• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  981
  • Topics Per Day:  0.36
  • Content Count:  13,976
  • Content Per Day:  5.08
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

11 minutes ago, marvelloustime said:

Is it just me, but I have no idea what you are all talking about!?

6C51670C-3F56-483B-91C7-DB2AAA717D78.png

Yes! That's what I'm talking about.

• Haha 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers

6 hours ago, ahmedcrow said:

I mentioned before the Bible verse order (S L O S L R V). A vision told me that there's a relationship between the (S L O) and they make the big S because they are the sections of the big S section. I was thinking in these verses kind in Gospel and what they can be useful for us like vision told and found that when we read these verses in order (L O S) they give sense but I didn't know yet how can we use it in Gospel thinking.

Hi, Well having had a little silly fun, how about  my getting more serious for at least a moment?  Might you care to elaborate on  the letters themselves? S is what? L is what? O is what?

I don't find my  God to be a trickster nor a games player, but He does  have an awesome capacity for  numerics and uses it. But it gets lost in the transliteration of the Bible into English, my own  foundational language. I do beleve visions are usually associated with some context, a prophecy as example:

I do ask how does one reconcile or use such "visions" in light of the following caution, instruction and encouragement regarding prophecy?

2 Peter 1 English Standard Version (ESV)

Greeting

Simeon Peter, a servant and apostle of Jesus Christ,

To those who have obtained a faith of equal standing with ours by the righteousness of our God and Savior Jesus Christ:

May grace and peace be multiplied to you in the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord.

Confirm Your Calling and Election

His divine power has granted to us all things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of him who called us to  his own glory and excellence, by which he has granted to us his precious and very great promises, so that through them you may become partakers of the divine nature, having escaped from the corruption that is in the world because of sinful desire. For this very reason, make every effort to supplement your faith with virtue, and virtue with knowledge,  and knowledge with self-control, and self-control with steadfastness, and steadfastness with godliness, and godliness with brotherly affection, and brotherly affection with love.  For if these qualities are yours and are increasing, they keep you from being ineffective or unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.  For whoever lacks these qualities is so nearsighted that he is blind, having forgotten that he was cleansed from his former sins. Therefore, brothers, be all the more diligent to confirm your calling and election, for if you practice these qualities you will never fall.  For in this way there will be richly provided for you an entrance into the eternal kingdom of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Therefore I intend always to remind you of these qualities, though you know them and are established in the truth that you have.  I think it right, as long as I am in this body, to stir you up by way of reminder,  since I know that the putting off of my body will be soon, as our Lord Jesus Christ made clear to me.  And I will make every effort so that after my departure you may be able at any time to recall these things.

Christ's Glory and the Prophetic Word

For we did not follow cleverly devised myths when we made known to you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but we were eyewitnesses of his majesty. 17 For when he received honor and glory from God the Father, and the voice was borne to him by the Majestic Glory, “This is my beloved Son, with whom I am well pleased,” we ourselves heard this very voice borne from heaven, for we were with him on the holy mountain.  And we have the prophetic word more fully confirmed, to which you will do well to pay attention as to a lamp shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts,  knowing this first of all, that no prophecy of Scripture comes from someone's own interpretation.  For no prophecy was ever produced by the will of man, but men spoke from God as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  0.96
  • Days Won:  1

6 hours ago, Neighbor said:

S is what? L is what? O is what?

San Luis Obispo, a town in the Central Coast reason of California...

Or, better yet, ...Sorry Outa Luck!

Like Jesus said, "So simple a child can understand it!"

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  107
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

10 hours ago, Neighbor said:

Hi, Well having had a little silly fun, how about  my getting more serious for at least a moment?  Might you care to elaborate on  the letters themselves? S is what? L is what? O is what?

I don't find my  God to be a trickster nor a games player, but He does  have an awesome capacity for  numerics and uses it. But it gets lost in the transliteration of the Bible into English, my own  foundational language. I do beleve visions are usually associated with some context, a prophecy as example:

I do ask how does one reconcile or use such "visions" in light of the following caution, instruction and encouragement regarding prophecy?

2 Peter 1 English Standard Version (ESV)

Greeting

Simeon Peter, a servant and apostle of Jesus Christ,

To those who have obtained a faith of equal standing with ours by the righteousness of our God and Savior Jesus Christ:

May grace and peace be multiplied to you in the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord.

