south are Muslims liberating the city.3 days later the north destroys all of those countries which attacked Jerusalem using nuclear weapons.From.iran to Egypt will be totally destroyed.The promised land will be cleaned out only for those who are saved.All the nations in that land are removed.The seed of Abraham (saints)are then given the promised land as an everlasting possession.The kingdom established there is referd to as the kingdom of heaven in parts of scripture.The land of the Lord in others.

I'm not sure if you are familiar with the Samson option but if you are,then thats what appears to take place at the time of the end.But it doesn't appear to be applied by the Israeli government itself but by its allies in the north.

I think it has more to do with the transliteration of the proper noun in Rev 16:16, the lack of an equivalent sounding letter for a guttural.

• Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,072
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

On 1/9/2020 at 12:51 PM, Last Daze said:

Is Jerusalem going to be the place where the armies gather together to fight against God?  It only makes sense since the two witnesses rose up from there and their resurrection seems to be the impetus for the gathering of the armies.  Watch the two videos in this post and see how such an idea is likely:

I think it may well be both. Prophecy is nuanced by nature. The 144,000 (3.5-5 million Jews) will not be in Jerusalem when Jesus arrives, but in Rev. 14 because it is showing the "Three Harvests" we see the "144,000 Jews" because in  essence Jesus is going to rule from Jerusalem with the Jews whom he harvests into his Fathers "barn". 

Likewise, I think Jesus lands in Jerusalem, free it from the wicked by, BUT.........He does so by SPEAKING VICTORY, so he has no need to travel to Armageddon to defeat those gathered there, SMILE, he just says DIE WICKED MEN, and they all die. He does so, IMHO, from  Jerusalem. Catch my drift?

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

4 hours ago, Last Daze said:

I think it has more to do with the transliteration of the proper noun in Rev 16:16, the lack of an equivalent sounding letter for a guttural.

It sounds pretty simple to me.

A place called Armageddon.

Revelation 16:16

Then they gathered the kings together to the place that in Hebrew is called Armageddon.

1. In fact, the very word Armageddon comes from Har Megiddo—Hebrew for the “mound” or “mountain” (har) of Megiddo. By the Middle Ages, multiple nationalities, languages, and centuries had added an n and dropped the h, transforming Har Megiddo to Harmageddon and thence to Armageddon. 2.Jul 19, 2022

https://press.princeton.edu/ideas/welcome-to-armageddon

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,749
  • Content Per Day:  0.60

6 hours ago, BibleWords said:

I, being a dispensationalist who believes in the pre-trib rapture

"Yes" The Church Will Be Present on Earth, There Won't Be A Pre-Tribulation Rapture, Don't Be Deceived

"The Church" seen in Luke 21 below, those who are persecuted for the name of Jesus Christ, they will be eyewitnesses of the future great tribulation and second coming of Jesus in the heavens, your claim of a pre-tribulation rapture would be false

The Tribulation verses 25-26 below, the Second Coming verses 27-28 below

"Yes" The Church On Earth, Hated By The World For The Name Of Jesus (Verse 17)

Luke 21:17 & 25-28KJV

17 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake.

25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;

26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

27 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.

28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

4 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

I think it may well be both. Prophecy is nuanced by nature. The 144,000 (3.5-5 million Jews) will not be in Jerusalem when Jesus arrives, but in Rev. 14 because it is showing the "Three Harvests" we see the "144,000 Jews" because in  essence Jesus is going to rule from Jerusalem with the Jews whom he harvests into his Fathers "barn". 

Likewise, I think Jesus lands in Jerusalem, free it from the wicked by, BUT.........He does so by SPEAKING VICTORY, so he has no need to travel to Armageddon to defeat those gathered there, SMILE, he just says DIE WICKED MEN, and they all die. He does so, IMHO, from  Jerusalem. Catch my drift?

Many claim Jesus will literally return and rule "On This Earth" In A Millennium, this being false in deception

Jesus warned his followers against this teaching, Jesus wont be found anywhere upon this earth as many claim

The Antichrist will be in Jerusalem, claiming to be Messiah Returned, "Beware"!

"Believe It Not" "Go Not Forth"

Matthew 24:23-27KJV

23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.

24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

25 Behold, I have told you before.

26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.

