• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  87
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,795
  • Content Per Day:  1.32
  • Days Won:  3

8 minutes ago, dhchristian said:

I Agree. We are not disagreeing about Grace, we are talking of Truth. Is the Truth something we automatically get when we are saved,

Yes.

Jesus said : I am THE TRUTH.    John 14:6.

If a person is born again then Jesus is in them, and they are "In Christ".

Try to understand, that Jesus is THE TRUTH.

Truth is Jesus......its not an obtuse idea or moral evaluation.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  462
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  0

6 hours ago, Behold said:

2000 yrs later, the same types Hate Grace, fight it, and teach that you can lose your salvation.

I'm sure some people are legalists like that, but don't fall into the error that all people who believe it is possible to lose your salvation believe in works over grace. I certainly don't but I do teach you can lose your salvation, if you really really work at it - but you can only be saved by grace. I also teach that if you're concerned over whether you've lost your salvation - you haven't. Only those who are so hardened that they don't care are at risk - and even then, the Lord's faithfulness may well prevail.

Best thing- Stay close to Jesus and whether you can lose your salvation is utterly imaterial. You're near to Him, so you should know you're safe.

16 minutes ago, NotAllThere said:

I'm sure some people are legalists like that, but don't fall into the error that all people who believe it is possible to lose your salvation believe in works over grace. I certainly don't but I do teach you can lose your salvation,

You can't not be a Legalist and teach "self effort" as the Gospel, in place of The Gospel of the GRACE of God.

Listen, all a Legalist is, or a "heretic" as defined by Paul in Galatians, and Jude in His Epistle, is someone who does not believe that Jesus KEEPS YOU SAVED.

Now, think about that before you fire your next post too soon.

Here are a few ways a Legalist will teach that you can "Lose it".     First, know that all heretics live in Hebrews, Matthew, and James.   Does that sound familiar?

Next, All Legalists, sound like this...>"well, i know that Jesus is the savior....BUT........BUT.........BUT.......>Now, let me give you my LIST of things you must do and not do, as that is now become MY SAVIOR".= LIST.

"I am trying to keep myself saved.....by doing my LIST.....So, as long as i  do THAT LIST.....Im keeping myself SAVED".  = SELF SAVER"

= NO FAITH IN CHRIST.

It really important that you answer these next questions in your own heart.   .

Here are the 2Question, and GOD already knows your answer, so, ...

Q.) What are you trusting in,  to KEEP YOU SAVED".

Q.) If you were going to die in 2 mins, and you know it,...then what are you trusting IN to get you into Heaven?

What?

See all that STUFF?   

Thats a big problem.

Edited by Behold

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,076
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Birthday:  07/07/1955

YES  BEHOLD  AND  ALL  --- SELF  EFFORT --- THEREFORE 

JOHN 14:13  and whatsoever you shall ask in  MY  NAME  that will I do that  THE  FATHER  may be glorified in  THE  SON

JOHN 15:5  I am the vine you are the branches he that abideth in  ME  and  I  in him the same bringeth forth much fruit for ---WITHOUT  ME  YOU  CAN  DO  NOTHING 

JOHN 14:14  --IF-- you shall ask anything in  MY  NAME  I  will do it 

JAMES 5:16  confess your faults to one another and pray for one another that you may be healed --THE  EFFECTUAL  PRAYER  OF  A  RIGHTEOUS  MAN  AVAILETH  MUCH 

1 JOHN 5:14  and this is the confidence that we have in  HIM  that if we ask anything according to  HIS  will  He  heareth us --5:15-- and if we know that  HE  hear us whatsoever we ask we know that we have the petitions that we desired of  HIM

LUKE 21:34  and take heed to yourselves lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting and drunkenness --AND  CARES  OF  THIS  LIFE-- and so that day come upon you unawares  --21:35--  WATCH  YOU  THEREFORE  AND  PRAY  ALWAYS---that you may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass and to stand before --THE  SON  OF  MAN--

1 PETER 1:13  wherefore gird up the loins of your mind be sober and  --HOPE  TO  THE  END  FOR  THE  GRACE--that is to be brought unto you at the revelation of  CHRIST ---1:14--- AS  OBEDIENT  CHILDREN  NOT  FASHIONING  YOURSELVES  ACCORDING  TO  THE  FORMER  LUSTS  IN  YOUR  IGNORANCE ---

LOVING  THE  LORD  JESUS  CHRIST

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.38

19 hours ago, Behold said:

Yes.

Jesus said : I am THE TRUTH.    John 14:6.

