ahmedcrow

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  107
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

Also, I found the same system of sevens is in old testament and this is so strange, because the writers of old testament don't know the writers of the new testament.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,734
  • Content Per Day:  2.77
  • Days Won:  21

5 minutes ago, ahmedcrow said:

Forgive my mistake, it maybe "the gospel" not "proclaiming" but in Arabic translation, there's no "Engeel" but "Besharah"

I don't think I've stumbled across your posts before. Welcome to Worthy, Ahmed! :th_wave:

(and if I have already said hi, forgive me, I have the memory of a goldfish these days)

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

2 minutes ago, Aimes said:

I don't think I've stumbled across your posts before. Welcome to Worthy, Ahmed! :th_wave:

(and if I have already said hi, forgive me, I have the memory of a goldfish these days)

:red-neck-laughing-smiley-emoticon: I'm too, I have the memory of a goldfish but I'm still remember my visions and thanks for heaven for that, I afraid a good knowledge to be wasted.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,734
  • Content Per Day:  2.77
  • Days Won:  21

2 minutes ago, ahmedcrow said:

:red-neck-laughing-smiley-emoticon: I'm too, I have the memory of a goldfish but I'm still remember my visions and thanks for heaven for that, I afraid a good knowledge to be wasted.

Well I look forward to reading what you have to share. Be blessed!

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  667
  • Content Per Day:  0.38

Hi ahmedcrow,

When God has given visions to people in the Bible it was for a purpose. I'm glad you are looking for the truth through his word and see if it aligns with what He tells us. If God granted you a vision, I feel that he would give you the means to understand the meaning of it as well.

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, lovethelord said:

Hi ahmedcrow,

When God has given visions to people in the Bible it was for a purpose. I'm glad you are looking for the truth through his word and see if it aligns with what He tells us. If God granted you a vision, I feel that he would give you the means to understand the meaning of it as well.

A vision showed me that when I see a vision, another one sees what I see and showed me that person isn't good one and he uses these information came. It's like if the holy spirit wants to say to me "I want to tell you more secrets but the problem is the other who'll see 'em too, so I give you little"

Edited by ahmedcrow

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

3 hours ago, ahmedcrow said:

A vision told me that there are verses in Gospel have wolf face, and the wolf eyes see two things and another vision said the two eyes are two wounds. I searched in Gospel and I found this verse:

"7 so that you are not lacking in any gift, awaiting eagerly the revelation of our Lord Jesus Christ," - (1 Corinthians 1)

I tried to understand the vision in reality and found that maybe this verse is one of that verses and it talked about two things, "gift" and "revelation of Jesus". Of course, I think that there are relation between the two eyes if I'm right.

Let's take an eye, "the revelation of Jesus", I understood it as the second coming of the Christ, we can link it with many other information, like the second coming of the Christ will corrupt all fake mighty works done in name of Jesus to lead people astray, it'll corrupt the fake teachings and deeds.

1 hour ago, Godismyloveforever said:

I'm still trying to figure out what in the world a wolf has to do with anything. 

It's the two eyes that Jump out at me. Think Gnostic dualism here. Has Gnosticism crept into the modern translations of scripture? "The two eyes are two wounds". This vision may seem Naïve to you, but for me this is very deep and revealing. Before you brush it aside, consider this. In My Previous comment I mentioned bullinger, but it was Ivan Panin who gave us the "heptadic structure" of the Textus receptus to prove its veracity. Read  the following link... It is KJV only site so deal with it, as I am giving you the facts of this structure. Since the KJV is derived from the Textus receptus as opposed to other codex that are deemed "earlier" which have gnostic origins in some cases, and/or forgeries in other cases. The facts in this Heptadic structure are astounding when one grasps them.

http://www.fmh-child.org/Number7.html

There are two videos at the Link also by Chuck Missler you may want to watch as well.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

We need to be careful when it comes to visions and interpretation of visions. The Bible is finished, it tells us everything we need to know. If God were to give visions, it would agree with what we already know. What God has already revealed to us. 

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Oy Vey! 1

You suffered much. I know a man who know that he's the comforter of the world, he thought once that as long as he's that, he should make all the world happy and help everyone. Some of the world fight to take his place, but I'm trying to understand "why", that place isn't to show pride or that the person of that place is better than the others. That place is to help others, he deals with a worldly mind, all the world was put in the evil one, say all what you want to say of the reasonable words, that worldly mind will change 'em to mortal meanings. That man knew that world is for suffering, it's not for noble things, his eyes searched to see just one person who deserve mercy in world, because anything or anyone can be used to be against him, the world can't see him, the world don't know him, I can't tell how much is it painful.

If you have feelings when you read Gospel, remember this is a gift, if you have feelings when you pray to Jesus, this is a gift, Jesus will be with you, don't don't cut the relation with Jesus. The evil one invades every teaching, you'll find him too in Atheism, there's no real happiness.

25 minutes ago, DustyRoad said:

I understand what it's like striving to explain visions to others, @ahmedcrow. "Difficult" is one descriptive that applies.

I was an atheist and close to death when Jesus Christ revealed Himself to me. I pulled the trigger of a gun pressed against my head but it didn't fire... I couldn't see the Lord but I heard Him speaking, telling me things that quite frankly I couldn't understand. 

Why would the Son of God come to me? Who am I? I was a denier and a scoffer, the husband of five wives who never amounted to a thing in his life. I was nothing but a failure my friend. I was emaciated and riddled with infection... my mouth was filled with abscesses and rotting teeth, the result of bad dental work. My last wife abandoned me here in the mountains because it was too much for her to take. It's isolated... lonely... with the closest city a two-hour drive away through a treacherous mountain pass. 

I came here to protect an elderly lady living by herself, ahmedcrow. My former wife came with me under the pretense of starting over in this state which, compared to southern California, was dirt-cheap with a much lower cost of living. Little did I know what was in store.

The woman planned on leaving me from the moment she insisted on coming with me. When I fell ill with altitude sickness after arriving (this place where I live is in the mountains) she decided to break loose and leave me here with the elderly woman whom I was sworn to protect. I discovered the depth of my former wife's deception afterward...

I didn't know God when He came to me and I didn't understand when Christ spoke from above; I was shocked and reeling. God made sure the gun would never fire even though I pulled the trigger... I lack the words to describe what it took to pull that trigger. For all I knew that was the last thing I would do in this life and so I embraced death!

Jesus Christ did more than spare my life, ahmedcrow. He raised me up from death and dying in His hand here in this wilderness and when I was healed to His satisfaction, Christ breathed upon me and sent God's Spirit to dwell with me always.

I did nothing to deserve it. Yes, visions are tough to share. 

You suffered much. I know a man who know that he's the comforter of the world, he thought once that as long as he's that, he should make all the world happy and help everyone. Some of the world fight to take his place, but I'm trying to understand "why", that place isn't to show pride or that the person of that place is better than the others. That place is to help others, he deals with a worldly mind, all the world was put in the evil one, say all what you want to say of the reasonable words, that worldly mind will change 'em to mortal meanings. That man knew that world is for suffering, it's not for noble things, his eyes searched to see just one person who deserve mercy in world, because anything or anyone can be used to be against him, the world can't see him, the world don't know him, I can't tell how much is it painful.

If you have feelings when you read Gospel, remember this is a gift, if you have feelings when you pray to Jesus, this is a gift, Jesus will be with you, don't don't cut the relation with Jesus. The evil one invades every teaching, you'll find him too in Atheism, there's no real happiness.

• Thumbs Up 1