• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,146
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

On 4/10/2020 at 10:47 PM, branchesofHim said:

Why would a loving God, Creator, create everyone to simply die or be tempted to do evil? It doesn't make sense according to reasoning. What is the point? Could it be that we have a much bigger purpose in creation?

Obviously that is a question beyond our natural understanding.  Seek to find the answer with all of your soul.

Blessings

I don't know,it makes perfect sense to me.....if God Created us   without free will no one would have eaten that forbidden fruit,no one would have been tempted and therefore no one would CHOOSE GOD.....I know there is nothing more gratifying to me than when an animal chooses me.....Oh sure if you take puppies ,kittens & most animals  and feed them ,give them shelter & take care of their needs they are loyal but I'm talking about the wild ones,the ones  other trainers could not get through to.....the ones that would rather be with me than their own herd or pack

We are made in Gods Image & God Loves to be Loved,don't we all.....just like the critters that choose me I believe they do because I first loved them and it fills me with Joy when they return that love in friendship......God Created us to be in Relationship with us,He First Loved us...isn't it better to be chosen above everything else,I believe thats what God Desires....so temptation makes sense to me

And yes,I do believe we have a much bigger part in the grand scheme of things...I think we have to make our choice & then graduate kindergarden and then we will start to see that bigger picture in the new earth,learn for another 100o yrs to prepare us for our really great purpose in Eternity with God.....just some thoughts,lol                     With love-in CHrist<kwik

• 2 months later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,176
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/29/1987

Basically what Solomon was saying by everything is vanity was he was saying living life without God is vanity. Its worthless living, God gave Solomon everything and Solomon came to that conclusion at the end of his life. He had everything a man would want, women, money, respect, authority, etc but at the time he wasnt in faith, until he realised it was all vanity and came back to God.