• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  350
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,514
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

On 4/17/2020 at 10:29 AM, dhchristian said:

It has been said the Law was replaced by Grace, which is true. we are saved by grace kept by grace and sanctified by grace, by the Work of the Holy Ghost in us

Another way I think of it is in tenses; we were saved, we are being saved, and we will be saved. Justification, sanctification, redemption. 

• Well Said! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.40
  • Days Won:  0

13 hours ago, Behold said:

I didnt say what you are stating........ I didnt say that we are as wise as Christ, ... What i said .... is that we have the Entire TRUTH, which is Christ Himself.   See, if we have Him, we have THE SAME TRUTH IN US.

You are speaking in a secular way about truth as it would be defined in a Dictionary.

Im not.  

Im speaking about what the bible teaches.     Its this verse dhC,   Colossians 2:3. :" in JESUS,  whom are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge."

So, do you understand THIS VERSE? =   "Christ IN YOU the Hope of Glory"?

Are you aware that a born again person is "THE TEMPLE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT"?

Do you understand that to be Born Again, is to be in Eternal Spiritual UNION with God and Christ?

I Did not accuse you of saying "we are as wise as Christ", I said you have reached a state of Complacency when it comes to your Doctrine. Does that mean you are not saved? No, Absolutely not, In fact I dare say we all reach that place in our sojourn In this World. I Bet every Christian Here can tell you a testimony of how they believed one thing and were dead set in that teaching, Only to Have the Holy Ghost step in and show them the Truth, and have them do a 180 on that particular teaching. Complacency is the point at which you are unable to receive this instruction from the Holy Ghost, Because you do not see your need to learn any longer, which is what this is all about. This has nothing to do with secular learning this has to do with the Old man and the carnal mind that thinks one way, coming to think Like God thinks (The Mind of Christ). Yes, we have the Mind of Christ as Born again believers, but we also have a carnal mind that is Opposed to the Mind of Christ, and the carnal mind is enmity against God. (Romans 8:7) Most of Our struggles as a Christian is based upon this enmity between our carnal mind and the mind of Christ in us. Christ is not Just the Author of our faith... Or as you say "SaveD" with a D, But he is the finisher of our faith, and not only saves us, he transforms us, as Paul Clearly and succinctly states: And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God. (Romans 12:2)

Just to answer your other Questions above,

1. Yes, we have Christ in Us, All who are born again do. But we must also "walk In Him" Being "rooted and built up in Him" (Col. 2:6-7). You see it is easy to pick a verse like this out of the context of the passage and miss the entire point of the passage. It does not say all is done, instead it encourages us to journey in the direction of Christ becoming our all in all, and if we are instructed to "walk in Him" we can also wander off that walk as well.

2. "Christ IN YOU the Hope of Glory"? To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory: (Col. 1:27)   Now read verse 28 and 29. Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus: Whereunto I also labour, striving according to his working, which worketh in me mightily. 

Notice the Bold text. Worketh in me mightily.... Christ in you, the Hope of Glory never stops working in you, which is the point of this post. Christ in us continually transforms us to the Truth, taking our carnal mind and transforming it.... The Battlefield in this world is the mind of man, which leads to the next Part of us being the temple of the Holy Spirit....

3. Yes we are the temple of the Holy Spirit, and as such we need to Keep it Holy. Here is the verse in context because you like throwing verses out and ignoring the context.Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body. What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.(1 Cor. 6:18-20) Well, where is it that fornication comes from? The Mind, and why is it that the mind is vulnerable to temptation? Because it is carnal and must be transformed. Name me one Born again Christian that never had carnal thoughts when they were first Saved? Why Do you Think the adversary so wants to fill our mind's with these carnal thoughts? Because he Knows we will live powerless Christian lives when we are distracted by the carnal mind For it is at enmity with God. What is the solution?For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:  (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;) Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ; And having in a readiness to revenge all disobedience, when your obedience is fulfilled. ( 2 Cor. 10:3-6) This is a little different than the Paul You Like to Promote, Isn't it? 

13 hours ago, Behold said:

So, Colossians says that Jesus is  "all wisdom and knowledge."   And this means that if HE is in you, then along with Jesus comes all THE treasures of wisdom and knowledge.

