IGNORED

Does Christian really views other religion lead as Satan?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  133
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,864
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  2

Since you have not confirmed what I and two other people have said. I am beginning to think from your replies to others that your wanting Christians to accept Buddhism beliefs in the same way we have accepted Christianity.  The two, cannot mix. It is like trying to mix water with oil. You can shake a container that has both water and oil in it, and no matter how long or hard you shake that container, the two will always separate.  As Christians, we can't add other religious beliefs, not even part of them. We have a personal relationship with a living Creator. Our security, salvation and satisfaction in life, is found only in Him. God has promised ALL humans eternal life, through what His son has done for us on the cross. There is no other name for men and women to call upon, than the name of Jesus to save them and give them eternal life. If any person believes this, he or she will indeed have eternal life. God promises eternal life to all who believe Him and trust Him to save them.

Respecting living things, can not remove the guilt of sin. For all of our human efforts, it remains. That is why God sent His son, born as a human, born as a Jew, born from a woman, died on the cross and arose from the dead. He is the ultimate atonement for ALL mankind. It is only through his shed blood on the cross that frees us from the stain of sin and guilt.  Jesus is fully God and man at the same time.

As I have already said, we can be polite, cordial, and tactful when speaking to a person that has Buddhist beliefs, but we don't have to accept or believe any part or practice any part of Buddhism to share the gospel. Christianity is NOT compatible with ANY other religious beliefs, no matter what those beliefs are, or what religion it is, Period. After seeing your responses to others in this thread. What I'm getting from you, yourself, is worship of creation rather than worshiping the Creator who made all things in heaven and on earth. The bible teaches that the worship of creation is wrong and sinful. Being respectful to living things, does nothing to bring us into restoration with God. It is God, Himself who changes our hearts to be like Him. Something that we as humans can not do ourselves, by our own strengths or will.

• This is Worthy 1

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.86
  • Days Won:  5

One may be “ good”.... one may be “ bad”. Regardless, every human being is “Dead”—- Dead In Trespasses and Sins. Every person must confront the Sin Issue in his or her life.All Religions are focused on what they must do for God......Christianity SHOULD be focused on what God has done for us.It May be a cliche, but it is nevertheless true.... “ Religion says DO- Christianity says DONE.” Everything that must be done for Salvation has already been accomplished.OUR PART is simply to BELIEVE it.

As said, we are all “ dead” ......before Coming To God with Faith in Jesus Christ, we are singularly indwelt with an Old Adamic Nature That sins and loves sinning and is capable of doing unspeakable evil. One must be “ Born From Above” with a New Spirit which is the Holy Spirit — a Spirit That can not sin and goes to War with that “ Old Man” and Transforms Those who have it.It is that Spirit that changes “ the inside of the cup”.Without that Spirit inside of you, you are “None Of His”

No amount  of Dedication or Will-Power one puts into any type of religion.....no level of “Moral Living” or “ Turning Over a New Leaf” can take you from Death to Life. Only the Holy Spirit That God gives freely and graciously  to ANYBODY that will Turn to Him as a Lost Sinner with Faith in His Son and THAT ALONE can give a person a New Life. “ You MUST be Born Again”. This “ MUST” is where all religions fail.Only  Christianity will take a person from Death to Life .If you have not been “ Made Alive” you are Dead in your Sins” and you will not see Eternal Life. “ Turn to Me and I will Turn to You”........ “ALL that ask receive”

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  19
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

23 hours ago, Kristin said:

@JohnDHumans are inherently evil. 

If i feel uncomfortable, aggressive and anger of understand the religion stuff regardless of Hinduism or Christianity or what ever then i would seek for a doctor or high IQ, PQ and EQ folks to clear this up. Check and think about it after talk to few high wisdom folks. Religion stuff if misunderstood can be quite dangerous. 

Nevertheless, since i was a child without studying any religion, i just having an instinct to seek for the truth, understanding and respect other culture for an enlightenment path. 

