IGNORED

To Post Tribbers : Why God told us to stay alert if we have to go to the Great Tribulation and be killed anyway ?

R. Hartono

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,364
  • Content Per Day:  0.58
  • Days Won:  0

1 minute ago, BeauJangles said:

It is thought by numerous theologians that when cataclysmic events wreak havoc on the world, many will come to Christ at that time. But the majority will harden their hearts according to God's word. It's all down there in black and white. And I further believe that those becoming truly saved, will not deny the Saviour. I will die confessing Jesus! Right here and now I would. Put a gun to my head and tell me to deny the true Messiah, I won't do it!

I understand perfectly. Now when scripture says a number that no man could count, I have heard it said that there wasn't a word for "billion" but we know a number they did know was used about the Armageddon fighters. So the thinking goes that at least a billion may be saved at that time. We shall see.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  43
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.91
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

47 minutes ago, Uriah said:

I understand perfectly. Now when scripture says a number that no man could count, I have heard it said that there wasn't a word for "billion" but we know a number they did know was used about the Armageddon fighters. So the thinking goes that at least a billion may be saved at that time. We shall see.

One way or another, quickened and or having already been translated at that time, or having remained living, I truly believe we will see this eventful horrendous day. I have serious doubts it will linger longer than that. The Lord and His mighty angels will reign down on this with tremendous force and power. 

10 minutes ago, BeauJangles said:

One way or another, quickened and or having already been translated at that time, or having remained living, I truly believe we will see this eventful horrendous day. I have serious doubts it will linger longer than that. The Lord and His mighty angels will reign down on this with tremendous force and power. 

I am with you on that, bro. We are likely staring it in the face NOW.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  43
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.91
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

2 minutes ago, Uriah said:

I am with you on that, bro. We are likely staring it in the face NOW.

Yeah, boy! Aren't we though?

I am mostly watching Israel. If fighting erupts it can escalate to full blown war. Could bring about two witnesses in just a few months- as the earliest version.