All of that is True, and that is was i was explaining to YOU.

Listen, Christ said.  "apart from ME, you can do nothing"...And that means, when you try to think it out, work it out, figure it out, and present it, you are presenting YOUR STUFF.  And the dictionary defines that as "opinion".

We are not to give OUR opinions, we are to allow Christ to flow thru us, so that HIS TRUTH is being radiated and released.

WE are the VESSEL, only.

I Mentioned the two Prayers in Ephesians and they are the perfect response to this comment, to show how off you are on your understanding of Paul's theology.

That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him: The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints, (HMM. Hope and Glory) And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power, (Sounds like Col. 1:29 Above) (Eph. 1;17-19, Parenthesis mine)

That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man; (Sounds like they had yet to receive these things, despite having faith.) That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love, (Sounds like Col. 2:6-7, as mentioned above) May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height; (Sounds like they do not have the whole counsel of God and need to be taught.) And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God. (The fullness of God... HMM sounds like we need to reach this at some time in our walk.)(Eph. 3:16-19, Parenthesis Mine)

You see, I am not preaching works here in the least, But the fulness of God. The Assumption made By @Behold is that from the Moment we are born again we have all Truth. But from What Paul writes, it is clear that we need the revelation of the Holy Ghost. This theology is not only Pauline, but is exactly What John teaches (1 John 3:1-6), Peter teaches (2 Peter chapters 1-2) Jude teaches. And What Christ Jesus taught the Apostles (John 16:13) Understanding this is the cure for complacency, ignorance of this IS complacency. This Complacency comes in many forms, whether a Baptist or a Weslyan, Calvinist or a Armianian, Charismatic and cessationist All of them are stuck in an "ism" devoid of the revelation of the Holy Ghost. 

One More verse to close...

Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ: (Eph. 4:13)

Edited by dhchristian

20 hours ago, Behold said:

The church is filled with shiny gleaming well dressed well manicured Spiritual Zero's.  0000000000000,0000000000.......>.

"vain janglers".

Many of these live on Christian Forums.  They speak perfectly dead "Christianeze".

It is this Kind of comment that is fruitless in your life, and shows your state of complacency, which is what I was referring to earlier in this stream. 

Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering; Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also do ye. And above all these things put on charity, which is the bond of perfectness. And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful. Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord. And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him. (Col. 3:12-17)

Edited by George
Notice what is CROSSED through ... this would be a personal attack ... figure out a way to discuss it without the personal attack.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  14
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  11/06/1952

On 4/17/2020 at 10:29 AM, dhchristian said:

For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ. (John 1:17)

It has been said the Law was replaced by Grace, which is true. we are saved by grace kept by grace and sanctified by grace, by the Work of the Holy Ghost in us. But what is often overlooked is that we arrive at the Truth. When we are first saved we do not Know the whole Truth of what God has to teach us, but we must first drink the Milk of doctrine, before we can eat the meat and properly digest this more solid Spiritual Manna. The Problem arises in the life of a believer when they think they have arrived at the truth, they get to a point of complacency and no longer hunger for the Truth of the Word of God, and become unteachable and proud.... their hearts become hardened to the sweet savor of the Word of God being revealed to them and instead are complacent to remain wherever they are at on their journey. They are stuck in the wilderness of partial belief.

I encourage all who claim Christ as their savior to embrace not Just His Grace, But His Truth as well. By that I mean go to Him and pray and seek his revelation in your life. Paul has two powerful prayers in the book of Ephesians (1:17ff, 3:14ff) that will lead you into the Truth, and Open the door to Christ to come in and teach you, search those prayers out and pray them and He will reveal himself to you. He is not only the Way to salvation, He is the truth, and He is the Life. Allow Him to finish His work in you, as He is the Author and finisher of our faith.

God Bless.

I agree with your direction but I will share this also.  The Law was given to expose the need for sacrifice of sin that man left to himself can not overcome. The Messiah Yeshua came to the Torah based faith to fulfill the Law given to Moses for Israel.  We are part of that Israel the spirit truth as the spirit child.

