• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,635
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

16 hours ago, Eddy Crocker said:

@Diaste @RAPTURE2024It’s because the rapture isn’t a physical catching away thats why. 

Even though 1 Thess 4:13-18 says it is?

Colossians 3:1

3 If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.

If ye be risen shows forth a rapture. How can you seek those things above if your already above. This proves the rapture isn’t one that takes us away from this earth. It’s a state we live in on the earth. 

In Col 2 we see the death and life and the resurrection as spiritual truths concerning perceptions. It's a mind altering section that says we have a new insight. We died with Christ to the spiritual forces of the world; meaning we no longer walk or think like the world does. That death to the condition of the spiritual evil of the world is replaced with the mind altering and life changing perspective of the Lord where we see the world as it is, not how the world wishes us to perceive. We are resurrected from that perception of the world to the new world view based on the faith of God through Christ Jesus. This is the message Paul is relating in Colossians 2-3 and he is not comparing it to the physical coming of the Lord whence the dead are raised and the living translated.

I'm not calling it a 'raptured state'. I think the idea of the resurrection of the dead in Christ and the catching away of the living flesh in Christ has been watered down quite enough already.

Ephesians 2:6,

And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:

This talks about us being raised. This also is showing a rapture as well. 

I think it would be very difficult to sit in heavenly places if we were not in heavenly places.

Ephesians 1:3,

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ,

This also shows we are elevated or raptured in the state of heavenly places where we are blessed with every spiritual blessing. 
Jesus also manifested this raptured state where they didn’t recognize him as a spiritual son of God but only a physical carpenters son. This is why he couldn’t do many mighty works in his own hometown because of their unbelief. This is why scripture tells us in...,

2 Corinthians 5:16,

Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more. 
Once we transcend in knowing Jesus after the flesh then the next verse can happen which is a rapture that took place on the day of Penticost for the Apostles. The next verse says....,

2 Corinthians 5:17,

Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.

This why the disciples had to deny jesus after the flesh so that they could make this transition (rapture) to Apostles where all things were new after the knowing of Jesus after the flesh ceased.

Again this is the altering of perceptions by the Holy Spirit. We see anew. Not completely, just better, differently. In a way I suppose we could be said to be no longer part of the world and living in a different state as scripture says, "...in the world but not of the world..." But this isn't the physical resurrection of the dead and the translation of the living, caught up to meet the Lord in the clouds of the air. One is mind altering, the other the altering of the flesh to spiritual being. 

18 hours ago, RAPTURE2024 said:

But my Question is about  verse  10 

REV 12:10
10  And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength,

and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: 

Why is it giving Reference to  these verses  ?

1Th 4:16  For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel,

and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 

17  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds,

to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

2Co 6:2  For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation

have I succoured thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.

Ro 16:25  Now to him that is of power to establish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ,

according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,

============================================================================

I have a question. Why do you think Rev 12:10 refers to those verses?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,621
  • Content Per Day:  1.09
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  02/15/1973

28 minutes ago, Diaste said:

Even though 1 Thess 4:13-18 says it is?

In Col 2 we see the death and life and the resurrection as spiritual truths concerning perceptions. It's a mind altering section that says we have a new insight. We died with Christ to the spiritual forces of the world; meaning we no longer walk or think like the world does. That death to the condition of the spiritual evil of the world is replaced with the mind altering and life changing perspective of the Lord where we see the world as it is, not how the world wishes us to perceive. We are resurrected from that perception of the world to the new world view based on the faith of God through Christ Jesus. This is the message Paul is relating in Colossians 2-3 and he is not comparing it to the physical coming of the Lord whence the dead are raised and the living translated.

I'm not calling it a 'raptured state'. I think the idea of the resurrection of the dead in Christ and the catching away of the living flesh in Christ has been watered down quite enough already.

I think it would be very difficult to sit in heavenly places if we were not in heavenly places.

Again this is the altering of perceptions by the Holy Spirit. We see anew. Not completely, just better, differently. In a way I suppose we could be said to be no longer part of the world and living in a different state as scripture says, "...in the world but not of the world..." But this isn't the physical resurrection of the dead and the translation of the living, caught up to meet the Lord in the clouds of the air. One is mind altering, the other the altering of the flesh to spiritual being. 

It’s not a physical sitting in heavenly places. Its just expressing a place where we dwell at or inhabit or sit meaning a place where we rest at.

1 Thessalonians 4:16-17says. The dead in Christ shall rise first. The dead in Christ can be people that have died physically already in the past. But these dead in Christ are those ALSO who have died now to the Adamic nature while living.