If a person is born again then Jesus is in them, and they are "In Christ".

Try to understand, that Jesus is THE TRUTH.

Truth is Jesus......its not an obtuse idea or moral evaluation.

So You fully knew everything there was to Know about God the Father and Jesus the Son of God immediately when you were born again? Do You see how ridiculous this assumption on your part is, and how it builds complacency in the life of a Christian? If this was true, then there was no reason for Paul to pray over the Ephesian church for the Wisdom of God to fall upon them, because they would have instantly known the whole counsel of God or for that matter for the Spirit of Truth to guide us into all Truth as Jesus states in the Upper room discourse. You see complacency allows space for the "Old Man" to breath, and prevents us from Putting on the new man and the Armor of God properly.

Lest you say this putting off of the Old man and putting on the new man is a work, this is entirely a Pauline doctrine (Rom. 6:6, Eph. 4:22, Col. 3:9) Which he fully developed in his later prison epistles. 

But ye have not so learned Christ; If so be that ye have heard him, and have been taught by him, as the truth is in Jesus: That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts; And be renewed in the spirit of your mind; And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness. (Eph. 4:20-24)

But now ye also put off all these; anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy communication out of your mouth. Lie not one to another, seeing that ye have put off the old man with his deeds;  And have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him: Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all. Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering;  Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also do ye. And above all these things put on charity, which is the bond of perfectness. And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful. Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord. And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him. (Col. 3:8-17)

Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you. All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you. (John 16:13-15)

Complacency is a place where you stop growing as Christian, because you think you have it all figured out. Many Church leaders are stuck in this pitfall of our Christian journey, and Why the LORD sent me with the message "can the teacher be taught?" This has multiple meanings but the most important is that we never stop learning of the Grace of God and what Is possible By the Grace of God and the Work of the Holy Ghost in us and the Sanctification of the Truth. The Hostility of your responses of certain people here shows your state of complacency. There are Good Christians here who are trying to get you to see this only to have you respond with Wrath and anger.... Yes there are those who deserve this response as well here, But not all of them.

I Pray you hear What the Spirit is saying here. Like I said, I did not address this to you, but you were led here. You have large group of followers here, and I encourage them also to consider these words which the holy Spirit has given me utterance to write here. Ask Yourself the Same questions I asked Behold in this comment. I Am challenging you to Grow in Christ, And walk in the Power of the Spirit. I Am just a messenger, a nobody, what is important is the message, not the messenger. Jesus is Both Grace and Truth.

In all Love,

God bless.

I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see. (Rev. 3:18)

1 hour ago, dhchristian said:

So You fully knew everything there was to Know about God the Father and Jesus the Son of God immediately when you were born again?

I didnt say what you are stating........ I didnt say that we are as wise as Christ, ... What i said .... is that we have the Entire TRUTH, which is Christ Himself.   See, if we have Him, we have THE SAME TRUTH IN US.

You are speaking in a secular way about truth as it would be defined in a Dictionary.

Im not.  

Im speaking about what the bible teaches.     Its this verse dhC,   Colossians 2:3. :" in JESUS,  whom are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge."

So, do you understand THIS VERSE? =   "Christ IN YOU the Hope of Glory"?

Are you aware that a born again person is "THE TEMPLE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT"?

Do you understand that to be Born Again, is to be in Eternal Spiritual UNION with God and Christ?

So, Colossians says that Jesus is  "all wisdom and knowledge."   And this means that if HE is in you, then along with Jesus comes all THE treasures of wisdom and knowledge.

All of that is True, and that is was i was explaining to YOU.

Listen, Christ said.  "apart from ME, you can do nothing"...And that means, when you try to think it out, work it out, figure it out, and present it, you are presenting YOUR STUFF.  And the dictionary defines that as "opinion".

We are not to give OUR opinions, we are to allow Christ to flow thru us, so that HIS TRUTH is being radiated and released.

WE are the VESSEL, only.

See that is the issue with 99% of "teachers" who can't teach any Truth.  Its because they are trying to "sound smart" and give fake impressions of spirituality, and so, what they say has no power to transform, and that is because the words of man are dead until the Spirit of God anoints them, and flows thru them.

The church is filled with shiny gleaming well dressed well manicured Spiritual Zero's.  0000000000000,0000000000.......>.

"vain janglers".

Many of these live on Christian Forums.  They speak perfectly dead "Christianeze".