Galatians 3:1-29 - New English Translation (2005)
1. You foolish Galatians! Who has cast a spell on you? Before your eyes Jesus Christ was vividly portrayed as crucified! 2. The only thing I want to learn from you is this: Did you receive the Spirit by doing the works of the law or by believing what you heard? 3. Are you so foolish? Although you began with the Spirit, are you now trying to finish by human effort? 4. Have you suffered so many things for nothing?� if indeed it was for nothing. 5. Does God then give you the Spirit and work miracles among you by your doing the works of the law or by your believing what you heard? 6. Just as Abraham believed God, and it was credited to him as righteousness, 7. so then, understand that those who believe are the sons of Abraham. 8. And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the Gentiles by faith, proclaimed the gospel to Abraham ahead of time, saying, "All the nations will be blessed in you." 9. So then those who believe are blessed along with Abraham the believer. 10. For all who rely on doing the works of the law are under a curse, because it is written, "Cursed is everyone who does not keep on doing everything written in the book of the law." 11. Now it is clear no one is justified before God by the law, because the righteous one will live by faith. 12. But the law is not based on faith, but the one who does the works of the law will live by them. 13. Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us (because it is written, "Cursed is everyone who hangs on a tree") 14. in order that in Christ Jesus the blessing of Abraham would come to the Gentiles, so that we could receive the promise of the Spirit by faith. 15. Brothers and sisters, I offer an example from everyday life: When a covenant has been ratified, even though it is only a human contract, no one can set it aside or add anything to it. 16. Now the promises were spoken to Abraham and to his descendant. Scripture does not say, "and to the descendants," referring to many, but "and to your descendant," referring to one, who is Christ. 17. What I am saying is this: The law that came four hundred thirty years later does not cancel a covenant previously ratified by God, so as to invalidate the promise. 18. For if the inheritance is based on the law, it is no longer based on the promise, but God graciously gave it to Abraham through the promise. 19. Why then was the law given? It was added because of transgressions, until the arrival of the descendant to whom the promise had been made. It was administered through angels by an intermediary. 20. Now an intermediary is not for one party alone, but God is one. 21. Is the law therefore opposed to the promises of God? Absolutely not! For if a law had been given that was able to give life, then righteousness would certainly have come by the law. 22. But the scripture imprisoned everything and everyone under sin so that the promise could be given� because of the faithfulness of Jesus Christ� to those who believe. 23. Now before faith came we were held in custody under the law, being kept as prisoners until the coming faith would be revealed. 24. Thus the law had become our guardian until Christ, so that we could be declared righteous by faith. 25. But now that faith has come, we are no longer under a guardian. 26. For in Christ Jesus you are all sons of God through faith. 27. For all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. 28. There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female� for all of you are one in Christ Jesus. 29. And if you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham's descendants, heirs according to the promise. 

24. Thus the law had become our guardian until Christ, so that we could be declared righteous by faith.

So now we find a people of faith 2000 years since the Messiah Yeshua Jesus Christ born the Lamb of God and became the Son of Man in the flesh.  The Law exposed sin and Yeshua being the last sacrifice brought the answer to sin.  Sin has a root cause and it is obedience to the Holy Father.  Thy Kingdom come thy will be done.  So Jesus died to wash us.  

Ezekiel 36:25-27 - New English Translation (2005)
25. I will sprinkle you with pure water and you will be clean from all your impurities. I will purify you from all your idols. 26. I will give you a new heart, and I will put a new spirit within you. I will remove the heart of stone from your body and give you a heart of flesh. 27. I will put my Spirit within you; I will take the initiative and you will obey my statutes and carefully observe my regulations. 

If you read Ezekiel 36 you will read about 29. And if you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham's descendants, heirs according to the promise.

My Lord is calling a Spirit Nation together not a group of Gentiles and Jews but a new nation a new people.  Those that walk in the Law with the Messiah Yeshua see themselves as being of Abraham and a set apart people.  The Jews that are looking for the Messiah see themselves as walking in the Torah.  Christians see themselves as walking in the age of the Gentiles waiting on the Rapture of the Church to end the Church age.  All this is wrong. 

All groups are being brought into one place.  

Revelation 21:1-3 - New English Translation (2005)
1. Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and earth had ceased to exist, and the sea existed no more. 2. And I saw the holy city� the new Jerusalem� descending out of heaven from God, made ready like a bride adorned for her husband. 3. And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying: Revelation 21:1-3 - New English Translation (2005)

They will be His people - who are the They ? 

