• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  378
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Days Won:  0

2 minutes ago, Jayne said:

Where did I get this?

From Acts 23:1-11.  I urge you to read it and read it slowly.  Paul was not boasting nor defending being a Pharisee.  Please, read this passage.  He was looking for an escape from being sentenced to death or even lynched.  And he found one according to the passage and he escaped the Sanhedrin.

Yes, Paul HAD BEEN a Pharisee as a younger man.  But according to Philippians 3 [which I suggest you read], he counted that along with everything else - rubbish.

Paul did not lie.  He believe in the resurrection.  He just did not believe in the same resurrection that the Pharisees believed in which was void of Christ.

Whose talking of Jesus creating a new religion that has nothing to do with the Old Testament?  I wasn't.

Keep digging, your calling Paul a lier, there is no middle ground of "not really a lie" the man WAS a Messianic Pharisee after Ressirection,  nothing wrong with that as people has been trained to think.  He was EXTREMELY Torah observant, and nothing wrong with that at all..what Paul taught against was the Always false teaching, that men are saved by Torah.  As Moses found grace, Abraham counted Righteous by faith, Noah found grace..as you can see no1 has ever been saved by the Law, its a false rabbinical teaching that thrived in that day and still today in Israel. 

• Group:  Advanced Member

2 minutes ago, Heleadethme said:

Oh yeah!....I can see that as a possibility, praise the Lord, thanks.

Thank you! Heleadethme, I think Hes just trying to make people think! We all can achieve so much More thru His Awesome Power, but effort on our part is Huge! And being open outside of our trained doctrines and denominations. And study and pray and search only in His Word and Spirit. Amen sister. Haha

27 minutes ago, Yishai said:

Man what part of the Bible did you get that info..nowhere..Paul would have never broke a command and str8 lied like that, false non biblical doctrine..He was a Pharisee that belived the Jewish Messiah prophecyed of old had came, The Messiah did NOT create a new religion. 

Yishai . . . you're wasting your time, here. I have a PM from one of the "elders", here, calling you a "Troll." So far, I have not met any allies who want to work with me to help others. These are very damning signs.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  108
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,824
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Days Won:  2

9 minutes ago, Yishai said:

Keep digging, your calling Paul a lier, there is no middle ground of "not really a lie" the man WAS a Messianic Pharisee after Ressirection,  nothing wrong with that as people has been trained to think.  He was EXTREMELY Torah observant, and nothing wrong with that at all..what Paul taught against was the Always false teaching, that men are saved by Torah.  As Moses found grace, Abraham counted Righteous by faith, Noah found grace..as you can see no1 has ever been saved by the Law, its a false rabbinical teaching that thrived in that day and still today in Israel. 

No.  I am not calling Paul a liar.  I said it was not really a lie, which means it was the truth.

I'm sorry that you and I cannot have a productive conversation.  I guess you see me as one of those that you spoke of in your new thread proclaiming us all to not have the Holy Spirit - which you DO know that means you are proclaiming us all here to be unsaved.

I fear I will not be able to reason with you.  I wish that could happen.

Au revoir

2 minutes ago, Thess said:

Yishai . . . you're wasting your time, here. I have a PM from one of the "elders", here, calling you a "Troll." So far, I have not met any allies who want to work with me to help others. These are very damning signs.

Amen, it is freaky. It says tho, if a person chooses to believe a lie they will be sent a strong delusion...and if People find a way around our own Messiahs Words to support tradition of thier church and docrine, of course they wont hear us..and to the other person who just said I claimed everyone here was not saved, isnt true at all!, I want others to get closer to the Most High and Id LOVE to be apart of the gathering together of the flock, into the CITY OF Truth.

18 minutes ago, Sonshine said:

Allies?  What you mean?  

What I mean is that there has not been one "Christian" that has embraced me in a positive way. None have struck a friendship of any kind with me. That, sir, is not a good sign. Instead, only criticism, roadblocks and pitfalls.

26 minutes ago, Yishai said:

Amen, it is freaky. It says tho, if a person chooses to believe a lie they will be sent a strong delusion...and if People find a way around our own Messiahs Words to support tradition of thier church and docrine, of course they wont hear us..and to the other person who just said I claimed everyone here was not saved, isnt true at all!, I want others to get closer to the Most High and Id LOVE to be apart of the gathering together of the flock, into the CITY OF Truth.

You have been unfairly labeled as a "Troll" by one who wants respect because he refers to himself as an "elder." This abuse is not happening on my watch. I'll be kicked off of this site for calling for a higher standard, the Holy Standard of Love in how we treat one another. Yishai, I may not agree with you on everything, but I was fair and respectful with you yesterday. Others, here, were goading you and attempting to pick fights with you instead of just leaving and walking away. This is not right and I am standing up to defend you. If you are a "Troll", then you are the one they should be helping the most, or, are they just here to heal those that do not need a doctor? The hypocrisy is out of control at this site and it doesn't need to be. Give me the controls and I'd have this fixed immediately. It is not difficult to create and build a culture of respect. It needs to be done now.

8 minutes ago, Thess said:

You have been unfairly labeled as a "Troll" by one who wants respect because he refers to himself as an "elder." This abuse is not happening on my watch. I'll be kicked off of this site for calling for a higher standard, the Holy Standard of Love in how we treat one another. Yishai, I may not agree with you on everything, but I was fair and respectful with you yesterday. Others, here, were goading you and attempting to pick fights with you instead of just leaving and walking away. This is not right and I am standing up to defend you. If you are a "Troll", then you are the one they should be helping the most, or, are they just here to heal those that do not need a doctor? The hypocrisy is out of control at this site and it doesn't need to be. Give me the controls and I'd have this fixed immediately. It is not difficult to create and build a culture of respect. It needs to be done now.

Lol theyll have to do alot better than Troll, to pierce my skin I grew up a dad calling a lil kid.. a "Fat A". And getting whipped with vaccum cords, Foster cares, Juvinille prison...

The Most High Changed my Life, I was headed to prison for 20 years, He revealed alot of truth to me last year, and It was so undeniable thru the entire Word, I felt I needed to share it with mainstream Christians, no Troll in reality haha.  But what I was saying about Creation last night isnt to do with truth of doctrine, its to do with, Its just all wayy bigger than we think.

Edited by Yishai

@yishai Well I am going to stand beside you, even if you were a "Troll."

Am I here to establish working relationships with people who have a Holy Love for those that are struggling. If you are the one that is struggling, then it is my job to treat you as greater, even more important than myself. But did we find that in how you were treated last night? No. Quite clearly, you were not treated with dignity and respect. Like I said, I will stand by you and if given the chance, I will help George clean this place up of this nasty attitude. This forum is feeling like kindergarten and it doesn't have to.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,625
  • Content Per Day:  0.79
  • Days Won:  1

33 minutes ago, Thess said:

What I mean is that there has not been one "Christian" that has embraced me in a positive way. None have struck a friendship of any kind with me. That, sir, is not a good sign. Instead, only criticism, roadblocks and pitfalls.

And this, right here, is the reason why people are leaving Worthy. I know as I've spoken with many blessed, kind people who have done so, or nearly done so. 

This is also the reason why we see so many new people join each week but only see the same 40-50 posters all year. 

We haven't talked before @Thess, but I extend a hand of friendship to you.

Love & Shalom 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1