IGNORED

Can your name be blotted out of the book of life?

missmuffet

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.76
  • Days Won:  226

15 hours ago, Cornelius10 said:

I can see that. People often take what is said in the Bible, then Say the Opposite must be true, but that is not what was said.
They Preach the OPPOSITE of what was said, basing their preaching on what was said.

If a person is posting and preaching false theology they are allowing people to stumble and fall in their faith. That is serious and God does not like it. It will go with them in their judgment. 

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  14
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/06/1952

Revelation 2:5 - New English Translation (2005)
5. Therefore, remember from what high state you have fallen and repent! Do the deeds you did at the first; if not, I will come to you and remove your lampstand from its place� that is, if you do not repent. 

This is our Lord speaking to a group of souls stating to them as a gathering or as we call now a Church.  You need to repent - Repentance is turning away from deeds or actions being done as you confess to be something that your actions reflect otherwise.  

Light only holds light and for you not to walk in Light you have to remove the light source.  As you walk in darkness you sin 

Sin will always be under the judgment of Light because as soon as Light shows up the unrighteousness must flee.  My view is simple - once saved always saved has no standing in the Bible of seeking truth and anyone defending sin stands with Satan.  It is not possible for any Christian to defend sin but we know that many believe that sin will and does happen in ones life.  But why if one says this day I am walking in obedience people see that as that person is saying he can't sin.  I know I was a sinner and I know that I can walk in disobedience.  That in no means says that I will sin or that I am going to sin.  If I walk this day pure I intend to walk the following day pure.  

My closing thoughts on this is that my Lord is full of love.  His atonement for your sins as He laid down His life for you.  As a babe in Christ you have lots of rope to deal with as you grow.  I know I did and thinking about Him giving up on you would be hard.  If you turn your heart back to darkness and do not repent - then turn to that humble man or woman you must be as a sinner seeking the clean water of repentance - would He blot you out of the Book of Life?

He did not do it - you did it by not repenting.  If you once was washed but turn to a life of disobedience it would be you that removed your life from His Kingdom by not walking in His righteousness to walk the walk needed to be in that number.  Thy Kingdom come Thy will be done - Blessings BC777

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  14
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/06/1952

Let me add to what I just posted - this is a truth - we talk about sin and not sinning much more than we do about the advantage of being obedient - why is that?  People in this day don't see examples of obedience.  We don't hear souls that have experienced victory speak.  Over-comers in faith or to conquer Satan as you stand in Righteousness.  Why is that - a weak church and a weak walk 

If you see yourself to be one to yield to sin and fail as Adam & Eve failed you will fail.  If like Christ you see yourself being a victor in Battle that victory is yours.  I confess that it is not longer I that lives as Paul states.  I am a new man in Christ Jesus and all things have become new.  How is such a bold statement possible?  Because it happened in my life.  He changed me - He visited with me - He taught me His ways 

If you say that is not possible you call me a liar to my face.  I did happen and I walk pure daily.   At first I would be pure for days then weeks.  Then months and that is where I find myself now.  To sin or stray from the course is beyond any thoughts that go through my soul man daily.  To seek and pray is my daily pattern.  The more of the world I turned off the more pure my day became. 

Now my Lord is turning off much of the world for His to become more of His.  We are coming to that time when His that have become wise will be taken and those that need the fire added to this life to defeat Satan in the flesh vs by faith comes our way. 

Daniel 12:10 - New English Translation (2005)
10. Many will be purified, made clean, and refined, but the wicked will go on being wicked. None of the wicked will understand, though the wise will understand. 

Your foolish thoughts will find wisdom 

The wicked only have the death of darkness waiting for them - Blessings - BC

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

8 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

My advice is that you bring other scrips to make this point .    but DO not use JUDAS .    FOR as JESUS said ,   i have chosen you twelve , YET ONE OF YOU IS A DEVIL .    JESUS KNEW who HIS BETRAYER WAS .

And the whole time judas was with them ,    He was stealing money from that bag .      His heart was never FOR JESUS .     So dont use this man as an example .   Instead use what paul , what JESUS himself said 

about us having to continue in HIM to the end .  use all the reminders .   But all signs show , JUDAS did not FOLLOW CHRIST in TRUTH at all .    

Did you even read what I posted here, including checking the scriptures??