The residence of God is among human beings. Human beings 

Revelation 21:6-7 - New English Translation (2005)
6. He also said to me, "It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end. To the one who is thirsty I will give water free of charge from the spring of the water of life. 7. The one who conquers will inherit these things, and I will be his God and he will be my son. 

The ones that conquer will be allowed to enter the city

Revelation 21:27 - New English Translation (2005)
27. but nothing ritually unclean will ever enter into it, nor anyone who does what is detestable or practices falsehood, but only those whose names are written in the Lamb's book of life. 

My Lord is gathering a complete people 

12 gates and 12 foundations 

Revelation 21:12-17 - New English Translation (2005)
12. It has a massive, high wall with twelve gates, with twelve angels at the gates, and the names of the twelve tribes of the nation of Israel are written on the gates. 13. There are three gates on the east side, three gates on the north side, three gates on the south side and three gates on the west side. 14. The wall of the city has twelve foundations, and on them are the twelve names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb. 15. The angel who spoke to me had a golden measuring rod with which to measure the city and its foundation stones and wall. 16. Now the city is laid out as a square, its length and width the same. He measured the city with the measuring rod at fourteen hundred miles (its length and width and height are equal). 17. He also measured its wall, one hundred forty-four cubits according to human measurement, which is also the angel's. 

144 is the measured wall - 12 x 12 = 144 

144,000 are marked as those that conquer 

the many are number with a number not counted 

the living souls that live through the 1000 years - say no to Satan when He is released at the end of the age - not counted

the wicked are gone with all of the darkness of Satan and His disobedience 

At the end of the day 

Father God and His Son with the Bride of Christ - 144,000 made up of OT 12 of the Tribes of Israel x 12 that walked with Christ 

It is a all in all but not Gentiles vs Jews - 12 of the OT and 12 of the NT = one family with the root of one tree 

Revelation 22:16 - New English Translation (2005)
16. "I, Jesus, have sent my angel to testify to you about these things for the churches. I am the root and the descendant of David, the bright morning star!" 

Grace and Mercy is not only for Gentiles or this what we all call the Church 

Grace and Mercy goes out to all to join into the tree of life given for all.  Grace and Mercy are given to enter in and find obedience in Jesus Christ to walk in the righteous Kingdom of God.  This is the Kingdom message of this day and forever ! 

Blessings - BC 

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  87
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,795
  • Content Per Day:  1.33
  • Days Won:  3

6 hours ago, dhchristian said:

I Did not accuse you of saying "we are as wise as Christ", I said you have reached a state of Complacency when it comes to your Doctrine.

Can you post some more superfluous innuendo?   I believe you can.

Listen, its not "my doctrine", its Paul's.  And there is nothing complacent about my work for the Lord.

If you think that my teaching is "complacent" then you reject Paul's Theology.   I teach Him.  Just like every truly called 5-Fold minister will do, all their life.

Heresy exists outside of Paul's Theology, regarding any person's teaching, = 100%.

Search the WORTH "Theology" Section and read the 1st year Seminary Class ive taught here..for 3 yrs.

Or, just pretend that you know what you are talking about.

You choose.

Edited by George
No need for the crossed through comments.

2 hours ago, dhchristian said:

It is this Kind of comment that is fruitless in your life, and shows your state of complacency, which is what I was referring to earlier in this stream. 

Actually, anything that is revealed that exposes truth, is a good thing.

And as i told you. You should relent and repent,  regarding your carnal personal insults, and instead seek my THREADS that ive posted in the Theology Section.

It would do you a lot of Good.

Edited by George
Removed personal innuendoes that distract from the discussion at hand.

