• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  774
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,950
  • Content Per Day:  3.05
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, DustyRoad said:

Most of us understand the conditions where you live. However, I highlighted what I don't understand: lust? Lustful sermons? How is preaching the Gospel an act of lust, @R. Hartono? Do you understand what lust means?

I said it lustful because some christians want to convert the whole world by preaching on the street not with wisdom and create condemnation only.

They grab people's hand on the street and suddenly blast their sermon "Jesus is the saviour, will you believe it ? " I have posted this photo be4 in this forum about that christian women preaching on the street.

Well if that words can change the world why dont you just put up a board with that words like those street preachers do ? And avoid protests and further chaos ?

What kind of good DEEDS you have shown the people by showing that board to the world ?

Matt 5:16 In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven

Luke 10:9 And heal the sick that are therein, and say unto them, The akingdom of God is come nigh unto you.

Jesus said HEAL first,

Then you can start talking about the Kingdom of God.

If we cannot heal people like the apostles did, we can come with medical charity, or food charity or clothing charity or shelter facility so those in need may be HEALED first. Howbeit we come with our lustful sermont blasting fire ? The world doesnt need religion, religion is many and religion for many people is cheap. Therefore LOVE must come first, thats why Jesus says Heal first.

You cannot come suddenly with blasting fire about the Kingdom of God first without even care how people live.

WEB-jesus-saves-6.jpg

Edited by R. Hartono

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  133
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  1,123
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  0

8 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

I said it lustful because some christians want to convert the whole world by preaching on the street not with wisdom and create condemnation only.

They grab people's hand on the street and suddenly blast their sermon "Jesus is the saviour, will you believe it ? " I have posted this photo be4 in this forum about that christian women preaching on the street.

Well if that words can change the world why dont you just put up a board with that words like those street preachers do ? And avoid protests and further chaos ?

What kind of good DEEDS you have shown the people by showing that board to the world ?

Matt 5:16 In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven

Luke 10:9 And heal the sick that are therein, and say unto them, The akingdom of God is come nigh unto you.

Jesus said HEAL first,

Then you can start talking about the Kingdom of God.

If we cannot heal people like the apostles did, we can come with medical charity, or food charity or clothing charity or shelter facility so those in need may be HEALED first. Howbeit we come with our lustful sermont blasting fire ? The world doesnt need religion, religion is many and religion for many people is cheap. Therefore LOVE must come first, thats why Jesus says Heal first.

You cannot come suddenly with blasting fire about the Kingdom of God first without even care how people live.

WEB-jesus-saves-6.jpg

Sir, I think you have totally and completely missed the point of my comment, summed up by my very last sentence. Please let me reiterate it: "If the Holy Spirit calls a man to go, he goes.." Or do you just abandon what God says? Because that is the essence of what I am hearing in your complaint: "I am afraid of doing what God's will is for my life, and will therefore not accept it." The whole act of faith is trusting God in times of hesitancy and question. God asks some to lead people to Christ on the golf course---and how wonderful that might be; some he asks to go into cannibal-infested tribes of Africa such as when a  African chief was converted to Christianity by David Livingstone, a Christian explorer. Many people are examples in the Bible, for us, that God sent to places that we would have rejected in the flesh, but in the spirit they went anyway and completed what God sent them to do. They were afraid as well. They were average people like you and me. This is the last I will say about it. God bless.

Edited by Coliseum

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  908
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,653
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

On 4/15/2020 at 4:31 AM, Debp said:

I posted this in another topic but thought I'd post this in it's own topic....

Have you ever considered that what is now happening might be a way of God having us shine as Christians?

I am at peace throughout this.   Whereas many are not.   So this is really an opportunity....will the world see us Christians being of good cheer or peace in the midst of tribulation?   Can we help our neighbors with encouragement from the Lord?   Perhaps this will be their opportunity to turn to Christ?  When they see His children at peace and trusting Him through the storm.

Instead of ranting about the lockdown and social distancing, let's concentrate on what matters.    Children of God trusting Him and getting through this, and helping others to know Him.

Every situation is an opportunity for Christ to shine.

Trouble is, as you have inferred, until bad things happen... no one's really looking or paying attention. 

• Loved it! 1