27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Revelation 13:13-14KJV

13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

Revelation 19:20KJV

20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  233
  • Content Per Day:  0.59
  • Birthday:  10/20/1957

3 minutes ago, truth7t7 said:

"Yes" The Church Will Be Present on Earth, There Won't Be A Pre-Tribulation Rapture, Don't Be Deceived

"The Church" seen in Luke 21 below, those who are persecuted for the name of Jesus Christ, they will be eyewitnesses of the future great tribulation and second coming of Jesus in the heavens, your claim of a pre-tribulation rapture would be false

The Tribulation verses 25-26 below, the Second Coming verses 27-28 below

"Yes" The Church On Earth, Hated By The World For The Name Of Jesus (Verse 17)

Luke 21:17 & 25-28KJV

17 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake.

25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;

26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

27 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.

28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

I’ll see you in the rapture!

5 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

The woman in Revelation 12:6 represents the "Remnant Church" seen in Roman's chapter 11, they will be in Israel's wilderness during the 1260 day tribulation, as Jerusalem is in desolation

You will closely note Micah 7:13-18 is a detailed description of Revelation 12:6, the Remnant will be in the wilderness of Carmel, Bashan, and Gilead, they will be fed "Manna" from heaven as in the days of coming out of Egypt, the world will watch in "Fear" of the Lord's power

Revelation 12:6KJV

6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.

Micah 7:13-18KJV

13 Notwithstanding the land shall be desolate because of them that dwell therein, for the fruit of their doings.

14 Feed thy people with thy rod, the flock of thine heritage, which dwell solitarily in the wood, in the midst of Carmel: let them feed in Bashan and Gilead, as in the days of old.

15 According to the days of thy coming out of the land of Egypt will I shew unto him marvellous things.

16 The nations shall see and be confounded at all their might: they shall lay their hand upon their mouth, their ears shall be deaf.

17 They shall lick the dust like a serpent, they shall move out of their holes like worms of the earth: they shall be afraid of the Lord our God, and shall fear because of thee.

18 Who is a God like unto thee, that pardoneth iniquity, and passeth by the transgression of the remnant of his heritage? he retaineth not his anger for ever, because he delighteth in mercy.

2 minutes ago, BibleWords said:

(The catching up/rapture) takes place at the second coming of Jesus Christ in the heavens, on the last day (The End)

Look up your redemption draweth nigh!

Jesus Is The Lord

6 minutes ago, BibleWords said:

1 Thessalonians 4:15-17 Isn't A Pre-Tribulation Rapture, Dont Be Deceived

The main scripture used by supporters of the (Pre-Trib Rapture) is 1 Thess 4:15-17 below, this is nothing more than the (Second Coming) (Last Day) resurrection, not a (Pre-Trib Rapture), don't be deceived

1. Is a resurrection of the believer seen in 1 Thess 4:15-17 below, 100% Yes!

2. Does this resurrection take place on the (Last Day) as Jesus Christ taught below in John 6:39-40, 100% Yes!

3. Is the (Last Day) the time of final judgement as Jesus Christ taught in John 12:48 below, 100% Yes!

Many deny the truth of Gods words below, that are simple, clear, and very easy to understand.

(THE SECOND COMING, LAST DAY RESURRECTION)

1 Thessalonians 4:15-17KJV

15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

(THE LAST DAY RESURRECTION)

John 5:28-29KJV

28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,

29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

John 6:39-40KJV

39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.

40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

(THE LAST DAY JUDGEMENT)

John 12:48KJV

48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.

• Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

13 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

It sounds pretty simple to me.

A place called Armageddon.

Revelation 16:16

Then they gathered the kings together to the place that in Hebrew is called Armageddon.

1. In fact, the very word Armageddon comes from Har Megiddo—Hebrew for the “mound” or “mountain” (har) of Megiddo. By the Middle Ages, multiple nationalities, languages, and centuries had added an n and dropped the h, transforming Har Megiddo to Harmageddon and thence to Armageddon. 2.Jul 19, 2022

https://press.princeton.edu/ideas/welcome-to-armageddon

Did you watch the video in the OP?  It's really quite interesting:

https://www.worthychristianforums.com/topic/246899-jerusalem-as-armageddon/