IGNORED

How much shaking will it take for His own to finally get it?

Gideon

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  516
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  3,205
  • Content Per Day:  1.42
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, Not me said:

But I fear this will fall on deaf ears 

@Gideon

I am going to have to ask for forgiveness for the above statement/thought it was unnecessary and it was written out of self..

Please forgive, I’m still a work in progress..My apologies..

Looking to Him for all corrections, Not me 

Edited by Not me

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  79
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,177
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

1 hour ago, Not me said:

Yes, but it is  knowing you are but weak and unfaithful, for this is your riches and glory before God...

For again, it is true God has not bestowed any special grace on you that He has not bestowed on any other of His children....You mixed this grace with an open heart to get to know Him personally, which will cause growth in all that would walk the path.....Which in it’s very essence is Christianity...

So be blessed in your growing up and into Him in all things..

And to all that would want to walk the path and know Him personally, Not me 

How can a man believe God causes him to walk in full faith if inside, he believes he is unfaithful? What does our God tell us who are weak? does He not declare "Let the weak say I am strong."? 

In our eyes, it seems very humble and lowly to see ourselves as just sinners saved by grace. And at the beginning of our walks, this is the exact attitude called for. But how many there are who, even decades later, have not progressed from the milk to the meat. They see their lack of confidence as a badge of honor rather than as the driving force to flee by faith into the new nature Christ abundantly supplies. 

God is looking for us to finally become fed up with satan disrupting our fellowship by our continued sin. We try to declare that sin has no effect on abiding, but it simply is not according to scripture.  It does not affect our standing with God, but it has huge effects on our ability to abide in Him. 

As jesus taught in John 8, he that sins is a servant to sin, and the servant, although allowed into the house of the. master at times, does not get to stay there always. God has provided a way we never have to leave, despite our weaknesses. Glory! 

How do we abide? We finally realize satan is robbing us of what Jesus already paid for, natures that can be caused.... do we read that??..... caused.... to obey Him . We are promised that  if we abide in Him, we will not fulfill the lusts of the flesh. May God open our eyes to the truth being shared here. This is not my message, but His to all His children. 

Do we believe such a place exists? Docwe want it to exist or are we content as we are?  Do you know when we will believe it? When we cannot live without it any longer, and the shakings are here for that very purpose. 

When we finally arrive at the same heart as Paul in Romans 7 and HATE our constant failure, our weakness, our ignoring the ways of escape given by God every time temptation arrives, and yes, when we see  ourselves as wretched men and want to see ourselves differently, that is when the light bulb comes on. Up til now, we have fared 'ok' with things the way they are. But things will quickly evolve from the way they are to a maelstrom of troubles.

As I pointed out concerning Lot, we too have vexed our righteous souls as we have blinded ourselves to the truth that God can and will deliver us from the power of darkness. The end is approaching, and what we have walked in up till now will simply not cut it in rhe days to come. This is why He now awakens all of us, telling us to, by faith, light our lamps so that we will BE light. 

How can a man count it all joy when he falls into diverse temptations, if, when he is tempted, he confesses how weak he is, totally ignoring what God has told him as to who he is? Where are his eyes? On him and his weakness or on Christ in him and rhe undeserved strength of his overcoming new nature?

It makes no sense to our logic, but it takes true humility to clothe ourselves by faith with our new natures. We realize it is undeserved favor, and there is nothing we can do to deserve it, but it dishonors the Holy  One who offers it to us, if we refuse His free gift of an overcoming nature.

blessings, 

Gideon

27 minutes ago, Not me said:

@Gideon

I am going to have to ask for forgiveness for the above statement/thought it was unnecessary and it was written out of self..

Please forgive, I’m still a work in progress..My apologies..

Looking to Him for all corrections, Not me 

Brother, my skin is thick, lol. All is well. I love you, and nothing will change that. 

Gids

1 hour ago, Behold said:

Can you teach anything except for "works" and  "condemnation of the body of Christ" as your only message??

Still waiting.

Been a few weeks now.

I pray you finally see what is being shared. It is not as you think you see it. 

blessings to you, dear brother

Gideon

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  516
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  3,205
  • Content Per Day:  1.42

1 minute ago, Gideon said:

Brother, my skin is thick, lol. All is well. I love you, and nothing will change that. 

Gids

It is not before you I live..

blessings, I will answer your above post in a bit, it’s motorcycle riding time.. zoom, zoom.. :)

in the wind, Not me 

1 hour ago, Neighbor said:

Baloney Slices, extra thick ones at that.

Brother, I am sorry if what I have been asked to share frustrates you. If you find what is being shared is "baloney", and if nothing I share  can in any way affect the destination of readers, why are you drawn like a moth to a flame to belittle or attack? What difference can my words make? Would you time not be better spent sharing with others what you do believe rather than attacking what you do not?  

It seems it would be far better to save your heart the angst that what I share seems to elicit from you.  Has God not called us to walk in peace as brothers, and if we cannot agree, to disagree agreeably? 

blessings to you, dear Neighbor

Gideon 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,054
  • Content Per Day:  6.38
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

3 minutes ago, Gideon said:

How can a man believe God causes him to walk in full faith if inside, he believes he is unfaithful? What does our God tell us who are weak? does He not declare "Let the weak say I am strong."? 

In our eyes, it seems very humble and lowly to see ourselves as just sinners saved by grace. And at the beginning of our walks, this is the exact attitude called for. But how many there are who, even decades later, have not progressed from the milk to the meat. They see their lack of confidence as a badge of honor rather than as the driving force to flee by faith into the new nature Christ abundantly supplies. 

