• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  378
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Days Won:  0

On 3/3/2020 at 9:36 AM, Heleadethme said:

1Ti 4:3-5

Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.

For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving:

For it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer.

Yea the creatures that are sanctified by His Word, thats not saying rats, dogs, and vultures. 

"For it is sanctified by the word of God " which ones are sanctified by His Word?  Leviticus 11.

Blessing what you eat is another Torah command.

Deuteronomy 8:10 When you have eaten and are satisfied, you shall bless the LORD your God

also notice John the baptist diet...he wasnt a eater of animal flesh(Meat) period. 

they are not going against Gods Word. 

Edited by Yishai

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.62

Isaiah 65:1 I am sought of them that asked not for me; I am found of them that sought me not: I said, Behold me, behold me, unto a nation that was not called by my name.

Isaiah 65:2 I have spread out my hands all the day unto a rebellious people, which walketh in a way that was not good, after their own thoughts;

Isaiah 65:3 A people that provoketh me to anger continually to my face; that sacrificeth in gardens, and burneth incense upon altars of brick;

Isaiah 65:4 Which remain among the graves, and lodge in the monuments, which eat swine's flesh, and broth of abominable things is in their vessels;

Isaiah 65:5 Which say, Stand by thyself, come not near to me; for I am holier than thou. These are a smoke in my nose, a fire that burneth all the day.

Isaiah 65:6 Behold, it is written before me: I will not keep silence, but will recompense, even recompense into their bosom,

Isaiah 65:7 Your iniquities, and the iniquities of your fathers together, saith the LORD, which have burned incense upon the mountains, and blasphemed me upon the hills: therefore will I measure their former work into their bosom.

And for those who missed it in chapter 65, He repeats it in 66.

Isaiah 66:15 For, behold, the LORD will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.

Isaiah 66:16 For by fire and by his sword will the LORD plead with all flesh: and the slain of the LORD shall be many.

Isaiah 66:17 They that sanctify themselves, and purify themselves in the gardens behind one tree in the midst, eating swine's flesh, and the abomination, and the mouse, shall be consumed together, saith the LORD.

His feelings seem pretty clear on what they will be when returning with fire, which we know is how He RETURNS in the end. 

WHAT is the POINT being made?  

Acts 10:11 And saw heaven opened, and a certain vessel descending upon him, as it had been a great sheet knit at the four corners, and let down to the earth  12 Wherein were all manner of fourfooted beasts of the earth, and wild beasts, and creeping things, and fowls of the air.  13 And there came a voice to him, Rise, Peter; kill, and eat. 14 But Peter said, Not so, Lord; for I have never eaten any thing that is common or unclean. 15 And the voice spake unto him again the second time, What God hath cleansed, that call not thou common. 16 This was done thrice: and the vessel was received up again into heaven. 17 Now while Peter doubted in himself what this vision which he had seen should mean, behold, the men which were sent from Cornelius had made enquiry for Simon's house, and stood before the gate, 18 And called, and asked whether Simon, which was surnamed Peter, were lodged there. 19 While Peter thought on the vision, the Spirit said unto him, Behold, three men seek thee. 20 Arise therefore, and get thee down, and go with them, doubting nothing: for I have sent them.

21 Then Peter went down to the men which were sent unto him from Cornelius; and said, Behold, I am he whom ye seek: what is the cause wherefore ye are come?

22 And they said, Cornelius the centurion, a just man, and one that feareth God, and of good report among all the nation of the Jews, was warned from God by an holy angel to send for thee into his house, and to hear words of thee.

23 Then called he them in, and lodged them. And on the morrow Peter went away with them, and certain brethren from Joppa accompanied him. 

24 And the morrow after they entered into Caesarea. And Cornelius waited for them, and he had called together his kinsmen and near friends.

25 And as Peter was coming in, Cornelius met him, and fell down at his feet, and worshipped him.

26 But Peter took him up, saying, Stand up; I myself also am a man.

27 And as he talked with him, he went in, and found many that were come together.

28 And he said unto them, Ye know how that it is an unlawful thing for a man that is a Jew to keep company, or come unto one of another nation; but God hath shewed me that I should not call any man common or unclean.

