• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,235
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/25/1961

Its nice to read different things people believe. You know .. just from the top of my head Isa 41;10. I KNOW that was not written to me. Yet GOD tells me.. HE wrote that FOR ME! That ME saved by Christ ..in Christ. I am a child of promise now. That HE sees not Jew or Greek or any.. but ONE Body..BY Christ. ALL sorry .. ALL have to go through Christ.

Over time I thought He loved the Jewish people more. It really started to hurt me. Well to hear Jewish people that found Christ "they have MY God". So .. what I get to share this God? He can't be mine? I wanted to hear Jesus say "I love you just as much." So that night I TRIED lol to picture me and some Jewish person sitting together and TRIED to picture Jesus before us. Now.. I only wanted to hear Him say " I LOVE YOU just as much". I lol didn't think or expect anything to happen. I was also crying.

Well take it with a grain of salt if you wish.. but.. it came to life. I NEVER heard what I WANTED.  This is how HE told me I love you just as much. This hand comes down with this wow tiny yet so beautiful brown tree. No leaves. But each branch was shaped like a "U" and I have never seen a tree with SO many branches...I mean TONS. He sat that tree between us. Then said "show me a branch that was not originally of the vine. I am the vine you are the branches." I pictured.. HEARING " I LOVE YOU JUST AS MUCH". Look how He told me "I love you just as muh. THATS GOD! This is SO personal to me shared it few times.. still wonder each time.. if I ever should have. Its just ....well can't speak for you but not EVERY DAY God talks to me.. then like this.

How do I know it was God? Well one He (as I have always believed and known is He always will back up what HE says with HIS word) used the word "I am the vine you are the branches". And then I had NO CLUE what He meant by "Originally of the vine". Yeah.. huh? So there were branches already there? That came from the vine? Took my months to figure it out. To know .. NO ONE can tell which branch is what.

LOL I wonder now ...maybe I should have just pictured ME..only ME and asked haha.

Oh and "Dispensationalism" is not flawed because some person says so. They simple do not agree with that teaching or belief or doctrine. Praise God