IGNORED

GOD IS STILL IN CONTROL.

Guest Freshoil

Guest Freshoil

Despite the horrific numbers of saints who will lose their lives in the Tribulation,God is still very much in control throughout the whole period.Note the careful language both Daniel and John use to describe the Antichrist's power over the people of God:

Daniel:The saints shall be given into his hand (Daniel 7:25,emphasis added).

John:It was granted to him to make war with the saints (Revelation 13:7,emphasis added).

Both of these texts stress that the Antichrist does nothing without the permission of God. The Beast does not tear the saints from God's grasp,nor does he somehow out-maneuver the Lord. The Tribulation saints are in the same position as was the Lord Jesus when He stood before the Roman governor Pilate. The arrogant demanded of a silent Jesus,Do you refuse to speak to me?...Don't you realize I have power either to free you or to crucify you? To which Jesus replied authoritatively,You would have no power over me if it were not given to you from above (John 19:10-11).

That is exactly the situation of these Tribulation saints. The Antichrist would have no power over them unless it had been given to him from above. In fact,God's control of His people's lives extends to the exact number of believers who will be martyred. That is what Revelations 6:11 has in mind when it reports that the martyred saints will be told in heaven to rest a little while longer,until both the number of their fellow servants and their brethren,who would be killed as they were,was completed. Friends that is total control!

GOD BLESS.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,200
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Still doesn't make going through it a really big party.........

It's the same as with Job, but I'm not looking forward to it..... are you????

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  972
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/07/1964

We just gotta endure...............we shall overcome him by the Blood of the Lamb and by the word of our testimony.

I tell ya........I believe we need to get ready.

oh yeah......I heard Paul ran to the chopping block. I hope I can be like that!!

Good thread :62_62:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  972
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/07/1964

I have alway's believed that God is not in complete control.  If he was, Satan would be bound, and sin and death done with.

You tell an unbeliever that God is in complete control and they will laugh at you. 

Reverend Turmoil

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Romans 13:1Everyone must submit himself to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God.

That's sounds like control to me.

You tell an unbeliever they're going to hell without Jesus and they laugh at that also.