Edited by Behold

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  308
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,152
  • Content Per Day:  4.58
  • Days Won:  327

23 minutes ago, Behold said:

Listen, Christ said.  "apart from ME, you can do nothing"...And that means, when you try to think it out, work it out, figure it out, and present it, you are presenting YOUR STUFF.  And the dictionary defines that as "opinion".

We are not to give OUR opinions, we are to allow Christ to flow thru us, so that HIS TRUTH is being radiated and released.

WE are the VESSEL, only.

:amen:Hindering the Power of Holy Spirit-YEP!   The lil cliche "let go,let God" is all there is to it....:heart:

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, kwikphilly said:

:amen:Hindering the Power of Holy Spirit-YEP!   The lil cliche "let go,let God" is all there is to it....:heart:

Bad teaching, produces bad students.

Immoral teaching, produces immoral students.

Some are taught that they are to keep themselves saved by trying to conform themselves into Christ.

Thats really bad teaching.    To teach that a person is to try to keep themselves saved by not EVER being able to do, what only GOD can do.

Thats theological insanity being taught, and a lot of sincere believers are infected by this type of heretical MIND trap.

---------------

"Jesus SAVED"

See that "D".  That is referring to all the Born again.

That never ends.

Being born again will last exactly as long as God LIVES.

That'll be a while....

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  0.96
  • Days Won:  1

Brothers, ...brothers, ...I love you both and you both have been used by Father to teach, encourage, comfort, ...and confirm what I've been taught by the Spirit.

Both of you have knowledge and wisdom and your sharing it here is very helpful and edifying to/for the believers.

Our dear brother brother BB has brought up the salient fact, ...what pastor is teaching what.

Brother dhchristian is referring to those men who are man-made, so called pastors, in "their" own man-made church,

while...

Brother Behold is referring to men in the Church who the Holy Spirit has given the ministry of pastor-teacher in His Church.

Lord bless

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,076
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Birthday:  07/07/1955

YES  PLEASE  DO  LET  GO  AND  LET  GOD

JOHN 5:34  BUT  I  RECEIVE  NOT  TESTIMONY  FROM  MAN  ---  BUT  THESE  THINGS  I  SAY  THAT  YOU  MIGHT  BE  SAVED ---

LUKE 4:4  AND  JESUS  ANSWERED  HIM  SAYING  IT  IS  WRITTEN  THAT  MAN  SHALL  ---NOT  LIVE  BY  BREAD  ALONE--- BUT BY  EVERY  WORD  OF  GOD

PROVERBS 8:8  ALL  THE  WORDS  OF  MY  ARE  IN  RIGHTEOUSNESS  THERE  IS  NOTHING  FROWARD  OR  PERVERSE  IN  THEM

PSALM 52:3  THOU  LOVEST  EVIL  MORE  THAN  GOOD  AND  LYING  RATHER  THAN  TO  SPEAK  RIGHTEOUSNESS 

ACTS 5:39  BUT  IF  IT  BE  OF  GOD  --- YOU  CANNOT  OVERTHROW  IT --- LEST  HAPLY  YOU  BE  FOUND  EVEN  TO  --FIGHT  AGAINST  GOD--

PSALM 56:5  EVERY  DAY  THEY  WREST  MY  WORDS  ALL  THEIR  THOUGHTS  ARE  AGAINST  ME  FOR  EVIL

JOHN 7:17  if any man will do  HIS  will he shall know of the doctrine whether it be of  GOD  or whether I speak of myself  --7:18--  he that speaketh of --- HIMSELF --- seeketh his own glory but he that seeketh his glory that sent him and  --NO  UNRIGHTEOUSNESS  IS  IN  HIM--

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

2 JOHN 1:9  WHOSOEVER  TRANSGRESSETH  AND  ABIDETH  NOT  IN  THE  DOCTRINE  OF  CHRIST  --- HATH  NOT  GOD --- HE  THAT  ABIDETH  IN  THE  DOCTRINE  OF  CHRIST  HE  HATH  BOTH  THE  FATHER  AND  THE  SON   ---1:10--- IF  THERE  COME  ANY  UNTO  YOU  AND  BRING  NOT  THIS  DOCTRINE  RECEIVE  HIM  NOT  INTO  YOUR  HOUSE  NEITHER  BID  HIM  GOD  SPEED

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

JAMES 3:1  my brethren be not many masters knowing that we shall receive --THE  GREATER  CONDEMNATION --

JOHN 10:16  and other sheep I have which are not of this fold them also I must bring and they shall hear  MY  voice  and there shall be one fold and one shepherd 

LOVING  THE  LORD  JESUS  CHRIST

• This is Worthy 1