This is the first resurrection or rapture and coming of the Lord. If you are dead to that nature the flesh, then you’re considered the dead in Christ. The next part of the verse talks about those that are alive and remain. The reason why they are alive and remain, is because they haven’t walked the way of the cross and been brought to the death of their Adamic nature yet.

So these souls that remain is because of that. They have to be caught up or have some catching up to do before they are ready to come unto that reality of the rapture of the Lords coming. This caught up word has a dual meaning. Theses souls will have to catch up to those who are already caught up into that state of the rapture.

They will have to be tried and tested through tribulation to see if they are going to catch up. Being caught up is to be immersed or to become part of or one with the Great cloud of witnesses that have already been partakers of the rapture or coming of the Lord. In like manner as a cloud doesn’t mean the same as a cloud at his coming. 
Hebrews 12:1,

Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,

This is the cloud or cloud of witnesses of the Coming of the Lord which comes in like manner being manifested in 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17,

These are true eyewitness to his coming, the great cloud of witnesses. Jesus tells his disciples to wait in Jerusalem until they receive the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit is Jesus without his flesh on.

Acts 1:8,

But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

When these disciples became apostles they were caught up unto God as that cloud of witnesses because they have died to the Adamic nature. This is proved by the cloven tongues like fire showing they were acceptable sacrifices upon the altar of God.

Now these disciples were Apostles because now they were true eyewitnesses of the coming of the Lord and are in a raptured state. This day of Pentecost happened when the women in revelation 12:5 and verse 17 gave birth to the man child and also she gave birth to her seed.

This is when no place is found in heaven because the accuser is cast down. This is the place that Jesus told his disciples before the day of Pentecost this...,

John 14:2-3,

In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.

When there is no place in heaven for Satan that is the place that Jesus prepares for us to occupy. This place now that we occupy in this state of heaven was Satan’s position. Jesus prepared this place for us so we can meet him in this place(state) where we are one with him. This was the last part of the verse where he says That you also may be where I am.

The scripture in Thessalonians 4:16-17 is happening right before our eyes after the woman which is the Holy Spirit reproducing himself in us the seed that the dragon makes war with. It can’t get any plainer to see than this.

Jesus was conceived of the Holy Spirit the women. Scripture says only spirit can birth Spirit and flesh can only birth flesh. So Jesus the Holy Spirit birthed only himself in the flesh for this purpose of bringing us to himself.

1 hour ago, Diaste said:

I have a question. Why do you think Rev 12:10 refers to those verses?

@RAPTURE2024

You are right rapture2024. They are connected because when the disciples became apostles at the Day of Pentecost by and through the Holy Spirit this is a sign in us that we have truly received salvation and Satan has been dethroned within us which is the Adamic nature.

As soon as Satan has been dethroned within us this is the place prepared by Jesus before he was caught up unto God and said I go to prepare a place for you, so that where I am you shall be there also.

The cloven tongues like as fire was the disciples being judged because they have died to the Adamic nature. It’s appointed unto man once to die then the comes the judgment. They were acceptable sacrifices upon the altar of God.

Romans12:1   
I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.

This judgement the disciples received is what judges Satan off and out of their souls so that their would be a place prepared for them to dwell with and become one with him. This is what Galatians 4 talks about the day appointed of the father. So many think they are saved or have salvation.
It’s not when we accept him that we are saved. It’s when he accepts us by the day appointed by the father. It’s when he confesses our name and recognizes we are truly his son.

This recognition is of those being sons is when we experience our own personal day of Pentecost when this recognition of the father of his son us. Yes it’s been done from the foundation of the world, but until it is manifested in us by and through our faith then this reality is meaningless. We must truly bear witness to the spirit within us crying Abba Father!!

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  51
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

EDDY CROCKER

Whats with all these  spiritualistic  ideas that you have ??????

This is about  MICHAEL  FIGHTING SATAN   

There was WAR IN HEAVEN .

Edited by RAPTURE2024

19 minutes ago, RAPTURE2024 said:

EDDY CROCKER

Whats with all these half baked  spiritualistic  ideas that you have ??????

This is about  MICHAEL  FIGHTING SATAN   

There was WAR IN HEAVEN .

This Battle of Armageddon or this war in heaven is taking place right with us. Whose going to take possession of our souls? The good angels or the bad angels. This wAr takes place within us after the women the Holy Spirit gives birth to us which is that man child Jesus is being reproduced within us by being born again or from above.

This is what starts the war in heaven within us. Satan doesn’t want this man child Jesus to survive in us after the man child’s birth. If this man child is reproduced within us as the offspring of the women then this seed would continue to crush the head of Satan as prophesied in...,

Genesis 3:15 

15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

This prophecy is fulfilled as we become that seed of the women that crushes Satan’s head.

