• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,621
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  02/15/1973

14 minutes ago, OneLight said:

If time was not needed before the fall, why did God divide the day from the night, giving it a time factor of a day?  You have not answered that question yet.

I did answer it in the first 4 sentences in my reply but I will say it again. He anticipated the fall so according to his foreknowledge that’s why seasons were created for the sake of man so that after the fall they could be used for time. Before the fall they just existed without any need for time.

He wasn’t going to change his plans of why he created everything just because man fell. He already knew before the fall and made it that way from the start.

He also created the light on the first first day but we know that it couldn’t of been physical light because the bodies to manifest that spiritual light weren’t created until the 4th day.
This is like the word becomes flesh on the 4th day. Jesus comes in the midst of the week according to the prophesy of Daniel. In the midst of a 7 day week is the 4th day.

Jesus is seen in the midst of the candlesticks being the 4th candlestick. There was 4000 years from Adam to Jesus making it the 4th day. A 1000 years is like a day unto Yahweh.

The 4th step of the tabernacle is the door that opens up into the Holy place. There’s 7 feast days. In the midst of 7 feast days is the 4th feast day which is Penticost.

The law was spoken down from Mt Sinai on Penticost which was 50 days after they crossed the Red Sea. It also was the year of Jubilee as well where all debt cancelled and slaves were freed as well.

Everything is made and can be referenced to the 7 steps of the tabernacle. The garden of Eden is like the 7th step of the tabernacle which is allegorical to heaven which is the a Most Holy place. This is where Yahweh dwelled as a cloud in the Most Holy place.

The sixth step of the tabernacle is the second veil which separates the Holy place from the Most Holy place. It says nothing unclean shall enter into heaven or the kingdom. The sixth step represents the flesh. According to the migration pattern of the children of Isreal geographically the steps of the tabernacle line up with the story.

The sixth step is the Jordan river. Moses couldn’t get past the sixth step or John couldn’t as well. They both couldn’t make it past the Jordan River even though they could see the promised land afar off.

Moses was the first of the prophets and John was the last of the prophets being under Aarron’s priesthood. Aarron’s priesthood was a physical priesthood that’s why it couldn’t make it past the sixth step of the tabernacle.
Only Joshua and Yahshua could bring us into the promised land which is allegorical of Heaven. Jesus represents a spiritual priesthood after the order of Melchizedek.

Only this priesthood can make it past this 6th step. This priesthood is activated by the baptism of the Holy Spirit and with fire. This is why in the Garden of Eden there was no time because the tabernacle proves it to us.

That’s if you know the tabernacle and its pattern. Without the pattern these things in the Bible couldn’t be interpreted or understood properly. The tabernacle is very valuable for this reason.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

7 minutes ago, Eddy Crocker said:

I did answer it in the first 4 sentences in my reply but I will say it again. He anticipated the fall so according to his foreknowledge that’s why seasons were created for the sake of man so that after the fall they could be used for time. Before the fall they just existed without any need for time.

OK, if you say that is your answer, I will accept it as so.  I disagree with your assessment of when time, as a measuring tool, began.  I see it as beginning at His creation as stated in Genesis 1.  I will add that time is not used in the same way as it is today, but nevertheless, there was time.  As for seasons, they very from year to year, but the day is constant, so that is like trying to discuss and apple by using an orange or banana as an example.  All three are fruit, but are different.

7 minutes ago, Eddy Crocker said:

He wasn’t going to change his plans of why he created everything just because man fell. He already knew before the fall and made it that way from the start.

He also created the light on the first first day but we know that it couldn’t of been physical light because the bodies to manifest that spiritual light weren’t created until the 4th day.
This is like the word becomes flesh on the 4th day. Jesus comes in the midst of the week according to the prophesy of Daniel. In the midst of a 7 day week is the 4th day.

Jesus is seen in the midst of the candlesticks being the 4th candlestick. There was 4000 years from Adam to Jesus making it the 4th day. A 1000 years is like a day unto Yahweh.

The 4th step of the tabernacle is the door that opens up into the Holy place. There’s 7 feast days. In the midst of 7 feast days is the 4th feast day which is Penticost.

The law was spoken down from Mt Sinai on Penticost which was 50 days after they crossed the Red Sea. It also was the year of Jubilee as well where all debt cancelled and slaves were freed as well.