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,060
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Birthday:  07/07/1955

PAULS  TEACHING

1 CORINTHIANS 11:1  BE  YOU  FOLLOWERS  OF  ME  EVEN  AS  I  ALSO  AM  OF  CHRIST

1 CORINTHIANS 1:10  now I beseech you brethren by the name of our  LORD  JESUS  CHRIST  that you all --- speak the same thing --- and that there be no divisions among you but that you be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgement

GALATIANS 1:11  but I certify you brethren that the gospel which was preached of me ---IS  NOT  AFTER  MAN---  1:12 --- for I neither received it of man neither was I taught it --- BUT  BY  THE  REVELATION  OF  JESUS  CHRIST ---

ROMANS 1:18  FOR  THE  WRATH  OF  GOD  IS  REVEALED  FROM  HEAVEN  AGAINST  ALL  UNGODLINESS  AND  UNRIGHTEOUSNESS  OF  MEN  WHO  HOLD  THE  TRUTH  IN  UNRIGHTEOUSNESS 

PSALM 119:111  thy testimonies have I taken as an heritage for ever for they are the rejoicing of my heart 

2 THESSALONIANS 2:10  AND  WITH  ALL  DECEIVEABLENESS OF  UNRIGHTEOUSNESS  ---IN THEM  THAT  PERISH---  BECAUSE  THEY  RECEIVED  NOT  THE  LOVE  OF  THE  TRUTH  THAT  THEY  MIGHT  BE  SAVED

HEBREWS 6:4  FOR  IT  IS  IMPOSSIBLE  FOR  THOSE  WHO  WERE ONCE  ENLIGHTENED  AND  HAVE  TASTED  OF  THE  HEAVENLY  GIFT  AND  WERE  MADE  PARTAKERS  OF  THE  HOLY  SPIRIT  --6:5-- and have tasted --THE  GOOD  WORD  OF  GOD-- and the powers of the world to come

--6:6-- if  they shall fall away to renew them again unto repentance seeing they ---CRUCIFY  TO  THEMSELVES  THE  SON  OF  GOD  AFRESH--- AND  PUT  HIM  TO  AN  OPEN  SHAME

ISAIAH 26:10  LET  FAVOR  BE  SHOWED  TO  THE  WICKED  YET  WILL  HE  NOT  LEARN  RIGHTEOUSNESS  IN  THE  LAND  OF  UPRIGHTNESS  WILL  HE  DEAL  UNJUSTLY  AND  WILL  NOT  BEHOLD  THE  MAJESTY  OF  THE  LORD

LOVING  THE  LORD  JESUS  CHRIST  

12 minutes ago, steve morrow said:

HEBREWS 6:4  FOR  IT  IS  IMPOSSIBLE  FOR  THOSE  WHO  WERE ONCE  ENLIGHTENED  AND  HAVE  TASTED  OF  THE  HEAVENLY  GIFT  AND  WERE  MADE  PARTAKERS  OF  THE  HOLY  SPIRIT  --6:5-- and have tasted --THE  GOOD  WORD  OF  GOD-- and the powers of the world to come

--6:6-- if  they shall fall away to renew them again unto repentance seeing they ---CRUCIFY  TO  THEMSELVES  THE  SON  OF  GOD  AFRESH--- AND  PUT  HIM  TO  AN  OPEN  SHAME

Those Hebrews who rejected Christ "crucified Christ afresh".   This is not just Hebrew unbelievers.  This is everyone who rejects Christ.

Think of it like this.  ....

The Hebrews who rejected Christ said "crucify him, crucify him"..... And that is the end result of their Christ Rejection.   They nailed Him up.

So anyone who rejects Christ, did so "WILLFULLY"< and have literally nailed Him back up on the Cross.

If you do that, you are this.    John 3:36    """"ALL that believe on the Son have everlasting life: and ALL who REJECT the Son shall not see eternal life; but the wrath of God abides on them."""

Those unsaved Hebrews in those verses, rejected their Messiah, and paid the eternal price.

Edited by Behold

1 hour ago, Behold said:

Can you post some more superfluous innuendo?   I believe you can.

Listen, its not "my doctrine", its Paul's.  And there is nothing complacent about my work for the Lord.

If you think that my teaching is "complacent" then you reject Paul's Theology.   I teach Him.  Just like every truly called 5-Fold minister will do, all their life.

Heresy exists outside of Paul's Theology, regarding any person's teaching, = 100%.

Search the WORTH "Theology" Section and read the 1st year Seminary Class ive taught here..for 3 yrs.

Or, just pretend that you know what you are talking about.

You choose.