• Well Said! 1

EDDY  CROCKER said

This is what starts the war in heaven within us

Well if that is what you bELIEVE then keep  Overcoming  .

================================================

DIASTE

Because  the  verse  includes  many  very   strong  terms relating to the Kingdom of God and Jesus

and the Archangel  calling from Heaven.

There is NO Other VERSE  as   Extremely IMPORTANT  as this.

10  And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength,

1. LOUD VOICE FROM HEAVEN SOUNDING LIKE A TRUMPET  From Exodus  to  Revelation is the Reference.

Ex 19:16  And it came to pass on the third day in the morning, that there were thunders and lightnings,

and a thick cloud upon the mount, and the voice of the trumpet exceeding loud;

so that all the people that was in the camp trembled.

Re 1:10  I was in the Spirit on the Lord’s day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet,

2. Salvation :  JESUS is our Salvation   -- 2 Tim  3:15  And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures,

which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

3. Ps 37:39  But the salvation of the righteous is of the LORD: he is their STRENGTH  in the time of trouble.

4. Kingdom of God -- Mr 1:15  And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.

5. 2 Pet 1:16  For  we made known unto you the POWER and Coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and were eyewitnesses of his majesty.

There are many References to all  these  Important Statements throughout the Bible

which culminate  in the Coming of JESUS at the Rapture.

Isa 66:5  Hear the word of the LORD, ye that tremble at his word;  Let the LORD be glorified:

and he shall appear to your joy, 

Re 12:12  Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

Edited by RAPTURE2024

16 hours ago, RAPTURE2024 said:

DIASTE

Because  the  verse  includes  many  very   strong  terms relating to the Kingdom of God and Jesus

and the Archangel  calling from Heaven.

There is NO Other VERSE  as   Extremely IMPORTANT  as this.

1. LOUD VOICE FROM HEAVEN SOUNDING LIKE A TRUMPET  From Exodus  to  Revelation is the Reference.

Ex 19:16  And it came to pass on the third day in the morning, that there were thunders and lightnings,

and a thick cloud upon the mount, and the voice of the trumpet exceeding loud;

so that all the people that was in the camp trembled.

Re 1:10  I was in the Spirit on the Lord’s day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet,

2. Salvation :  JESUS is our Salvation   -- 2 Tim  3:15  And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures,

which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

3. Ps 37:39  But the salvation of the righteous is of the LORD: he is their STRENGTH  in the time of trouble.

4. Kingdom of God -- Mr 1:15  And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.

5. 2 Pet 1:16  For  we made known unto you the POWER and Coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and were eyewitnesses of his majesty.

There are many References to all  these  Important Statements throughout the Bible

which culminate  in the Coming of JESUS at the Rapture.

Isa 66:5  Hear the word of the LORD, ye that tremble at his word;  Let the LORD be glorified:

and he shall appear to your joy, 

Re 12:12  Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

Could you do me a favor? It's easier for me to follow the conversation if you use the quote function. That way I can follow which reply you're responding to. 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  452
  • Content Per Day:  0.26

On 5/24/2020 at 11:27 AM, RAPTURE2024 said:

But my Question is about  verse  10 

Why is it giving Reference to  these verses  ?

1Th 4:16  For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel,

and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 

17  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds,

to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

2Co 6:2  For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation

have I succoured thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.

Ro 16:25  Now to him that is of power to establish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ,

according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,

============================================================================

Revelation is not to be taking in a chronological order, a chapter by chapter linear, event after event. God shows us different vantage points. In other words, we see events of the trumpets and bowls that correlate with and fall with the seals.

Rev. 7:9 shows a multitude in heaven that no one could number and the angel explains in vs. 14 that they came out of the Great Tribulation.

In Rev. 11:15-19, we see the kingdoms of the world becoming Christ's, the Temple in heaven opening, the dead judged and the saints receiving rewards.   

And Rev. 12:10 also reflects another vantage point of the rapture, heaven opening up, and all the aspects of salvation consummated. 

There is a worldwide earthquake - one huge quake where the buildings and mountains are toppled everywhere. Look at Rev. 6:12; 11:19; 16:18. They likely are the same one. So I explain Revelation, not as a linear events in order, but as a multi-dimensional transparent sphere of events. As you turn the sphere you see a different perspective. 

There is also another aspect of these visions seen in Heaven, they happen outside our time domain. God shows John one thing at a time so we can understand it. If He showed it all happening at the same time - He wouldn't grasp the details.

Edited by RonaldBruno
spelling
  • Thumbs Up 1