God is looking for us to finally become fed up with satan disrupting our fellowship by our continued sin. We try to declare that sin has no effect on abiding, but it simply is not according to scripture.  It does not affect our standing with God, but it has huge effects on our ability to abide in Him. 

As jesus taught in John 8, he that sins is a servant to sin, and the servant, although allowed into the house of the. master at times, does not get to stay there always. God has provided a way we never have to leave, despite our weaknesses. Glory! 

How do we abide? We finally realize satan is robbing us of what Jesus already paid for, natures that can be caused.... do we read that??..... caused.... to obey Him . We are promised that  if we abide in Him, we will not fulfill the lusts of the flesh. May God open our eyes to the truth being shared here. This is not my message, but His to all His children. 

Do we believe such a place exists? Docwe want it to exist or are we content as we are?  Do you know when we will believe it? When we cannot live without it any longer, and the shakings are here for that very purpose. 

When we finally arrive at the same heart as Paul in Romans 7 and HATE our constant failure, our weakness, our ignoring the ways of escape given by God every time temptation arrives, and yes, when we see  ourselves as wretched men and want to see ourselves differently, that is when the light bulb comes on. Up til now, we have fared 'ok' with things the way they are. But things will quickly evolve from the way they are to a maelstrom of troubles.

As I pointed out concerning Lot, we too have vexed our righteous souls as we have blinded ourselves to the truth that God can and will deliver us from the power of darkness. The end is approaching, and what we have walked in up till now will simply not cut it in rhe days to come. This is why He now awakens all of us, telling us to, by faith, light our lamps so that we will BE light. 

How can a man count it all joy when he falls into diverse temptations, if, when he is tempted, he confesses how weak he is, totally ignoring what God has told him as to who he is? Where are his eyes? On him and his weakness or on Christ in him and rhe undeserved strength of his overcoming new nature?

It makes no sense to our logic, but it takes true humility to clothe ourselves by faith with our new natures. We realize it is undeserved favor, and there is nothing we can do to deserve it, but it dishonors the Holy  One who offers it to us, if we refuse His free gift of an overcoming nature.

blessings, 

Gideon

You keep going back to this thing of saying that saints who embrace Grace and Grace alone as saying it is a license to sin and this simply isn't the case. You just don't understand. You also here equate a professed 'unfaithfulness' with sin and connect it to ones who adhere to Grace.

Let me ask you a question--OK?

Are you and have you always been completely 'faithful' to the light that God has given you?

I hope that you do not answer in the affirmative.

If you stay "no", then you may understand, something of your own earthen vessel and the Grace and Mercy of the Father's point of view.

One again--every single one of these topics that discuss our walk on this earth in this age, must square up to the history of the cross.

We 'have been given' eternal Life and that Life is Christ. Nothing can change that. Not even God Himself, because He cannot kill Himself.

He established a thing.

2Th. 3:3   But the Lord is faithful, who will establish you and guard you from the evil one.

Psa. 40:2 He also brought me up out of a horrible pit,

Out of the miry clay,

And set my feet upon a rock,

And established my steps.

It amazes me that when told that God wants to bless us with natures that will walk as overcomers,  saints come out swinging trying to say what is being put forth is "works". Is seeking Him with our whole hearts a work? Is believing that the old us is actually dead a work?  Is presenting our bodies a living sacrifice a work? God tells us this is our reasonable service. 

Are we not told that we are to add to our faith patience, etc. and that if we Do these things, we will never fall? 

Does Jesus Himself not ask us "Why do you call me 'Lord, Lord' and not DO those things I command you?}

These doings are not working of self effort but are simply responses of our heart.

Jesus tells us to reckon ourselves dead to sin. What an amazing command! It unlocks all the benefits of the new covenant we are under.  Yet, some act as if such words might as well be coming from a pharisee telling them to obey the written law.

By twisting words and intents, satan is trying desperately to keep God's own out of the promises of God, for when the church finally comes into agreement with God, he knows it is all over but the fat lady singing.  God's church WILL awaken, and WILL put on strength,  and as we all discover the truth that bo matter our previous weakness, we  actually can resist the devil and he will flee from us, our joy will replace our simply remaining content to go through the motions and await Heaven. 

And when that happens, and it will, the world will know that our God is THE God, for they shall see Him sanctified IN US before their very eyes. This God has clearly promised us. The final harvest is coming, and we are the blessed generation destined to be privileged  to be the harvesters. Glory! 

blessings, 

Gids

Edited by Gideon

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  87
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,795
  • Content Per Day:  1.32
  • Days Won:  3

29 minutes ago, Gideon said:

I pray you finally see what is being shared. It is not as you think you see it. 

blessings to you, dear brother

Gideon

No need to pray about that.

I see it all very clearly.

Now let me ask you a few simple questions.

You dont mind answering a few  do you?

Q.) Do you believe that you can lose your salvation?

If so, why?

If not, why not?

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  87
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,795
  • Content Per Day:  1.32
  • Days Won:  3

5 hours ago, Gideon said:

God is looking for us to finally become fed up with satan disrupting our fellowship by our continued sin.

You keep confessing that WE , all of us here, need to become fed up with "our" sin.

I think you need to point that finger at yourself.

It is very presumptuous to come to a Christian forum to conclude that all of us here have "continued sin".

Turn off your  judgmental condemnation.

You are not the Holy Spirit.

Edited by George
Notice what is CROSSED through ... this would be a personal attack ... ... figure out a way to discuss it without the personal attack.