IGNORED

Do you think the the four horsemen of the acropolis is at hand?

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  875
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Days Won:  1

On 2/24/2020 at 11:33 PM, Marilyn C said:

Hi Kristen,

Good that you are being observant. Now the 4 horse men of the Apocalypse, are the 4 main Federations of our time. (Zech. 6 & Daniel 7) They are the four spirits of heaven who stir up these federations into being.

1. The British empire that conquered a quarter of the world. Now called the British Commonwealth. The USA is associated with this Federation. (crown & conquering)

2. The Soviet Union killed over 40 million in the gulags. It is now Russia and the independent states. (great sword)

3. The European union.  This union brings great economic trouble to the world with its `free trade/market ` policies. (scales indicating a market economy)

4. Islam. This Federation is yet to form. (this will be most terrifying)

(Note: China is part of the `Kings of the East.` Rev. 16: 12) 

So do you think there is a rapture? I’ve heard the horsemen come after the rapture. Or I’ve heard they’ve already come!  I think they haven’t come yet. We will be shocked and appalled at their power. Like the flood only different. 

On 2/24/2020 at 7:01 PM, JohnD said:

Roman Emperor Constantine was the rider on the white horse 

with a bow (no arrows) conquering...

I don’t see how a bow with no arrows is conquering. Unless it’s the obvious mass migrations that are happening NOW. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  267
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,207
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

25 minutes ago, Kristin said:

So do you think there is a rapture? I’ve heard the horsemen come after the rapture. Or I’ve heard they’ve already come!  I think they haven’t come yet. We will be shocked and appalled at their power. Like the flood only different. 

When we see the Lord open the scroll it reveals the four Federations that the father has brought to the Sons feet for judgment.

`The LORD (Father) said to my Lord (Jesus) "Sit at my right hand TILL I make your enemies (Nations, Ps. 2) your footstool.` (Ps. 110: 1)

The horses are symbolic of God bringing the nations (Federations) to the Lord for judgment. The men show what that Federation has done.

1. British empire - conquering 1/4 of the world, and now a peaceful British Commonwealth. America (Eagle`s wings) is associated always with that Federation.

2. Soviet Union - now the Russian Federation and others, have killed over 40 million in the gulags. (great sword)

3. Europe - European Union is now bringing a market economy (scales) till the world reaches a day`s pay for a loaf of bread. That means great inflation and you can only get food for that day with exorbitant prices. That is looming now on the horizon, so we are not in the tribulation yet.

@Marilyn C 

do you believe in a pre trip rapture?  And isn’t all this mass migrations recently a conquering horse/spirit?  Without arrows. 

Yes I  believe in the pre trib. rapture. And the mass migration is part of the 4th horseman to arise very soon _ Islam.

@Marilyn C my daughter and I are ready. My son is assertively promoting Jesus Christ. He is becoming a pastor. It’s a big problem in my family of intellectual agnostics. 

17 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

Yes I  believe in the pre trib. rapture. And the mass migration is part of the 4th horseman to arise very soon _ Islam.

I agree. It’s invaded Europe. I don’t understand Europe, only that millions fled and created America. 

34 minutes ago, Kristin said:

@Marilyn C my daughter and I are ready. My son is assertively promoting Jesus Christ. He is becoming a pastor. It’s a big problem in my family of intellectual agnostics. 

Hi Kristen,

Thanks great about you and your daughter and son believing in Jesus. Now as things get worse in the world, economically, it will be a big challenge for people, so just keep living your life and trusting the Lord. eventually your family may well ask `How is it that you are not fearful of things coming upon the world` And then you can share of the peace in the Lord. Wait till they are ready, and pray for the Holy Spirit to stir their hearts to want to know.

30 minutes ago, Kristin said:

I agree. It’s invaded Europe. I don’t understand Europe, only that millions fled and created America. 

Actually it was from Britain that the Puritans went over to the land which eventually became America. These Puritans went because they were persecuted for their faith.

7 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

Actually it was from Britain that the Puritans went over to the land which eventually became America. These Puritans went because they were persecuted for their faith.

Yes. We have an Anglo Saxon heritage absolutely. The brilliance of our founding fathers is obviously God inspired. I hope everyone sees the light and understands we need Jesus Christ. I’m so worried 

then my daughter reminds me to have faith, not fear. 

Edited by Kristin