Everything is made and can be referenced to the 7 steps of the tabernacle. The garden of Eden is like the 7th step of the tabernacle which is allegorical to heaven which is the a Most Holy place. This is where Yahweh dwelled as a cloud in the Most Holy place.

The sixth step of the tabernacle is the second veil which separates the Holy place from the Most Holy place. It says nothing unclean shall enter into heaven or the kingdom. The sixth step represents the flesh. According to the migration pattern of the children of Isreal geographically the steps of the tabernacle line up with the story.

The sixth step is the Jordan river. Moses couldn’t get past the sixth step or John couldn’t as well. They both couldn’t make it past the Jordan River even though they could see the promised land afar off.

Moses was the first of the prophets and John was the last of the prophets being under Aarron’s priesthood. Aarron’s priesthood was a physical priesthood that’s why it couldn’t make it past the sixth step of the tabernacle.
Only Joshua and Yahshua could bring us into the promised land which is allegorical of Heaven. Jesus represents a spiritual priesthood after the order of Melchizedek.

Only this priesthood can make it past this 6th step. This priesthood is activated by the baptism of the Holy Spirit and with fire. This is why in the Garden of Eden there was no time because the tabernacle proves it to us.

That’s if you know the tabernacle and its pattern. Without the pattern these things in the Bible couldn’t be interpreted or understood properly. The tabernacle is very valuable for this reason.

When God created the earth and the light, what do you think the light He created was?

Sorry, but the rest of your post I cannot follow.  Too many twists and turns and no point to follow.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  1,621
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  02/15/1973

1 minute ago, OneLight said:

OK, if you say that is your answer, I will accept it as so.  I disagree with your assessment of when time, as a measuring tool, began.  I see it as beginning at His creation as stated in Genesis 1.  I will add that time is not used in the same way as it is today, but nevertheless, there was time.  As for seasons, they very from year to year, but the day is constant, so that is like trying to discuss and apple by using an orange or banana as an example.  All three are fruit, but are different.

When God created the earth and the light, what do you think the light He created was?

Sorry, but the rest of your post I cannot follow.  Too many twists and turns and no point to follow.

The spiritual reality is always first and the manifestation follows. Everything was first instituted so that Jesus could fulfill it or manifest it. This is why it says he’s the author and finisher of our faith. He’s the alpha and the Omega.

Jesus which is God instituted everything or authored it through the law and the prophets. Then when he came in the flesh he fulfilled it. We understand what he fulfilled by seeing how it was instituted or began.
This is why we have the law and the prophets. Jesus says my word shall be established in the mouth of two or three witnesses. The law and the prophets are the two witnesses and Jesus confirmed what the two witnesses instituted. 
Issiah 8:20,

To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.

If there was no witnesses in the law and the prophets we would of rejected Jesus as an imposter. By the means of him setting things up this way we would have a way to believe or see those things he fulfilled.

This is like all the prophecies that were spoken of him that were fulfilled. The law was a shadow of things to come. Jesus prayer he told the disciples. Thy kingdom come thy will be done on earth as its in heaven.

The earth becomes a manifestation of what already is in the heavens. Spiritual light was created in the beginning so that it’s manifestation could come on earth as it already was and Is in heaven.

You must have the image or the reality first in order for manifestations or shadows are cast forth from that image.

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  7,885
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  3

On 5/15/2020 at 11:03 AM, Gershom_young said:

I believe there's an extrabiblical text that indicates it was Moses father-in-law who didn't want the first child circumcised, and this was part of the agreement for Moses to marry Zipporah. At the father's-in-law house, perhaps God overlooked this, but after the couple left Jethro, and Moses became responsible, God stopped overlooking. Zipporah must have had some familiarity with circumcision, because she performed one. But only on one son (and not on Moses!) which fits in with the extra-biblical account.

Do you have the scripture for this? I didn't realise Moses was introduced to Jethro as an Egyptian.

Exodus 18,19

18 Reuel their father, he asked them, “Why have you returned so early today?”

19 They answered, “An Egyptian rescued us from the shepherds. He even drew water for us and watered the flock.”

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  7,885
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  3

On 5/15/2020 at 11:44 AM, Eddy Crocker said:

I personally believe before the fall time didn’t exist. Time I believe started after the fall.

Genesis 5 King James Version (KJV)

This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him;

Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created.

And Adam lived an hundred and thirty years, and he had a son he name him Seth...

Hope that helps...

If not we have to say 135 years plus the time he spent in the Garden...

Unless 135 years from the time of his birth...not from the time of adulthood...