• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  449
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/16/1964

7 minutes ago, Abby-Joy said:

But I have a cousin my age who we always knew had multiple personalities.  (Usually, a highly programmed person will not show obvious signs of MPD/DID .... it is very well hidden and switching is seamless.)  She was raised in the UPC church and very badly abused (as we all were).  

@Abby-Joy

Yes. I could go back and find it, but a lot of people have left that denomination with horror stories to tell, so much that there's an entire community built around it.

So tell me about your relationship with Svali. We might as well do so in public. I have another forum I think I want to send this link to, to show them this stuff isn't made up.

Edited by Hidden In Him

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,679
  • Content Per Day:  1.39
  • Days Won:  16

The Vatican may have been immersed in this stuff longer than most, but it's now infiltrated just about every evangelical/protestant denomination as well to varying degrees.  I suspect the  events unfolding now are going to result in some very, very deep exposures.  I believe that is something very "present" in the Lord's heart in this season.

“But if you do not do so, then take note, you have sinned against the LORD; and be sure your sin will find you out.

It's not going to be satanic attacks that bring disgrace to the so called "church".  It's a righteous King cleaning up His own house....hide and watch.

Edited by Jostler
  • This is Worthy 3

• Group:  Advanced Member

4 minutes ago, Abby-Joy said:
Well, some I can't say... but I have a close friend who knows her.  We honestly aren't sure if she is still alive.  Some things that have recently come out online claiming to be her writings, aren't hers.... the more recent stuff... 

Yeah. I was wondering...

Still keeping in touch with your friend?

2 minutes ago, Jostler said:

The Vatican may have been immersed in this stuff longer than most, but it's now infiltrated just about every evangelical/protestant denomination as well to varying degrees.  I suspect the  events unfolding now are going to result in some very, very deep exposures.  I believe that is something very "present" in the Lord's heart in this season.

It's not going to be satanic attacks that bring disgrace to the so called "church".  It's a righteous King cleaning up His own house....hide and watch.

I was wondering how, but that entire Satanic ceremony that took place at the Vatican in 63 didn't go without being exposed by the Lord and brought to light by Malachi Martin. And the rest of the stuff they do in the dark isn't going to go without being exposed and brought to light either. They think their deeds are being concealed from the eyes of man. There's even a saying by one of the Satanic priests I read in Windswept House I think... something along the lines of, "Our success tomorrow depends upon our secrecy today." But nothing they do in darkness will not be brought to light if the Lord so chooses to reveal it.

Personally, it is the Catholics who I especially want to read this material. I know some will reject it as lies, but the ones who still have ears to hear need to hear it, open their eyes, and finally get out. I know they've been teaching heresy for centuries, but this is unquestionably a time to flee now. The situation is absolutely intolerable for any true Christian to stay in it. It can't be saved at this point.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  641
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  0

There is also the ex- Jesuit priest Alberto Rivera who exposed a lot of the wickedness in the Catholic church.

• This is Worthy 1

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  813
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  10/03/1987

this verse comes to mind

James 2:19

19 Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Brilliant! 1

8 minutes ago, Abby-Joy said:
Look deeper into it..... the catholic religion is a Jesuit creation (as well as several other religions that post as "christian" and some that are not).  So go a bit deeper.... the catholic church is a front... but those within the vatican are Jesuit. And they are luciferian.  

I appreciate that. Not fully studied on all things Catholic, but I am aware of the Jesuit Oath, and they are very clearly now going to begin using it once more, at some point anyway, to kill the saints and prophets of God during the end-times, as referenced in Revelation. When one understands that Satanists will be running the Church, it becomes easy to understand how they will persecute the faithful to their deaths once more.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

9 minutes ago, ForHisGlory37 said:

There is also the ex- Jesuit priest Alberto Rivera who exposed a lot of the wickedness in the Catholic church.

Yes. I forgot his testimony, but I recall reading it I think...

Found this, but I'm sure there's something more detailed.

• Thumbs Up 2

Not much on his expose of Satanism, but given that the Catholics denied he was ever a Jesuit, this is interesting:

http://therealtemple.blogspot.com/2009/01/alberto-rivera-ex-jesuit-priest.html

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  641
  • Content Per Day:  0.27

There are lots of videos of his testimony on Youtube... I came across his story in one of the Chick's comic magazines.  I will also have to share a dream I had last year... I wrote it down in my journal.. will share when I find it. I was in a church and Charles Stanley was there, in the big foyer of the church, with lots of windows.  I happen to look outside and there was the current pope waiting by a black limo and men in black suits and then I see Charles Stanley going into the the limo with a briefcase.  Then all the doors were locking all the people in the church.  There was chaos.  There is more but this is the part that I remembered.  Will have to write the rest later.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1