THE POINT of the MATTER was "DO NOT CALL any man  COMMON OR UNCLEAN"  DID Peter eat?  NO.

Could
a seducing spirit render the simplest sentence false? Only if you allow it.  

1 Timothy 4:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

1 Timothy 4:2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;

1 Timothy 4:3 Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, WHICH GOD HATH CREATED TO BE RECEIVED  with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.

1 Timothy 4:4 For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving:

1 Timothy 4:5 For it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer.

IF ALL clean and unclean meats were being spoken of then it WOULD READ

"WHICH GOD HATH CREATED TO BE RECEIVED
ALONG WITH THOSE HE DID NOT CREATE TO BE RECEIVED", basic common sense. 

God created the earth.  God created us.  God created animals to clean the earth.  God created animals to eat.  God said eat these, don't eat those.  

God created a better covenant under which SALVATION comes.  

DID THE ANIMALS CHANGE IN THEIR PHYSICAL FORMS OR DID THE WAY OUR BODIES DIGEST FOOD CHANGE WHEN CHRIST DIED ON THE CROSS?  

GOD spent pages and pages separating the foods.  The new testament has a few verses that taken out of context make it POSSIBLE for a change of the WORD OF GOD to render it void and to put forth something other than what God did.  

As for the law being done away with 

Matthew 5:14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.

Matthew 5:15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.

Matthew 5:16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

Matthew 5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, BUT TO FULFILL.
DOES it say ANYWHERE in this verse that JESUS fulfilling the law - as in following it perfectly to SHOW US how perfect Gods law is when man keeps his grimy little paws off it, in fact, GETS RID OF IT???   Jesus gave us the PERFECT example of what GOD SEES as righteous.  THAT is what we are to strive to attain ourselves.  AND yes, we will ALL FALL short but that NO LONGER means "death" wins.  Jesus is for us that "going and taking the best of our flock, taking it to the priest, slashing its throat and spilling its blood, and in our repentance of sin, asking for forgiveness etc."  The dead works.  The works that you just might find you don't have time to do when suddenly faced with death and so no matter how good you were, you died in sin and the LAW couldn't help you at all to find that last bit of forgiveness you needed.  SO NO, we are NO LONGER UNDER the law BECAUSE WE have THE WORK OF JESUS, and it is NO LONGER OUR PHYSICAL ACTIONS OF SACRIFICE for the forgiveness of sin and to be forgiven, it is NOW DONE WITHIN our hearts and minds and ACCOMPLISHED THROUGH the willing sacrifice and the infinite value of the Blood of THE LAMB OF GOD.  

Matthew 5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
 THERE has not been ONE JOT OR TITTLE removed from the law.  WHAT DID JESUS NAIL TO THE CROSS?  

Colossians 2:12 Buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead.

Colossians 2:13 And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses;

Colossians 2:14 Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;
IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN Laws, Commandments, Ordinances and Statutes , YOU BEST LEARN THEM SO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE PREACHING

Colossians 2:15 And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.

Matthew 5:19 WHOSOEVER THEREFORE SHALL BREAK ONE OF THESE LEAST COMMANDMENTS AND SHALL TEACH MEN SO, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Matthew 5:20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,711
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

5 hours ago, Amigo42 said:

Well, let's fire up that grill with those Octopus brains and sluglets!  No clean or unclean anymore.  

Actually, I think I'll stick to the common sense practical teaching of Biblical dietary guidelines because God knows what's best, and scavengers carry diseases.  It just doesn't make sense to eat creatures of sin when there are creatures of cleanliness freely available.  It's not just about legalism.  It just makes sense to not eat refuse foods.

Why not, if that's what your into. Brains don't sound to appetizing to me, but calamari is wonderful if made right...

