IGNORED

I was desperately seeking help from a rich relative when suddenly God told me when she passed away.

R. Hartono

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  774
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,950
  • Content Per Day:  3.05
  • Days Won:  1

I once had a relative who was also a pastor, she had a rich son who owns a very big company.

I thought it would be very good if i could receive some benefit from her son's company, either some kind of job or business training or some kind of business loan whatever. So i wished to meet her and discuss about this, but she told me she was very busy and did not even give me her phone number when i met her.

I tried to meet her for 4 years, i hope she would be kind and greet me but it was in vain, it seemed the rich people knew that i intended to seek help from them and avoided me deliberately. I was very sad, i thought being a pastor she would be a kind and caring woman. I sent my regards thru other relatives, not replied. she avoided me like i'm the poor Lazarus in front of the rich man's house, neglected and desolated.

After 4 years I was still hoping i would be lucky some day that she would be kind to me, until one night, when i was in the bed watching the news on TV, suddenly the view had changed, i found myself in an all white room like in a hospital and i saw a nurse dressed in white was covering a body with white blanket thoroughly from head but i was able to see the swollen soles. It seemed that somebody had just passed away.

After that vision disappeared i was back at my room watching the TV, but my heart was surprised and didnt know what exactly had i seen, i wonder whether it was a sign from God that i would die ? I was worried and restless, didnt tell anybody at home.

Then came the news the next day, i was told by a relative that the pastor woman which i seeked for 4 years had passed away the night be4, at the same hour i got the vision, she suffered from complications and her body was swollen.

Then i remember about the vision which i saw, i was unable to say a word, shocked and surprised and tried to analyze what exactly happened and what had it got to do with the vision.

After a while suddenly my tears flowed like a river after i realized what had exactly happened, 4 years tried to meet her for help in vain and suddenly GOD TOLD ME THAT THE PERSON I WAS LOOKING FOR HELP IN THE PAST 4 YEARS HAD JUST PASSED AWAY and that God knew exactly what i was looking for in the last 4 years and that the search was over..................

There are abt. 8 billion people in the world now, how could Almighty Father in heaven knew when somebody died in a hospital far away from me ? Do you believe God can count all the stars in heaven ?

Psalm 147: 4 He telleth the number of the stars; he calleth them all by their names.

God reveals His Glory that every knee shall bow to Him.

Romans 14: As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.

I can only pray that God will forgive her sins as well as my sins too cause i'm no better than anybody. If she was not accepted in heaven how can i ?

Its difficult to seek help from people nowadays but God has reminded me of this present situation.

Matt 24:12 And because iniquity shall be multiplied, the love of the many shall wax cold. 13 But the one who perseveres to the end will be saved.…

Oh Almighty God Holy Father Jehova in heaven, thank you very much for this beautiful lesson that we may be aware of your Incomparable Greatness and Knowledge and Compassion.

Please lead Thy children in this cold cold world that they may persevere till the end.

In the name of Jesus Amen.

Edited by R. Hartono
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 2

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43

Thank you Hartono.

I needed to read the message in this post.. 

Yes we must perservere till the end.. No matter what.

His will be done..

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  107
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

Thank you Hartono for sharing this painful story. Your real family is those ones doing the will of your heavenly father, because those are from world lost nature of heaven.

Edited by ahmedcrow
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.77
  • Days Won:  226

7 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

I once had a relative who was also a pastor, she had a rich son who owns a very big company.

I thought it would be very good if i could receive some benefit from her son's company, either some kind of job or business training or some kind of business loan whatever. So i wished to meet her and discuss about this, but she told me she was very busy and did not even give me her phone number when i met her.

I tried to meet her for 4 years, i hope she would be kind and greet me but it was in vain, it seemed the rich people knew that i intended to seek help from them and avoided me deliberately. I was very sad, i thought being a pastor she would be a kind and caring woman. I sent my regards thru other relatives, not replied. she avoided me like i'm the poor Lazarus in front of the rich man's house, neglected and desolated.

After 4 years I was still hoping i would be lucky some day that she would be kind to me, until one night, when i was in the bed watching the news on TV, suddenly the view had changed, i found myself in an all white room like in a hospital and i saw a nurse dressed in white was covering a body with white blanket thoroughly from head but i was able to see the swollen soles. It seemed that somebody had just passed away.

After that vision disappeared i was back at my room watching the TV, but my heart was surprised and didnt know what exactly had i seen, i wonder whether it was a sign from God that i would die ? I was worried and restless, didnt tell anybody at home.

