• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  67
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/12/1968

I hope trolls leave me alone but if they don't oh well won't be the first time. I hope this group isn't bothered with too many trolls.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  953
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,584
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Trolling is use of bait and hooks astern  of a moving vessel, trawling is use of nets whether dropped  or dragged. A troll is an unnatural or super natural being. Many humans are bent on performance of a ministry of distraction, for Satna and his minions th edemons. It is the ministry  of the many little antichrists among us all even nowadays.

On Christian message boards trolls do wave a shinny object as a post  to lure Christians into being distracted and tied up engaging in silliness such as how many angels may fit on the head of a pin, or any straw man argument that will snag and snare Christians.

It is best to just let the shinny object pass on by and not poke at it nor bit on it.

Much like Br'er Rabbit learned the hard way, never punch at a Tar-Baby. 

"Tar-Baby
The Tar-Baby is the second of the Uncle Remus stories published in 1881; it is about a doll made of tar and turpentine used by the villainous Br'er Fox to entrap Br'er Rabbit. The more that Br'er Rabbit fights the Tar-Baby, the more entangled he becomes. In modern usage, tar baby refers to a problematic situation that is only aggravated by additional involvement with it." Credit to WIKI