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  244
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  7,016
  • Content Per Day:  3.28
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

3 hours ago, wikey321 said:

If i feel uncomfortable, aggressive and anger of understand the religion stuff regardless of Hinduism or Christianity or what ever then i would seek for a doctor or high IQ, PQ and EQ folks to clear this up. Check and think about it after talk to few high wisdom folks. Religion stuff if misunderstood can be quite dangerous. 

Nevertheless, since i was a child without studying any religion, i just having an instinct to seek for the truth, understanding and respect other culture for an enlightenment path. 

Hi wikey321.

I am sympathetic to you in as far as you are finding it difficult to believe in Jesus Christ as your Saviour and the only one through whom salvation may be obtained, and I can empathise with you as far as the feelings that confrontational Christians arouse in you.

However, if having been told the truth concerning Jesus Christ you refuse to forsake all others and follow Him only, then you can expect to be chastised and disciplined by God in order to correct you and train you in seeking a personal relationship with Christ rather than settling for the bogus, counterfeit, false teachings of vain philosophy and dead religions.

Mar 4:14-20
(14)  The sower sows the word.
(15)  And these are the ones by the wayside where the word is sown. When they hear, Satan comes immediately and takes away the word that was sown in their hearts.
(16)  These likewise are the ones sown on stony ground who, when they hear the word, immediately receive it with gladness;
(17)  and they have no root in themselves, and so endure only for a time. Afterward, when tribulation or persecution arises for the word's sake, immediately they stumble.
(18)  Now these are the ones sown among thorns; they are the ones who hear the word,
(19)  and the cares of this world, the deceitfulness of riches, and the desires for other things entering in choke the word, and it becomes unfruitful.
(20)  But these are the ones sown on good ground, those who hear the word, accept it, and bear fruit: some thirtyfold, some sixty, and some a hundred."

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  133
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,864
  • Content Per Day:  0.61

21 hours ago, wikey321 said:

i just having an instinct to seek for the truth, understanding and respect other culture for an enlightenment path. 

We humans know instinctively about God and we know right and wrong instinctively because God has placed into every human's heart and mind, the knowledge of Himself, and what He requires of us. Since God has hardwired into all peoples the knowledge of Himself; He has also revealed to all, His anger against wickedness to all peoples. Not just some people, but all humans. The bible says that not only has He revealed Himself to ALL humans but also that wickedness will indeed be judged. All of this is known to mankind instinctively without ever having read the bible or hear the gospel. Our own consciences prove this fact.

People of all walks of life no matter what part of the world they live in; think they are basically good and take pride in what they consider good about themselves. And so, don't think they are in need of a Savior or having their sins forgiven. No human can say they, themselves or another person is basically good,   Sin is NOT determined by human measurements of goodness, but on God's standard of holiness. As a person reads the bible or hears the gospel, the Holy Spirit confirms that what they are hearing is truth. The gospel, then makes us aware of our spiritual state and our dire need of coming to repentance and salvation.

If you want to know why Christians believe and speak as they do and who God is that Christians look to and trust, look at Jesus. He is the radiance of God's glory and the exact representation of his being. 

• Well Said! 1

On 3/15/2020 at 2:42 PM, Michael37 said:

and I can empathise with you as far as the feelings that confrontational Christians arouse in you

Feeling to accept Christ and join others to criticize Buddha and other religions lead as Satan or enemy would be difficult to me.  I also working under majority of so call Abraham religion and i felt treated only like a slave as a profession office job. Racist issues is quite critical as what i noticed, i am scared sometime and i really not sure whether because of this Abraham religion! What is in my mind now is to move away from these Abraham religion to a place that they never interested to bother.  

https://www.wowshack.com/18-images-to-remember-the-may-1998-riots-some-nsfw/

Buddha didn't do anything wrongful, he viewed other same as him including animal, plants even a devil but it sounds so harmful from Christ. 

Good bye guys.

Edited by wikey321
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Non-Trinitarian
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  93
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  271
  • Content Per Day:  0.18

6 hours ago, wikey321 said:

Buddha didn't do anything wrongful, he viewed other same as him including animal, plants even a devil but it sounds so harmful from Christ. 

