• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  85
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

5 hours ago, Neighbor said:

Hi, Christians in the USA are already facing attack. For the most part it is not bloody often, but it is here and rapidly ramping up to all out war against our Lord, with bloody attack more frequent as is government assault on free speech and free association of  and by Christians that encourages assault.

If you think this is persecution, you ain't seen nothin' yet!  But you are correct - it is coming to soon; and will begin with the erosion of the First and Second Amendment.  It may even involve a total rewrite of the Constitution.  I remember a "conspiracy theory" from a few years back about only a couple more states being required to force a constitutional convention which would open up the entire Constitution to revision.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,474
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

6 hours ago, JoeMo said:

I believe what we are seeing is the "beginning of birth pangs" and the "beginning of sorrows".  If WW1 and WW2 were not the "tribulation", what we have going on now isn't the tribulation.  While I agree that the time of the end may be upon us, the end of time is not. No antichrist, no temple for the antichrist to call himself God in, No mark of the beast, no cosmic disturbances.

I say that because I live in the USA.  I'm confident Christians in the Middle east, North Africa, and parts of Asia will disagree with me - and rightly so.  They are definitely facing great tribulation.

John 16:33 (KJV) These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world. [emphasis added]

That's correct but, it's not 'The' tribulation Jesus is speaking about above; the birth pangs are leading up to it. There's a very evident 'convergence' of everything prophetic for our time. If one checks and graphs NOAA records and other tracking's; this century and particularly lately, everything is spiking ^up. Record everything almost, so many times the media emphasizes it as; unprecedented, historic, never before... 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  267
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,206
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

8 hours ago, Neighbor said:

---------------

God's will be done in God's good timing that many my be brought to their salvation to be found mature in Christ jesus at his soon  ( quick) return.

--------------

Also see Clarence Larkin's Chart the Book Of Daniel as found within His book of charts titled The Greatest Book on Dispensational Truth in the World Current 100th year edition , or an older Copy simply titled DISPENSATIONAL TRUTH. you might find a large version of it on your church library's wall

Hi Neighbor,

Yes I also like Clarence Larkin`s work. He has done quite a lot and made things clear to understand. I don`t agree with everything, but give credit where it is due. I do have one of his books - `The Second coming of Christ.` My parents passed it down to me.

• Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

Morning there Marilyn C,

No one knows the particulars on how many of our end-time events are going to occur. I think one philosophy that will not be over looked is, "never waste a good crisis". There's no doubt in my military mind with the 'convergence' of everything prophetic occurring, increasing in frequency and intensity during these last days, our redemption is very, very near.

Hi Dennis,

So true, the globalists will definitely use this crisis. I wonder if Russia & Iran (etc) have thoughts that will arise in their mind, and make an evil plan as God`s word tells us. (Ez. 38: 10) Maybe they will see the world so busy with the coronavirus and the economic fall out, that they will think this is an opportune time to attack Israel.

We wont have long to see if this is true.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Dennis,

So true, the globalists will definitely use this crisis. I wonder if Russia & Iran (etc) have thoughts that will arise in their mind, and make an evil plan as God`s word tells us. (Ez. 38: 10) Maybe they will see the world so busy with the coronavirus and the economic fall out, that they will think this is an opportune time to attack Israel.

We wont have long to see if this is true.

I don't have a clue on how bad this particular virus may get in the U.S. or globally? We know pestilence [disease, virus, etc.] is going to play its roll in the tribulation and kill many. I would suspect this coronavirus is but a precursor and birth pang of what is yet coming in earnest? 

Like I mentioned, I'm just watching and witnessing how these end-time events are playing out like everyone else. This is just personal opinion but; even if the U.S. is in extreme difficulty with a pandemic or other big problem. I can't imagine our current president not coming to the aid of Israel, or some form of support for them. I think this president would have to be out of office? Given where I think we might be on God's prophetic time clock; I don't see President Trump completing two terms in office? 

