• Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.91
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

10 minutes ago, Mantis said:

Yeah I’m a hemp farmer.

Then you are fully aware hemp contains no substantial amounts of either THC or CBD. Hemp is virtually devoid of both these elements. If we do not remain on topic I am now leaving the thread. Thanks and have a nice day. Oh. I also have spinal degeneration and am fully aware of what crippling excruciating pain is all about as well. God bless. 

Does Hemp Oil Have THC - Hemp Seed Oil vs CBD Hemp Oil

https://greenstoneprovisions.com/does-hemp-oil-have-thc

Hemp seed oil is extracted from the seeds of the cannabis sativa plant and does not contain any THC or CBD. Touted by many as a superfood, hemp seed oil contains high levels of antioxidants, omega-3, and omega-6 fatty acids, vitamin E, calcium, magnesium, and other beneficial minerals.

What Is Industrial Hemp? (Does It Contain CBD?) | CBD School

https://www.cbdschool.com/what-is-industrial-hemp

Oct 18, 2019 · Does Industrial Hemp Contain CBD? Where marijuana can contain up to 30% THC, hemp typically contains only 0.3% or less THC. Hemp is naturally abundant in CBD, however, there is a difference between industrial hemp cultivated for commercial products and industrial hemp cultivated for CBD.

Edited by BeauJangles

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,621
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  02/15/1973

24 minutes ago, BeauJangles said:

Sure, bro. Shall we all enjoy some oleander leaf tea then? :red-neck-laughing-smiley-emoticon:

As long as the cure is not worse than the effects.

• Haha 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  180
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  0

Yeah I know what hemp is lol.  Sorry I don’t mean to derail the thread but how do you deal with the pain? You can message me if you don’t want to post here.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  43

Just now, Eddy Crocker said:

As long as the cure is not worse than the effects.

These are the expected effects. I think we both realize it. 

:deadthread:

• Haha 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  87
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,795
  • Content Per Day:  1.33
  • Days Won:  3

15 hours ago, BlessedCreator said:

On earth. Not the entirety of God's creation.

Sorry, no.

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  133
  • Content Count:  2,864
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  2

14 minutes ago, Cornelius10 said:

Pro 31:6  Give strong drink unto him that is ready to perish, and wine unto those that be of heavy hearts.
Pro 31:7  Let him drink, and forget his poverty, and remember his misery no more.

1Ti 5:23  Drink no longer water, but use a little wine for thy stomach's sake and thine often infirmities.

first beau, is speaking of getting "drunk".  Scripture teaches against getting drunk

Scripture is not saying, a person can not have alcohol, what it is teaching is “don't ingest so much, that you lose control of your senses”. Too much alcohol, does NOT sharpen your wits. Scripture teaches that things or situations are not always bad in and of themselves, but that doesn't mean we can just do things without using our heads and common sense. Just because God has not said no, does not give us free license to do whatever without giving it some serious thought first.  Anything that causes us to lose control of ourselves is NOT a good thing.  Illicit drug use, is self abuse; NOT a good thing.

11 minutes ago, Cornelius10 said:

Pro 31:6  Give strong drink unto him that is ready to perish, and wine unto those that be of heavy hearts.
Pro 31:7  Let him drink, and forget his poverty, and remember his misery no more.

1Ti 5:23  Drink no longer water, but use a little wine for thy stomach's sake and thine often infirmities.

Yes, and in Psalm 104:15 it says that wine maketh glad the heart of man. In Proverbs 23:32 it says wine stingeth like an adder . (snake) You can drink if you want to. I'm not your judge. It's neither my call or place to do so. I choose not to imbibe. And I made a promise to the Lord that my next glass of wine would be at the Marriage Supper of the Lamb. I'm sure to enjoy it then immensely. That's my personal conviction, because sometimes I drank too much. I'm sure you can you understand my point. 

• Thumbs Up 1

26 minutes ago, appy said:

first beau, is speaking of getting "drunk".  Scripture teaches against getting drunk

Yes, that is what I'm referring to. Note repost here.  

18 minutes ago, BeauJangles said:

Yes, and in Psalm 104:15 it says that wine maketh glad the heart of man. In Proverbs 23:32 it says wine stingeth like an adder . (snake) You can drink if you want to. I'm not your judge. It's neither my call or place to do so. I choose not to imbibe. And I made a promise to the Lord that my next glass of wine would be at the Marriage Supper of the Lamb. I'm sure to enjoy it then immensely. That's my personal conviction, because sometimes I drank too much. I'm sure you can you understand my point. 

Edited by BeauJangles

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,621
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  02/15/1973

30 minutes ago, BeauJangles said:

Yes, that is what I'm referring to. Note repost here.  

Jesus was called a winebibber for the fact that he ate  and drank with the publicans and sinners alike. But the context of how Jesus was drinking wine was definitely in a righteous context.

I don’t hear Jesus going and beating or abusing his disciples after having one to many. Everyone does things in a different context.

I can’t judge one mans context and use that same context on someone else that doesn’t abuse it. The law was only for the lawless. If you have or had a problem with alcohol in the past it’s probably best for you to stay away from it.

You have a liberty to drink but if that liberty brings you into bondage or causes harm to others then that’s a wrong context. Each person knows in their heart if honest what is right and wrong. Nobody has to be told.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  87
  • Content Count:  3,795
  • Content Per Day:  1.33
  • Days Won:  3

11 hours ago, BeauJangles said:

Let us not make a mistake on the genus of the botanical species. Hemp is for cloth and rope. Only. Cannabis is another subject. If interested, I have a couple of topics concerning the applicable use of CBD in Controversial Issues. Look in the archival listings. 

As a medicinal substance, i vote YES to CBD.

Its always best to go "natural" vs "pill" if possible ...to go Holistic vs pharmaceutical is keen, provided the "natural" is recognized for a LONG TIME as "safe".

Sometimes the side effects of a toxic pharmaceutical device are worst then the extant health issue, itself.

Go organic when possible, go to the gym for a healthier life, 4 certain..

When looking for the fountain of youth, you'll find it in eating more natural foods,  de-stressing, getting good sleep, drinking more filtered water, and going to the GYM.

Pick 2?   Water and Gym.

Edited by Behold
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1