Then came the news the next day, i was told by a relative that the pastor woman which i seeked for 4 years had passed away the night be4, at the same hour i got the vision, she suffered from complications and her body was swollen.

Then i remember about the vision which i saw, i was unable to say a word, shocked and surprised and tried to analyze what exactly happened and what had it got to do with the vision.

After a while suddenly my tears flowed like a river after i realized what had exactly happened, 4 years tried to meet her for help in vain and suddenly GOD TOLD ME THAT THE PERSON I WAS LOOKING FOR HELP IN THE PAST 4 YEARS HAD JUST PASSED AWAY and that God knew exactly what i was looking for in the last 4 years and that the search was over..................

There are abt. 8 billion people in the world now, how could Almighty Father in heaven knew when somebody died in a hospital far away from me ? Do you believe God can count all the stars in heaven ?

Psalm 147: 4 He telleth the number of the stars; he calleth them all by their names.

God reveals His Glory that every knee shall bow to Him.

Romans 14: As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.

I can only pray that God will forgive her sins as well as my sins too cause i'm no better than anybody. If she was not accepted in heaven how can i ?

Its difficult to seek help from people nowadays but God has reminded me of this present situation.

Matt 24:12 And because iniquity shall be multiplied, the love of the many shall wax cold. 13 But the one who perseveres to the end will be saved.…

Oh Almighty God Holy Father Jehova in heaven, thank you very much for this beautiful lesson that we may be aware of your Incomparable Greatness and Knowledge and Compassion.

Please lead Thy children in this cold cold world that they may persevere till the end.

In the name of Jesus Amen.

First of all the Bible does not support women being Pastor's. You had a vision of being in a white room? How did that come about? So you think you predicted this Pastor would die?

• Brilliant! 1

5 hours ago, missmuffet said:

First of all the Bible does not support women being Pastor's. You had a vision of being in a white room? How did that come about? So you think you predicted this Pastor would die?

It was a hospital room n somebody just passed away

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  0.98

Fist off I agree with Dusty.

1. The first thing is your lack of discernment, ...the Holy Spirit expressly says He does not give the "ministry" of pastor- teacher to women, ...you should of been praying for the Lord to open her eyes to the Truth!

2. You were looking to another human for monetary blessing, ...rather than trusting in God.

3. I believe you have missed the point of why God showed you the vision, ...He's trying to get your attention and place your trust "only" on Jesus.

I know that sounds harsh, but it was spoken in brotherly love 1 Tim 5:1b, ...it wasn't meant as an attack, ...just iron sharpening iron, ...I sincerely hope you take it that way...

Lord bless

• Well Said! 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  27
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,712
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

so what, are you saying you foresaw her death, or she died because she would not help you? Honestly, I don't blame her. Im sure she was flooded with requests of people wanting "help" from her rich son, and its usually difficult to tell the difference between gold diggers and those genuinely in need of help. perhaps you should have approached the son directly.

On 2/5/2020 at 1:54 AM, DustyRoad said:

Here's what I see in this, my friend: your offense and desire for worldly goods possessed by others. Totally confusing...

Lord oh Lord, i was just looking for help.

On 2/5/2020 at 12:56 AM, ahmedcrow said:

Thank you Hartono for sharing this painful story. Your real family is those ones doing the will of your heavenly father, because those are from world lost nature of heaven.

We're just like the poor Lazarus waiting to rcv anything that may fall from the rich man's table.

BUT JESUS TOLD US LAZARUS DIED BECAUSE NOTHING FELT FROM THE TABLE. NEVER MIND ANYWAY, ISNT IT GOOD THAT LAZARUS FINALLY DIED AND HIS SUFFERINGS ENDED.

Edited by R. Hartono
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  107
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

10 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

We're just like the poor Lazarus waiting to rcv anything that may fall from the rich man's table.

BUT JESUS TOLD US LAZARUS DIED BECAUSE NOTHING FELT FROM THE TABLE. NEVER MIND ANYWAY, ISNT IT GOOD THAT LAZARUS FINALLY DIED AND HIS SUFFERINGS ENDED.

Don't think like this Hartono, Gospel told Christians those have pride of life to help he who needs, Gospel said it, the problem is that Christians don't do it, so world makes hard pressure on poor Christian to make 'em to lose their faith, I swear that if I can help, I'll help you, I'm poorer than you but I share gift heaven gave me, perhaps it'll help someone. With Gospel, all of America and Europe can be so wonderful place, but they don't work with Gospel, they choose false teaching and follow it, they do worldly teaching, there's a big difference between worldly teaching and heavenly teaching. There's no pride in Gospel, if there's someone needs help, we must help him or her like Gospel said literally.