Confirm Your Calling and Election

His divine power has granted to us all things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of him who called us to  his own glory and excellence, by which he has granted to us his precious and very great promises, so that through them you may become partakers of the divine nature, having escaped from the corruption that is in the world because of sinful desire. For this very reason, make every effort to supplement your faith with virtue, and virtue with knowledge,  and knowledge with self-control, and self-control with steadfastness, and steadfastness with godliness, and godliness with brotherly affection, and brotherly affection with love.  For if these qualities are yours and are increasing, they keep you from being ineffective or unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.  For whoever lacks these qualities is so nearsighted that he is blind, having forgotten that he was cleansed from his former sins. Therefore, brothers, be all the more diligent to confirm your calling and election, for if you practice these qualities you will never fall.  For in this way there will be richly provided for you an entrance into the eternal kingdom of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Therefore I intend always to remind you of these qualities, though you know them and are established in the truth that you have.  I think it right, as long as I am in this body, to stir you up by way of reminder,  since I know that the putting off of my body will be soon, as our Lord Jesus Christ made clear to me.  And I will make every effort so that after my departure you may be able at any time to recall these things.

Christ's Glory and the Prophetic Word

For we did not follow cleverly devised myths when we made known to you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but we were eyewitnesses of his majesty. 17 For when he received honor and glory from God the Father, and the voice was borne to him by the Majestic Glory, “This is my beloved Son, with whom I am well pleased,” we ourselves heard this very voice borne from heaven, for we were with him on the holy mountain.  And we have the prophetic word more fully confirmed, to which you will do well to pay attention as to a lamp shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts,  knowing this first of all, that no prophecy of Scripture comes from someone's own interpretation.  For no prophecy was ever produced by the will of man, but men spoke from God as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit.

To those seek the word with no pride, everything will be clear, I think that. I don't treat Gospel with pride, and as I see that you talked good in some points but really knowledge I've is little about such topic and if someone knows more than me, I love to hear from him to learn more and understand such knowledge.

To be honest, I think "S" stands for "the father", "L" stands for "the son", "O" stands for "the holy spirit". It'll be not sensible to ask any prophet about more details although he had some limited knowledge from holy spirit, no one claim that he knows everything. It'll be challenge too but there will be no reply from heaven because heaven doesn't work in same way of world nor as people think.

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, ahmedcrow said:

(S L O S L R V)...

You are coding verses as to their origin, or their source, is that right?

In your example passage you have the Father the Son and the Holy Spirit  each speaking a separate portion or verse, if I understand what you re stating.

If I follow you at all then a passage is the Trinity speaking, each coming separately from a person of the Triune God Father -Son - Holy Spirit ( Holy Ghost) making up the big S ( God )=three in one.

Is that your understanding, and the idea that  you are sharing  for discussion?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  43
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.89
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

Vision of S

2 hours ago, ahmedcrow said:

To be honest, I think "S" stands for "the father", "L" stands for "the son", "O" stands for "the holy spirit". It'll be not sensible to ask any prophet about more details although he had some limited knowledge from holy spirit, no one claim that he knows everything. It'll be challenge too but there will be no reply from heaven because heaven doesn't work in same way of world nor as people think.

what? :huh:

21 hours ago, ahmedcrow said:

For example:

"19 “Do not store up for yourselves Hi,  20 But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust destroys, and where thieves do not break in or steal; 21 for where your treasure is, there your heart will be also." - (Matthew 6)

The order of these three verses is (S L O), if we read 'em in (L O S) they will give sense like this:

"20 But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust destroys, and where thieves do not break in or steal; 21 for where your treasure is, there your heart will be also. 19 “Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal."

I liked to share this vision and information,

Hi, Rather than breaking down  a lengthy book  of the Bible  to just  look at one or two sentences of it without considering it's nearest context and also and it's fuller context in relation to the other three testimonies of the four witnesses, I suggest it might be beneficial to consider the human author God is using under God's inspiration first.

And to also see who that witness is trying to communicate with.  So that we all can now look in upon and gain what is useful for all of us to know today.

If you are willing, might we look at the gospel  of Matthew  as  a whole? Trying to see who he was led by God to be addressing,  especially in comparison to the other three witness Mark, John, and Luke? For each  make a presentation  of the same events, but from a differing personal perspective  to help a vastly differing audience.  

We are fortunate to be living at this time where we have so much more information avilable to us than did  the immediate audience of each of the four witesss giving testimony of the same gospel, the gopel of Jesus. Jesus  who is Lord, God, and personal savior, coming manifested as fully a man  to take the sin of man onto himself, to suffer the consequence of the sin of man so that man will not have to suffer it, if any man will hear  the Holy Spirit call out to him personally t be turned about to seeing  what Jesus has done for him individually. Jesus  doing so  in order to  serve, honor, and bring glory to His Father.