Basis of Buddhism is birth and rebirth - contrary to what Bible says.

Saṃsāra (Sanskrit, Pali; also samsara) in Buddhism is the beginningless cycle of repeated birth, mundane existence and dying again.[1] Samsara is considered to be dukkha, unsatisfactory and painful,[2] perpetuated by desire and avidya (ignorance), and the resulting karma.[3][4][5]

Rebirths occur in six realms of existence, namely three good realms (heavenly, demi-god, human) and three evil realms (animal, ghosts, hellish).[note 1] Samsara ends if a person attains nirvana,[note 2] the "blowing out" of the desires and the gaining of true insight into impermanence and non-self reality.[7][8][9]

10 hours ago, XRose said:

Basis of Buddhism is birth and rebirth

It has 2 major courses, one psychology/science and one religion. Original teaching is very limited study on religion.  

So in psychology, Karma is cause and effect. What it teaches "me" if make mistake, then have to responsible for the mistake else it will keep repeating.  

I am here not to promote Buddhism as Buddhism doesn't promote the religion itself yet make the "real" Buddhist rare in number. Historically, first few version of Sutra was written in Pali language so only the rich or highly educated person in ancient time able to understand it. 

Many Buddhist not even know who is Buddha and worshiping statue for wealth, health and peace. In Buddhism, we believe Buddha just a doctor, if you pay money to him and worship him without understand the Sutra and practice, how can you heal from the sickness.   

Well, at the moment i am not interested to join other Christian to hate or discriminate other religions. I just feeling to leave a place that Abraham religion not even bother. 

Edited by wikey321

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  244
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  7,016
  • Content Per Day:  3.28
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

3 hours ago, wikey321 said:

It has 2 major courses, one psychology/science and one religion. Original teaching is very limited study on religion.  

So in psychology, Karma is cause and effect. What it teaches "me" if make mistake, then have to responsible for the mistake else it will keep repeating.  

I am here not to promote Buddhism as Buddhism doesn't promote the religion itself yet make the "real" Buddhist rare in number. Historically, first few version of Sutra was written in Pali language so only the rich or highly educated person in ancient time able to understand it. 

Many Buddhist not even know who is Buddha and worshiping statue for wealth, health and peace. In Buddhism, we believe Buddha just a doctor, if you pay money to him and worship him without understand the Sutra and practice, how can you heal from the sickness.   

Well, at the moment i am not interested to join other Christian to hate or discriminate other religions. I just feeling to leave a place that Abraham religion not even bother. 

Hi wikey321. It would seem you find yourself interacting with Christians who perceive you as someone who opposes Christianity. It also seems that you don't understand what sets Christianity apart from all other worldviews and beliefs. To be a Christian requires that you forsake all others. If you are not willing to do this you will remain in darkness and bondage, adhering to the likes of Buddhism which provides you with no redemption or gift of eternal life in communion with Christ.

Christians have a mandate to speak against the works of darkness.

Eph 5:6-11
(6)  Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things come the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.
(7)  Be not you therefore partakers with them.
(8)  For you were sometimes darkness, but now are you light in the Lord: walk as children of light:
(9)  (For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth;)
(10)  Proving what is acceptable unto the Lord.
(11)  And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.

• Thumbs Up 2

7 hours ago, Michael37 said:

Christians who perceive you as someone who opposes Christianity

Exactly.

Being a vegan or refuse to take cow meat -> wrongful. Watch this then you will understand. Cow also has their own family and deserve a family life. It has nothing to do with religion, just do what i think is helpful. 

"Note: my video was removed: ---> those interested go youtube search the word "A Mother's Love  mercyforanimals" let me know vegan is wrongful. 

Meditate or Yoga -> wrongful

Watch video slight related to other religion such as Dragon Ball-> wrongful 

Acupuncture -> wrongful because the founder (not sure exactly) seems related to Taoism 

See a non Christian Doctor -> wrongful because the doctor accidentally tell a story of a monk. 

Watch Other religion performing ritual publish on FB -> wrongful 

Edited by wikey321
Please post videos in the Videos section of the forums ... then link to it on your thread. :)