And ergo why it was against God's law in the OT and not now. Preparation. They didn't have the ability to properly prepare it then to eliminate the chance of disease. We do today. You can have your octopus brain now as we now know how to properly prepare it that eliminates the germs that would make us sick.

So I have no problem eating such foods because not only do I know God said I could, but that they are disease free.

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  133
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,864
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  2

People who are total vegetarians love to make eating meat out to be a really bad thing. They find all kinds of excuses and faults.  Like pat, I also believe  that it is up to each individual person to decide upon what they will or will not eat.  To each his own.  Certainly eating  a healthy and well balanced diet is a good thing. But, no one has the right to tell another person what they can or cannot eat.  It is none of their business period !

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  349
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,504
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

7 hours ago, Amigo42 said:

Well, let's fire up that grill with those Octopus brains and sluglets!  No clean or unclean anymore.  

Actually, I think I'll stick to the common sense practical teaching of Biblical dietary guidelines because God knows what's best, and scavengers carry diseases.  It just doesn't make sense to eat creatures of sin when there are creatures of cleanliness freely available.  It's not just about legalism.  It just makes sense to not eat refuse foods.

That's why I don't classify lobster, crab legs, shell fish, catfish, steak & eggs, pork chops, ham, etc. as refuse foods. :red-neck-laughing-smiley-emoticon:

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  349
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,504
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

6 hours ago, Yishai said:

Yea the creatures that are sanctified by His Word, thats not saying rats, dogs, and vultures. 

"For it is sanctified by the word of God " which ones are sanctified by His Word?  Leviticus 11.

Blessing what you eat is another Torah command.

Deuteronomy 8:10 When you have eaten and are satisfied, you shall bless the LORD your God

also notice John the baptist diet...he wasnt a eater of animal flesh(Meat) period. 

they are not going against Gods Word. 

Nothing like a fresh bowl of grasshopper crispie's in the morning to start off your day. 

• Haha 1

• Group:  Advanced Member

7 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

Nothing like a fresh bowl of grasshopper crispie's in the morning to start off your day. 

Thats right brother!, locusts are approved in OUR diet. Hahaha. The Most High Knows why.

As we can see it had ZERO to do with human tastebuds..

Edited by Yishai

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  133
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,864
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  2

39 minutes ago, Godismyloveforever said:

Oh, I just realized, I was assuming that because appy is a good horsey I should give her an apple every time I see her in chat.  Maybe she likes other things.  Ok, I will try. 

Nice horsey ?.

change it back to an apple, lol... not a fan of octopus or squid.

3 minutes ago, charisenexcelsis said:

3. The Holy Spirit would not teach you something that is against the word of God.

Amen, your just misunderstanding Torah all together, physically keeping it is nothing. Spiritually keeping it is what NO MAN was able to do, bc we all have lusted after a woman in our Heart, making us all commit adultery. A unforgivable sin in the first covenant...

Nothing in the Bible has been "done away with" at all! I promise you that.  

What im saying is all laws that apply to common people apply to you and me still, The Messiah has taken over Laws to High Priest and He is The Passover Lamb! And those Laws, have never been for us common people anyway.

Idk what Law everyone thinks is so impossible for them. Its all real easy learn at your own comfort it is The knowledge of Sin, yea that includes eating unclean meats, so what? We all can stop that, after it Hit me as truth, it was easy to give up Christmas and Easter, bc its actually Sin, defined by the New testament.

Edited by Yishai

6 minutes ago, charisenexcelsis said:

Then, Yishai, you must go to the temple three times a year, you must tithe to the Levites every tenth day of work, you must not cut your sidelocks, you must not wear a shirt that is of mixed fabric and you cannot have gravy on your hamburger. Best of luck. You are welcomed to continue your monologue and may even consider it your victory.

Just said Messiah is scripturaly high priest now! And The Lamb! I bring my offering of repentance to Him! That dont change the actual commandments..The knowledge of sin,, Defined by the new Testament and old..,your arguing with the Bible, 1st John 3:4.

mathew 5:17-19 read it over and over..not even the least command.

Edited by Yishai
  • Thumbs Up 1