I do think any vision requires much work  on the part of the hearer or seer of it, and that it must be tested by other as well to see if it is of god or if it is  of one's own thinking or even if it is of the deceiver ( Satan) and His minions (fallen angels) to mislead  humans int their own folly.

So; are you interested in an overview of the gospels the truths as shared by four separate man, Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John, in order to have fuller awareness of what any  "vision" might mean, plus to also risk testing  through challenge, and possibly finding it is an errant vision?

3 hours ago, Neighbor said:

You are coding verses as to their origin, or their source, is that right?

In your example passage you have the Father the Son and the Holy Spirit  each speaking a separate portion or verse, if I understand what you re stating.

If I follow you at all then a passage is the Trinity speaking, each coming separately from a person of the Triune God Father -Son - Holy Spirit ( Holy Ghost) making up the big S ( God )=three in one.

Is that your understanding, and the idea that  you are sharing  for discussion?

The visions said that the concept of trinity is correct and it was an old concept not in the meaning of that Christianity took the trinity from another religion but in the meaning of that God made that concept in world since first days. Letters such (S L O) called Roman numbers, and one of most difficult questions to answer is "What's the number?", but to make it some simple, numbers have many attributes and descriptions and one of 'em is that they are like positions of things that they have these numbers.

For ( S L O) they are the numbers (positions) of trinity, but I'm not sure which number for which part of trinity, so I did it by my own limited personal effort and discovered that it maybe "S" for father, "L" for son and "O" for holy spirit. Look, this order is different of (S L R) according to little knowledge I have, but yes, we can consider 'em the voices of trinity members, but I don't know yet how I can gain useful knowledge from that to share 'em with world to support Gospel teaching.

2 hours ago, Neighbor said:

Hi, Rather than breaking down  a lengthy book  of the Bible  to just  look at one or two sentences of it without considering it's nearest context and also and it's fuller context in relation to the other three testimonies of the four witnesses, I suggest it might be beneficial to consider the human author God is using under God's inspiration first.

And to also see who that witness is trying to communicate with.  So that we all can now look in upon and gain what is useful for all of us to know today.

If you are willing, might we look at the gospel  of Matthew  as  a whole? Trying to see who he was led by God to be addressing,  especially in comparison to the other three witness Mark, John, and Luke? For each  make a presentation  of the same events, but from a differing personal perspective  to help a vastly differing audience.  

We are fortunate to be living at this time where we have so much more information avilable to us than did  the immediate audience of each of the four witesss giving testimony of the same gospel, the gopel of Jesus. Jesus  who is Lord, God, and personal savior, coming manifested as fully a man  to take the sin of man onto himself, to suffer the consequence of the sin of man so that man will not have to suffer it, if any man will hear  the Holy Spirit call out to him personally t be turned about to seeing  what Jesus has done for him individually. Jesus  doing so  in order to  serve, honor, and bring glory to His Father.

I do think any vision requires much work  on the part of the hearer or seer of it, and that it must be tested by other as well to see if it is of god or if it is  of one's own thinking or even if it is of the deceiver ( Satan) and His minions (fallen angels) to mislead  humans int their own folly.

So; are you interested in an overview of the gospels the truths as shared by four separate man, Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John, in order to have fuller awareness of what any  "vision" might mean, plus to also risk testing  through challenge, and possibly finding it is an errant vision?

What I understood from your words that we must care in the general doctrine of Christianity and not to make something that can change the basics or the core of Christianity. Don't afraid, there's no vision has conflict with straight Christianity, there's no vision has conflict with correct Gospel teaching, these visions show us things we have no idea about in Gospel, it's like more details or information, don't worry except from some visions I know and you can't accept that kind of visions, they seem to be against the Christian doctrine but they don't, they tell hidden information happened in history for reasons we have no idea about yet, but current Christianity is correct 100% although that. They are like if someone is curios and wished to know what's behind the scenes.

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, ahmedcrow said:

curios

Curios, are you playing  "CUROS"   https://tibia.fandom.com/wiki/Curos  ? Or are you curious about the gospel of Jesus? 

I have no interest in Curos, but am always interested in my Lord and savior Jesus and the word of God te Bible which does indeed have much layering, not so much that it is secret as it is confirming that it is inspired of God over many hundreds and even thousands of years of God using men as He has selected to  be the bearers of His word and doers of his will.

If interested in the gospel of Jesus we have basis for further conversation. if interested in a pet theory   on personally being used to put forward a vision of a private interpretation then no I am not interested. Nor do I care to play CUROS.

Take care may God bless with His word, guide and protect His own.