Additionally, this Gog - Magog attack occurs when Israel feels safe and secure:

Ezekiel 38:11 (KJV) And thou shalt say, I will go up to the land of unwalled villages; I will go to them that are at rest, that dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates, [emphasis added]

There's two different views if Israel meets the requirements above for this invasion. An Israeli and Bible teacher I highly admire and respect, Amir Tsarfati; holds that Israel has never been safer. I would disagree; with 100,000 rockets pointed at them, a 300+ mile high tech security fence, Iron Dome defense system, etc. I envision another invasion by their bordering Arab nations and Iranian proxies [Psalm 83:], and expanding their borders, having more room and the immediate threat gone. 

They also have the threat on their northern border, and I suspect the following prophecy may be the next major event possibly:

Isaiah 17:1 (KJV) The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap. Isaiah 17:14 And behold at eveningtide trouble; and before the morning he is not. This is the portion of them that spoil us, and the lot of them that rob us. 

I suspect something is going to happen in the near future where Israel has no other choice other than to use their "Samson Option". Based on Jer. 49: and elsewhere, it sounds exactly like a nuclear strike on Damascus, the oldest still inhabited city on earth. Israel has flown hundreds of sorties near and around Damascus using only conventional weapons. It is thought Damascus has an abundance of chemical weapons buried there ready for use.

• Thumbs Up 1

46 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

I don't have a clue on how bad this particular virus may get in the U.S. or globally? We know pestilence [disease, virus, etc.] is going to play its roll in the tribulation and kill many. I would suspect this coronavirus is but a precursor and birth pang of what is yet coming in earnest? 

Like I mentioned, I'm just watching and witnessing how these end-time events are playing out like everyone else. This is just personal opinion but; even if the U.S. is in extreme difficulty with a pandemic or other big problem. I can't imagine our current president not coming to the aid of Israel, or some form of support for them. I think this president would have to be out of office? Given where I think we might be on God's prophetic time clock; I don't see President Trump completing two terms in office? 

Additionally, this Gog - Magog attack occurs when Israel feels safe and secure:

Ezekiel 38:11 (KJV) And thou shalt say, I will go up to the land of unwalled villages; I will go to them that are at rest, that dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates, [emphasis added]

There's two different views if Israel meets the requirements above for this invasion. An Israeli and Bible teacher I highly admire and respect, Amir Tsarfati; holds that Israel has never been safer. I would disagree; with 100,000 rockets pointed at them, a 300+ mile high tech security fence, Iron Dome defense system, etc. I envision another invasion by their bordering Arab nations and Iranian proxies [Psalm 83:], and expanding their borders, having more room and the immediate threat gone. 

They also have the threat on their northern border, and I suspect the following prophecy may be the next major event possibly:

Isaiah 17:1 (KJV) The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap. Isaiah 17:14 And behold at eveningtide trouble; and before the morning he is not. This is the portion of them that spoil us, and the lot of them that rob us. 

I suspect something is going to happen in the near future where Israel has no other choice other than to use their "Samson Option". Based on Jer. 49: and elsewhere, it sounds exactly like a nuclear strike on Damascus, the oldest still inhabited city on earth. Israel has flown hundreds of sorties near and around Damascus using only conventional weapons. It is thought Damascus has an abundance of chemical weapons buried there ready for use.

Hi Dennis,

Lots to think about what you have written. Personally I see that there are many villages outside the walls of Israel. And Israel is not at war at the moment. Also I believe the Ps. 83 war was the 6 day war.

As to Damascus, that is in Syria and I believe Syria, Iraq & Jordan will be the 3 nations that become the power base of the Peace negotiator.

It`s all coming to the pointy end, ay.

10 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Dennis,

Lots to think about what you have written. Personally I see that there are many villages outside the walls of Israel. And Israel is not at war at the moment. Also I believe the Ps. 83 war was the 6 day war.

As to Damascus, that is in Syria and I believe Syria, Iraq & Jordan will be the 3 nations that become the power base of the Peace negotiator.

It`s all coming to the pointy end, ay.

Just to clarify a bit on my wording when I comment on prophecy. Sometimes I throw out the word 'believe' describing something; when that's not the word I should be using. I believe Jesus Christ died for my sins, I believe the Bible is 100% inerrant and infallible, etc. With yet future prophetic events I surmise, theorize, take an educated guess, speculate, but I don't actually 'believe'. I do believe I could be wrong  :thumbsup:

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 2