• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,053
  • Content Per Day:  6.54
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

5 minutes ago, Justin Adams said:

Yes. What we could not do morally to be saved, we cannot do immorally to lose Salvation. So long as we do not turn away and go after others gods or no gods. Believing Loyalty will keep us on the right path. The whole book of Hebrews speaks to this fact. It speaks to Jewish Christians and Gentile Christians alike. It also warns against Judaizers too.

Michael contradicts himself in that regard and is the only issue that I have with his teaching to date.

Either there is nothing we can do morally to lose it, or not. Can't have it both ways.

The New Birth is irreversible. Eternal Life cannot die. Our Life is hidden with Christ in God--it is not just a contractual agreement, it is a matter of Life and origins.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  496
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0

On 2/21/2020 at 9:34 AM, Salvation67 said:

I read on various Christian sites and forums where some say once you are saved you never sin again and some say it is a process that gradually happens as the Holy spirit works in you, and some say you simply dont want to sin again once you are saved. Can any one clear this up for me? I'm having trouble finding things on the matter in scripture. I am a new follower and could use some sound input.

When a person is born again (or rengenerated), the disposition of the heart is changed. It does not mean we would make all the right decisions and never sin. It would mean that we would not keep on sinning because it would be against our nature. And every time you sin, you would feel conviction of Holy Spirit and turn back to Him. There is no concept of repentance in an unbeliever. It is all free fall! You sin and keep going down hill.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,606
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

1 hour ago, Alive said:

Michael contradicts himself in that regard and is the only issue that I have with his teaching to date.

Either there is nothing we can do morally to lose it, or not. Can't have it both ways.

The New Birth is irreversible. Eternal Life cannot die. Our Life is hidden with Christ in God--it is not just a contractual agreement, it is a matter of Life and origins.

Listen to his Hebrews podcasts; they are lengthy but thorough. Only we can denounce our faith and the gospel. That is what he plainly says. If we turn our back, like the Judaizers wanted, then we 'crucify Him anew'.

Edited by Justin Adams