• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.92
  • Days Won:  3

3 hours ago, vic66 said:

you can run with unsaved solutions but not for me

What is an unsaved solution. I don't think I have ever heard that one before. :blink:

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  649
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0

4 hours ago, LadyKay said:

What is an unsaved solution. I don't think I have ever heard that one before. :blink:

Lock down but refusal to humbly themselves before God like Paul, the jailer in the time of Paul in Acts, 

6 hours ago, LadyKay said:

Below we have a King of over sixty thousand people who heard the preaching of Jonah, The preaching reach into his soul. He acted with courage, conviction, humility and as a wise King that saved his people from wrath and destruction.

Lock down doesn't address the sin problem people still fornicate behind close doors

they get drunk in their homes, they still pray to Allah, Mary, Budda and the many Hindu gods.

This king showed to the world what God really requires.

Jonah 3 Authorized (King James)

And the word of the Lord came unto Jonah the second time, saying, Arise, go unto Nineveh, that great city, and preach unto it the preaching that I bid thee. So Jonah arose, and went unto Nineveh, according to the word of the Lord. Now Nineveh was an exceeding great city of three days’ journey. And Jonah began to enter into the city a day’s journey, and he cried, and said, Yet forty days, and Nineveh shall be overthrown.

So the people of Nineveh believed God, and proclaimed a fast, and put on sackcloth, from the greatest of them even to the least of them. For word came unto the king of Nineveh, and he arose from his throne, and he laid his robe from him, and covered him with sackcloth, and sat in ashes. And he caused it to be proclaimed and published through Nineveh by the decree of the king and his nobles, saying, Let neither man nor beast, herd nor flock, taste any thing: let them not feed, nor drink water: but let man and beast be covered with sackcloth, and cry mightily unto God: yea, let them turn every one from his evil way, and from the violence that is in their hands. Who can tell if God will turn and repent, and turn away from his fierce anger, that we perish not?

10 And God saw their works, that they turned from their evil way; and God repented of the evil, that he had said that he would do unto them; and he did it not.

Luke 11:29-32 (AKJV)

29 And when the people were gathered thick together, he began to say, This is an evil generation: they seek a sign; and there shall no sign be given it, but the sign of Jonas the prophet. 30 For as Jonas was a sign unto the Ninevites, so shall also the Son of man be to this generation. 31 The queen of the south shall rise up in the judgment with the men of this generation, and condemn them: for she came from the utmost parts of the earth to hear the wisdom of Solomon; and, behold, a greater than Solomon is here. 32 The men of Nineve shall rise up in the judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: for they repented at the preaching of Jonas; and, behold, a greater than Jonas is here.

Edited by vic66

1 hour ago, Godismyloveforever said:

20 pages. 

Vic you have made your point 999,999,999 times.  Jesus never went on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on  as much as you about THE SAME TOPIC.  

others still don't get it.

if you don't agree or want to hear it you have a free will walk on by

Edited by vic66

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  462
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

On 4/6/2020 at 12:33 AM, vic66 said:

we must not give loads to Caesar and shutdown the things of God

should we obey man or God.

to obey authorities is only when it doesn't conflict with the demand to preach the gospel message and discipleship of believers

Ain't it nice that we've got the internet so that we can continue to preach the gospel message and disciple believers despite social distancing. So we can carry out the great commission and obey the authorities, which is nice.

1 Samuel 15:23

• Praise God! 1

29 minutes ago, NotAllThere said:

Ain't it nice that we've got the internet so that we can continue to preach the gospel message and disciple believers despite social distancing. So we can carry out the great commission and obey the authorities, which is nice.

1 Samuel 15:23

read my former replies concerning the above

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  245
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  7,029
  • Content Per Day:  3.28
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

3 hours ago, Godismyloveforever said:

20 pages. 

Vic you have made your point 999,999,999 times.  Jesus never went on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on  as much as you about THE SAME TOPIC.  

Yes, Gimlf, Amen. When a particular doctrine is concocted and used as a battering ram we should be wary of its source, not to exclude that such buffetings may serve to further our reliance on God's all-sufficient grace, as in the passage below:   

2Co 12:6-10  For though I would desire to glory, I shall not be a fool; for I will say the truth: but now I forbear, lest any man should think of me above that which he seeth me to be, or that he heareth of me. (7)  And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I should be exalted above measure. (8)  For this thing I besought the Lord thrice, that it might depart from me. (9)  And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. (10)  Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.92
  • Days Won:  3

7 hours ago, vic66 said:

Lock down doesn't address the sin problem people still fornicate behind close doors

they get drunk in their homes, they still pray to Allah, Mary, Budda and the many Hindu gods.

I'm really not getting what you are talking about. Yes I am on "stay at home orders". But I am not getting drunk. praying to other gods or really doing anything else.  From the stuff you are saying, it seems to me. That you think that as soon as we can not go to a church building, we have forgotten everything we learn about Jesus and behave like we are unsaved.  There are still wonderful and creative ways to bring the word of God to people at this time. It just means we have to think outside the box.  There is a local church in my town here that is holding Easter service in the parking lot. Where everyone is to stay in their cars and listen to the message through their radio speaker like the drive in movies use.  Yes we are on a "lock down". But that does not mean we still can not share the Good News of Christ with others. We just have to be smart enough to find ways to do that. 

• Well Said! 1
  • Praise God! 1