• Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.91
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

4 hours ago, creativemechanic said:

Of course:24:

And I don't find this very amusing either. Mental illness is no laughing matter.  

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  414
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  0

16 minutes ago, BeauJangles said:

And I don't find this very amusing either. Mental illness is no laughing matter.  

1. sorry to hear about your family's issues. I didnt think anyone would be offended by it.  The post was not  meant to offend. It was a joke I saw in a book and found the real life application interesting

2. That :24: wasnt at the  mental  issues but rather the evil women quote. I found that  accusation a bit extreme. Ive posted all sorts of stuff but people seem to think I have some image of women as being somehow evil. Truth is since there are only 2 sexes , there will be pics with woman some o the time. its not like i have that much options.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  43
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.91
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

1 hour ago, creativemechanic said:

1. sorry to hear about your family's issues. I didnt think anyone would be offended by it.  The post was not  meant to offend. It was a joke I saw in a book and found the real life application interesting

2. That :24: wasnt at the  mental  issues but rather the evil women quote. I found that  accusation a bit extreme. Ive posted all sorts of stuff but people seem to think I have some image of women as being somehow evil. Truth is since there are only 2 sexes , there will be pics with woman some o the time. its not like i have that much options.

Alright, bro. Yeah, it's difficult to understand that mental illnesses are far more a concern in this day and age than ever before. You meant no malintent and neither did I. It's all good. God bless you. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.77
  • Days Won:  226

6 hours ago, BeauJangles said:

Thank you for that Beau. Mental illness is no laughing matter. They would not think it is either if they had to walk in their shoes for a few months. 

• Well Said! 1
  • Praise God! 1