And, Judas had the Holy Spirit and power like the other apostles and was a successful preacher and healer like them (Matt.10:1-20; mark 6:7-13)
He had his name written in Heaven, as proved by Acts 1:20 with Ps. 69:25-29. he fell from his apostleship by Transgression (Acts 1:25)
Judas was to have his habitation desolate and be blotted out of the book of the living (Ps. 69:25-28 with Acts 1:20), and he was to have another take his place in the Christian ministry and in the kingship over one of the tribes of Israel (Ps. 109:8) These passages were fulfilled in Judas according to Matt. 26:24; John 13:18; Acts 1:16-25.
In Matt. 10 we have the facts recorded that Judas as one of the "twelve disciples" received power over demons, sickness and disease and a call to preach the Gospel. Of the twelve (Including Judas) it is said that Christ gave them power and sent them forth, and commanded them to preach, and to heal the sick. Christ said to Judas and all the twelve, freely ye have received, freely give . . . . I send you forth as sheep . . . . it shall not be ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you (Matt. 10:1-20).

• Thanks 2

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.30
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

3 minutes ago, HAZARD said:

Did you even read what I posted here, including checking the scriptures??

And, Judas had the Holy Spirit and power like the other apostles and was a successful preacher and healer like them (Matt.10:1-20; mark 6:7-13)
He had his name written in Heaven, as proved by Acts 1:20 with Ps. 69:25-29. he fell from his apostleship by Transgression (Acts 1:25)
Judas was to have his habitation desolate and be blotted out of the book of the living (Ps. 69:25-28 with Acts 1:20), and he was to have another take his place in the Christian ministry and in the kingship over one of the tribes of Israel (Ps. 109:8) These passages were fulfilled in Judas according to Matt. 26:24; John 13:18; Acts 1:16-25.
In Matt. 10 we have the facts recorded that Judas as one of the "twelve disciples" received power over demons, sickness and disease and a call to preach the Gospel. Of the twelve (Including Judas) it is said that Christ gave them power and sent them forth, and commanded them to preach, and to heal the sick. Christ said to Judas and all the twelve, freely ye have received, freely give . . . . I send you forth as sheep . . . . it shall not be ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you (Matt. 10:1-20).

It does say he fell from his apostelship .    it does say that .      Either way , the bible makes it very plain that if we dont continue in HIM , IN THE GOODNESS of GOD ,  ye shall be cast out .   they warned about this .

So either way the point is made .      

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  7,886
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  3

14 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

God desires none to be cold . 

Revelation 3:15 New International Version (NIV)

15 I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! 

...........*********.........

rev. 3:15, Jesus describes three groups of believers...

* The first one he mentions is the "cold believers"...

* The second group is about the "hot believers"...

* The third group of believers are the "lukewarm" ones...

Jesus is telling the "lukewarm Laodeceans", something that may sound too strange to some of us and it comes as been very difficult to digest...he is telling to Laodeceans that he would have preferred that they were counted among the "cold believers"...why did Jesus say that? 

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.30
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

9 hours ago, Your closest friendnt said:

Revelation 3:15 New International Version (NIV)

15 I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! 

...........*********.........

rev. 3:15, Jesus describes three groups of believers...

* The first one he mentions is the "cold believers"...

* The second group is about the "hot believers"...

* The third group of believers are the "lukewarm" ones...

Jesus is telling the "lukewarm Laodeceans", something that may sound too strange to some of us and it comes as been very difficult to digest...he is telling to Laodeceans that he would have preferred that they were counted among the "cold believers"...why did Jesus say that? 

because the one thing GOD depises ,   is when folks CLAIM HIS NAME ,  CLAIM TO KNOW HIM and yet they walk according to thier own hearts desires , the flesh . 

You got your answer .   Even GOD told the jews ,  the jews who cliamed  him yet also served baal .   IF ya wanna serve baal then GO ahead serve him , ONLY YOU BETTER LEAVE my NAME OUTTA IT .

God dont desire anyone to be cold ,   but he despises most , those who claim HIM  in mouth only yet walk in darkness .       Now how many churches do we suppose do this very thing .

I know this reminder wont be liked .      But truth is truth .   EITHER We love HIM with all the heart ,   and our love is seen IN OUR OBEDIANCE unto the KING ,     or its bad news .  

But , as i mentioned earlier ,  GOD still desires repentance .    So my advice is may the overwhelming number of churches who cliam Him in name ONLY ,    REPENT ASAP .   

cant follow GOD and the all inclusive god .    Wont end well .     Let us follow the one true biblical Christ and learn well all things HE did teach and all reminders the apostles gave and wrote .

Its all i can say .    

Edited by frienduff thaylorde