Can you just answer my Posts and my questions posed to you instead of pointing to your credentials? That is how you have a fruitful discussion amongst brethren in the LORD. It is like you have not addressed one verse that I have presented here in the least bit to prove my Point, which is that your theology is NOT in line with Paul's theology, as it is missing half of it. When Paul is rightly understood there is no contradiction between his theology and John's theology or James' theology or Peter's theology, for there is one LORD, One Faith, One Baptism in Christ Jesus.....correct? Berating the one your debating is not how you debate, But rather shows ignorance.

Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ: (Eph. 4:13)

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,060
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Birthday:  07/07/1955

HYPOCRISY ???  IS  THAT  OF  THE  MIND  OF  JESUS  CHRIST 

MARK 7:9  and  HE  said unto them full well --YOU  REJECT  THE  COMMANDMENT  OF  GOD--that you may keep your own tradition

MARK 8:38  whosoever shall be ashamed of  ME  and of  MY  words in this adulterous and sinful generation of him also shall  THE  SON  OF  MAN  be ashamed when  HE  cometh in the glory of  HIS  FATHER  with the holy angels

PSALM 119:30  I  HAVE  CHOSEN  THE  WAY  OF  TRUTH  THY  JUDGEMENTS  HAVE  I  LAID  BEFORE  ME  --119:31-- I  HAVE  STUCK  UNTO  THY  TESTIMONIES  O LORD  PUT  ME  NOT  TO  SHAME  --119:32--  I  WILL  RUN  THE  WAY  OF  THY  COMANDMENTS  WHEN  THOU  SHALT  ENLARGE  MY  HEART

PSALM 34:18  THE  LORD  IS  NIGH  UNTO  THEM  THAT  ARE  OF  A  BROKEN  HEART ---AND  SAVETH  SUCH--- AS  BE  OF  A  CONTRITE  HEART ---

PROVERBS 22:20  have not I written to thee excellent things in counsels and knowledge  ---22:21--- that I might make thee know the certainty of --THE  WORDS  OF  TRUTH--that thou mightiest answer ---THE  WORDS  OF  TRUTH--- to them that send unto thee

JEREMIAH 23:16  thus saith --THE  LORD  OF  HOSTS-- HEARKEN  not unto the words of the prophets that prophesy unto you --they make you vain--they speak a vision of their own heart ---AND  NOT  OUT  OF  THE  MOUTH  OF  THE  LORD

*******MATTHEW 24:35  HEAVEN  AND  EARTH  SHALL  PASS  AWAY  BUT  MY  WORDS  SHALL  NEVER  PASS  AWAY******* 

PROVERBS 4:5  GET  WISDOM  GET  UNDERSTANDING  FORGET  IT  NOT  NEITHER  DECLINE  FROM  THE  WORDS ---OF  MY  MOUTH---

2 PETER  2:2  AND  MANY  SHALL  FOLLOW  THEIR  PERNICIOUS  WAYS  BY  REASON  OF  WHOM  ---THE  WAY  OF  TRUTH  SHALL  BE  EVIL  SPOKEN  OF---

*******LUKE 4:22  and all bare  HIM  witness and wondered  --AT  THE  GRACIOUS  WORDS  WHICH  PROCEEDED  OUT  OF  HIS  MOUTH-- and they said is not this josephs son******* 

2 CORINTHIANS 12:9  AND  HE  SAID  UNTO  ME  ---MY  GRACE  IS  SUFFICIENT  FOR  THEE--- FOR  MY  STRENGTH  IS  MADE  PERFECCT  IN  WEAKNESS --- most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities that ---THE  POWER  OF  CHRIST  MAY  REST  UPON  ME---

ECCLESIASTES  8:4  WHERE  THE  WORD  OF  A  KING  IS  THERE  IS  POWER  AND  WHO  MAY  SAY  UNTO  HIM  WHAT  DOEST  THOU 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

JOHN 12:48  HE  THAT  REJECTETH  ME  AND  RECEIVETH  NOT  MY  WORDS  HATH  ONE  THAT  JUDGETH  HIM  ---THE  WORD  THAT  I  HAVE  SPOKEN  THE  SAME  SHALL  JUDGE  HIM  IN  THE  LAST  DAY

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*******PSALM  118:8  IT  IS  BETTER  TO  TRUST  IN  THE  LORD  THAN  TO  PUT  CONFIDENCE  IN  MAN*******

LOVING  THE  LORD  JESUS  CHRIST