Yeshua153

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  219
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0

I realise there are various ways of getting or catching disease, & some cannot be helped, but with strong Faith, & resting, & being at ease, can help cope with them all. Rom12v2 says

And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.

I know I get criticised a lot on this forum, but I do not let it bother me, because I am at ease in my mind, that also has a positive effect on my body too. I have always been one of those half glass full, rather than empty, type person, optimistic, despite the things that go wrong, I feel I can adapt & cope with whatever comes my way. People might say 'your lucky', no, I don't believe in luck, or coincidence, rather God incidence. Hence, for example, the only ongoing diseases, I have ever had are hay fever, asthma & underactive thyroid. Well, I grew out of hay fever, after 45yrs of having it from 10yo. Asthma I developed much later, that is gone. The most surprising is underactive thyroid, which my mother also has, & has still got. A doctor tested me, & was surprised to find mine had gone, as your supposed to have it for life, & take thyroxin. I'm not on any medication, apart from an occasional use of Ibuprofen, for the odd headache. 

I'm 67yo now, yes I maybe fortunate, certainly compared to my 93yo mother & 70yo sister, who suffer all sorts, & take lots of medicine, but they have no Faith, although mum would take exception to that, but she certainly changes the subject quickly if I try to speak about my Faith. They cannot understand why I don't celebrate xmas, easter & birthdays, even though I have explained my reasons. They have never been church goers, but at least mum still has an active mind, & is living a good age, like dad did, until 93yo, when he died 7yrs ago.

Anyway, I don't want to go on, & bore you all, but there is a lot of arguments on here, that get a bit too personal for some, who are not able to cope as well, & would urge for folks to have more discernment, as they may be either young in their quest for more Faith, or may be suffering mentally or physically, & might need encouraging, rather than criticism.

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  513
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  3,194
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Days Won:  1

@Yeshua153

Hi, it does sound like God has blessed you with strength, health, and with Himself and you recognize the truth of it coming from your relationship with Him... So I rejoice before God on your behalf... May God continue to bless, fill, and draw you to Himself...

A fellow servant of His, Not me 

Edited by Not me

Just now, Not me said:

@Yeshua153

Hi, it does sound like God has blessed you with strength, health, and with Himself and you recognize the truth of it coming from your relationship with Him... So I rejoice before God in your behalf... May God continue to bless, fill, and draw you to Himself...

A fellow servant of His, Not me 

That's kind of you. I have to say it looks odd when you put 'A fellow servant of His, Not me'. It looks like your denying that your a fellow servant, sorry it made me laugh, I know it was not your intention, just that 'Not me' is what you go by, hope you don't mind me mentioning it!

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Yeshua153 said:

That's kind of you. I have to say it looks odd when you put 'A fellow servant of His, Not me'. It looks like your denying that your a fellow servant, sorry it made me laugh, I know it was not your intention, just that 'Not me' is what you go by, hope you don't mind me mentioning it!

Haaa, no worries, I have thought of that myself and see how it could be read that way...But to him that wants to see the cup half empty may his heart be blessed from above..

In the beloved, Not me 

(which could be taken the same way, but what is one to do. Those that want to misunderstand shall do so) ..

Not me :)

Edited by Not me

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  956
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,616
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

3 hours ago, Yeshua153 said:

I know I get criticised a lot on this forum, but I do not let it bother me, because I am at ease in my mind, that also has a positive effect on my body too. I have always been one of those half glass full, rather than empty, type person, optimistic, despite the things that go wrong, I feel I can adapt & cope with whatever comes my way. People might say 'your lucky', no, I don't believe in luck, or coincidence, rather God incidence.

... “Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents, that he was born blind?” 

Jesus answered, “It was not that this man sinned, or his parents, but that the works of God might be displayed in him.

... Jesus said, “For judgment I came into this world, that those who do not see may see, and those who see may become blind.”  Some of the Pharisees near him heard these things, and said to him, “Are we also blind?” Jesus said to them, “If you were blind, you would have no guilt; but now that you say, ‘We see,’ your guilt remains.

Just now, Not me said:

But to him that wants to see the cup half empty may his heart be blessed from above..

And may your cup runneth over seeking His Truth, & i must say I'm not used to any sort of compliment, kinda feels different!

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Yeshua153 said:

And may your cup runneth over seeking His Truth, & i must say I'm not used to any sort of compliment, kinda feels different!

Many thanks, for I’m always looking to get my cup a little fuller..

May God bless all those that are His, be blessed, Not me 

13 minutes ago, Flowersun said:

Seriously Not me.....LOL....just my silly sense of humour......

God gives humor, be blessed in the laughter, Not me.......... :)

1 hour ago, Flowersun said:

.I have had one illness called ME..

Hi, if you would not mind me saying so and encouraging you in this truth.....

For in this truth;  that we are all the evil we possess. That if it wasn’t for us, we would have no sin, is walking in the newness of life to be found.

This is why and how Christ’s salvation is in itself, so awesome and freeing. For by taking us to death with Him on the cross, He put us to death with Him, thereby freeing us from us...Now by faith are we told to reckon it so...

To the learning and experiencing this truth is the “for freedom did Christ set us free”.... Be blessed...

For righteousness is right and Not me :)

Edited by Not me

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  0.98

9 hours ago, Yeshua153 said:

They cannot understand why I don't celebrate xmas, easter & birthdays, even though I have explained my reasons.

How sad, have you ever considered your lack of showing the love of Jesus to them at these times is why they don't listen to you, ...you just talk the talk, ...but don't they don't "see" the Jesus you talk about in you!

If you give me your mom's address by PM I'd love to send her some Easter Lilies with a loving Gospel message from a florist in her town, ...don't worry, I'm on the other side of the world from you in Tahiti and I've only been off of this "rock" twice in 2017 in the 28 years I've been here.

Better yet, if you give her address to a local florist I'll contact them, ...so you don't have to disclose her address, just the address of the florist!

Love you "mum" in/with the Love of Jesus!!!

(I'd send flowers to my mother, but she's in Heaven with Jesus, ...what a great opportunity to share the love of Jesus )