• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  944
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Jostler said:

Sis there is only One who can provide a certain answer.  And that is part of what He is doing through all of this.  Drawing His own into a new depth of relationship, seeking HIM and learning to know His voice (we all hear Him if we are His sheep).   I will give you my answer to question one.  But until you hear that answer FROM HIM, yourself, you will have no reason to believe it.

1.  It is not accidental because we have an enemy who is trying to advance his plan to overthrow God and take His place on the throne of creation, and our government institutions are under his minion's control.  In order for the enemy to set up the one world government he desires as part of his overall plan to defeat God, he needs to remove all competing authority structures.   And that means the sovereignty of nation states, as well as the current monetary system.  That is what satan is trying to advance through unfolding events.

2.  We are supposed to be asking HIM....not each other.  Learning to know His voice in our reborn spirits and "hear" Him with our understanding.  Once we begin knowing it is Him we are hearing, you don't have to question whether what you hear is believable :)  He only speaks truth.  And yes, we have all of HIS power available to us, if we listen, obey and believe.  What He specifically wants from you is not the same as what He wants from me in this hour.  We are DIFFERENT members of a single Body, each with different functions.  So, again, we simply must receive from the HEAD....the instructions that will pertain to US....and the place in His Body He has appointed for us as individuals.

Edit to add:  That is not meant to imply it is wrong for us to be discussing among ourselves what we hear from Him.  But we need to be listening for His confirmation, that inward witness to what we hear, ABOUT what other believers share for edification of the Body.  And we need to be "Berean".....checking to see if what we hear conforms to the written Word.

Thank you for this answer. It’s both comforting and scary all at the same time. Well, we all have time for deep prayer and reflection now. I’m interested in seeing what the Spirit reveals to me.

As far as the one world government, it is Satan who wants it? Or you believe that politicians have wanted it for years and have been actively pursuing it and Satan is using their selfish plans to his advantage? Not sure if that question makes any sense.

Trump made a joke today during his press conference about the Deep State. I guess he was going after people with conspiracy theories. I’m embarrassed that I don’t even know what the Deep State refers to. Is it the one world government?

is it possible that Trump, a reality tv star and business man(that didn’t even think he was going to win) doesn’t even know about the deep state? He seems really petty and defensive about how people view his handling of this crisis. If he wanted this to happen, he sure isn’t acting like it.

If you are confused by my questions, you’re in good company cuz I’m not sure what I’m trying to say either.?

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  24
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,679
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  16

58 minutes ago, ReneeIW said:

Thank you for this answer. It’s both comforting and scary all at the same time. Well, we all have time for deep prayer and reflection now. I’m interested in seeing what the Spirit reveals to me.

As far as the one world government, it is Satan who wants it? Or you believe that politicians have wanted it for years and have been actively pursuing it and Satan is using their selfish plans to his advantage? Not sure if that question makes any sense.

Trump made a joke today during his press conference about the Deep State. I guess he was going after people with conspiracy theories. I’m embarrassed that I don’t even know what the Deep State refers to. Is it the one world government?

is it possible that Trump, a reality tv star and business man(that didn’t even think he was going to win) doesn’t even know about the deep state? He seems really petty and defensive about how people view his handling of this crisis. If he wanted this to happen, he sure isn’t acting like it.

If you are confused by my questions, you’re in good company cuz I’m not sure what I’m trying to say either.?

IMO the Bible pretty clearly tells us satan has planned to implement one world government at least since John wrote Revelation.  Given that men lust after power and wealth he doesn't have much trouble finding human servants who will do what he wants in exchange for promises of positions near those levers of power and privilege satan will offer to those who are willing to serve him.

And the Bible tells us he will be allowed to succeed...for a short season :) .   The infamous "deep state" is a reference to the system that has taken over control of our government institutions, and it is the "beast system" manifesting the goals of it's master, intent on moving the world toward that one world government goal, and the day when their little wanna be god will reveal himself as the only god worthy of worship....demanding the worship of men on pain of death.  But even the term "deep state" has a deceptive element in it.....because that beast system is not a "national" thing.  It's international and controls every government in the world that matters. 

Trump is both a player and a tool....just depends on what perspective, which lens we choose to examine him through. :)

There are a lot of things that simply cannot be profitably discussed in the environment this forum currently manifests.  But, as He transforms those who hear His call to intimacy, and removes those who rebel against it....the environment here will be changing.  A lot that is impossible or unprofitable now, will probably be natural and normal in coming months.

God is in control of it all...and He will allow satan to believe his plans are "winning" because it's time for judgement to begin with the household of faith.  God has a long history of allowing men and kingdoms with  satanic motives to judge His own.  He's no different today than He was yesterday, or ever has been.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,996
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,693
  • Content Per Day:  11.68
  • Days Won:  226

5 hours ago, Jostler said:

a great example of a CDC lie they know is a lie.  There are scientifically conducted studies of environmental contamination out now, published in reputable journals... that prove this is airborne....NOT just "droplet" transmission which is a very specifically defined mode of transmission.  "Airborne" transmission is also a very specifically defined mode of transmission and this is AIRBORNE, not droplet transmission.

In the environmental study I mentioned, the air vents in the rooms studied tested positive for viral contamination.  That means this virus is capable of remaining in the air, just due to ambient air pressure changes caused by ventilation systems.  It does not "fall to the ground" within two meters as "droplet" transmission does.

Soon, very soon, people need to be thinking about WHY our government representatives have chosen to tell us lies instead of informing us of the truth, readily available to them.

The government rarely tells us the truth. There is a lot we don't know.

5 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

The government rarely tells us the truth. There is a lot we don't know.

and the Lord knows it all....every last bit.

2 minutes ago, Jostler said:

and the Lord knows it all....every last bit.

He sure does. And He has control.

20 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

He sure does. And He has control.

so why not begin asking Him about what He knows instead of just focusing on what we don't know?  :)  That's what He is preferring we do ...always has, now more than ever.

• Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, Jostler said:

so why not begin asking Him about what He knows instead of just focusing on what we don't know?  :)  That's what He is preferring we do ...always has, now more than ever.

How about just letting God have this. He has allowed it. He sees the whole picture. 

5 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

How about just letting God have this. He has allowed it. He sees the whole picture. 

Because I desire to understand what He is doing, so I can understand how He wants to use me to advance His plans in this earth, and manifest His Kingdom in it.

Call to Me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know.'

..and I desire to be found obedient to what His Word tells me to do.

“No longer do I call you servants, for a servant does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all things that I heard from My Father I have made known to you.

I'd like Him to see me as His friend, not just a surly servant, unworthy of knowing His plans, mind and heart.

Edited by Jostler
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Jostler said:

Because I desire to understand what He is doing, so I can understand how He wants to use me to advance His plans in this earth, and manifest His Kingdom in it.

..and I desire to be found obedient to what His Word tells me to do.

Do you think the Holy Spirit will guide and direct you in the roll He wants you to play in this?

3 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

Do you think the Holy Spirit will guide and direct you in the roll He wants you to play in this?

I know He will, and has, and will continue to.  I'm counting on His faithfulness to that promise.  And He is faithful.

“However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.

Edited by Jostler
  • Loved it! 1