Single mothers

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  414
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  0

Year ago beleive it or not. A co-worker suggested I look for women amongst the nursery class mother's at the school I taught at.

Namely because ,that was the age alot of  fathers ran off. I obviously  didn't take it to heart but as time went on, being friendly with different parents  I realised ... It actually happens. There were actually a few single mother's with 3/4 year olds. Other women i spoke to over the years spoke of being  dumped while pregnant.

Part of an explanation explanation  i read was that when baby arrives, the child becomes the center of the mother's attention  ( naturally). Some fathers  cant take being replaced and look elsewhere or run off.

Isn't it kinda sad how something  so natural causes such disaster or how some people can become  so self centres that they'd they'd that (the father's running off). It really kinda shows how far  mankind  can in some cases fall from God's  plan

4a3cd98bca50bfd45db1e9b388ca7a4b.jpg

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  777
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,955
  • Content Per Day:  3.05
  • Days Won:  1

21 minutes ago, creativemechanic said:

Namely because ,that was the age alot of  fathers ran off. I obviously  didn't take it to heart but as time went on, being friendly with different parents  I realised ... It actually happens. There were actually a few single mother's with 3/4 year olds. Other women i spoke to over the years spoke of being  dumped while pregnant.

4a3cd98bca50bfd45db1e9b388ca7a4b.jpg

There r many factors that causes a man to leave his dream wife, laziness of doesnt want to clean the house or laundry or jealoussy or outrageous shopping, bad habit of drinking n smoking drugs , cannot cook etc.

Edited by R. Hartono
  • Oy Vey! 1

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,994
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,692
  • Content Per Day:  11.75
  • Days Won:  226

There are a lot of single or divorced mothers and fathers out there with different circumstances. It is difficult to raise a child on your own because that is what I had to do. 

• Thumbs Up 4

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.29
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

11 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

There are a lot of single or divorced mothers and fathers out there with different circumstances. It is difficult to raise a child on your own because that is what I had to do. 

You are loved dear sister .    and you are being prayed for as well .    yep .      

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  414
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Content Per Day:  0.36

1 hour ago, R. Hartono said:

There r many factors that causes a man to leave his dream wife, laziness of doesnt want to clean the house or laundry or jealoussy or outrageous shopping, bad habit of drinking n smoking drugs , cannot cook etc.

U assuming they  are married  or are living together

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  777
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,955
  • Content Per Day:  3.05
  • Days Won:  1

51 minutes ago, creativemechanic said:

U assuming they  are married  or are living together

Living together without married is not allowed in Jakarta, people Will b questioned n evicted, divorces happened often in married couples when they found their newly married spouse were not their dream spouse, either laziness, drugs, alcohol addiction, smoking leaves, gambling, brutal sex, stingy or over consumptive, dirty n smelly, cursings habits, witchcraft etc.

Edited by R. Hartono

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  204
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

11 hours ago, creativemechanic said:

Year ago beleive it or not. A co-worker suggested I look for women amongst the nursery class mother's at the school I taught at.

Part of an explanation explanation  i read was that when baby arrives, the child becomes the center of the mother's attention  ( naturally). Some fathers  cant take being replaced and look elsewhere or run off.

Isn't it kinda sad how something  so natural causes such disaster or how some people can become  so self centres that they'd they'd that (the father's running off). It really kinda shows how far  mankind  can in some cases fall from God's  plan

I have worked with single mothers and most of them were a lesson of humbleness to me. I also noticed that both men and women avoid them, they end up isolated or inside a circle of single mothers, with the same problems and not many solutions.

When we are sensitive to this world's issues, it is better to put aside the bad, forget about the parents who left, they have their path; if you can see pain, bring something new to those who can use a hand. Most single mothers could use some help. The smallest gesture makes a huge difference. We may not take care of everyone, but when we are aware and available, God's puts us in the way of those who accept our help.

You may not be put in the way of a single mother, but i know of men who changed their mind about leaving, after talking with a man like you. Speak always from a place of love. Some men are just afraid of not being enough, so they block facts and deny their reality, forgetting that by doing that are denying a father to a child who needs the only father they can have.

Edited by Abrielle
oh my grammar... :(