• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  197
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,461
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/31/1949

Am I hearing that you are ready to close this discussion? I can do that if you are ready. I was just waiting for you two to say what you needed to say. But, I agree that it has run its course and you have probably covered as much as needs to be covered. Let me know if you are ok with this, and I'll close the discussion.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  92
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,244
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

Am I hearing that you are ready to close this discussion? I can do that if you are ready. I was just waiting for you two to say what you needed to say. But, I agree that it has run its course and you have probably covered as much as needs to be covered. Let me know if you are ok with this, and I'll close the discussion.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No, no, no, if you don't want to close it you don't have too, i was just saying that im done, because we just are going in circles, this is your thread keep it open aslong as you want to, i don't care :emot-hug:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No, no, no, if you don't want to close it you don't have too, i was just saying that im done, because we just are going in circles, this is your thread keep it open aslong as you want to, i don't care :noidea:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Is there anyone out there interested in keeping this discussion open?

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  117
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No, no, no, if you don't want to close it you don't have too, i was just saying that im done, because we just are going in circles, this is your thread keep it open aslong as you want to, i don't care :24:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree with Trinity. :24:

But I must ask- Is this the norm? I mean- what does it mean to "close the thread"? :whistling:

Will a "new topic" have to be started by someone with "additional" information on this? Perhaps with a slightly different view?

I mean, I'm just asking- because I thought these threads would just ride off into the sunset if no one else added anything else to them? :whistling:

Oh, but don't mind me, these same topics will always surface again sooner or later.

God Bless. :24:

AAH! For example, this message to one of the Churches could be construed as harmonizing evidence, when compared to another reference in the bible, that the Church IS going thru the Tribulation.

Revelation 2:10 [ESV]

Do not fear what you ARE ABOUT to suffer. Behold, the devil is about to throw some of you into prison, that you may be tested, and for ten days you will have tribulation. Be faithful unto death, and I will give you the crown of life.

Now compare that with:

Matthew 24:9 [ESV]

Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and put you to death, and you will be hated by all nations for my name's sake.

Well, anyway- that's my point.

But I doubt that there can be much more added to this thread. Besides, I think WE ALL agree, that one way or another- no one's boat will be rocked in either direction.

But it was informative..... :24:

Edited by Sirsilius

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,280
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No, no, no, if you don't want to close it you don't have too, i was just saying that im done, because we just are going in circles, this is your thread keep it open aslong as you want to, i don't care :24:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You might as well leave it open. If you don't someone else will just start another one next week and we'll have to suffer starting all over again.....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You might as well leave it open. If you don't someone else will just start another one next week and we'll have to suffer starting all over again.....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

OK :whistling:

I agree with Trinity. :24:

But I must ask- Is this the norm? I mean- what does it mean to "close the thread"? :emot-cheering: 

Will a "new topic" have to be started by someone with "additional" information on this? Perhaps with a slightly different view?

I mean, I'm just asking- because I thought these threads would just ride off into the sunset if no one else added anything else to them? :21:

Oh, but don't mind me, these same topics will always surface again sooner or later.

God Bless. :24:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, you see, I just reached this new status and I just learned that means I can close my own thread that I started if I decide it is no longer accomplishing anything useful, and since someone said they were done and I noticed that it was mainly just two people discussing back and forth, I figured that would only leave one person to discuss by himself or herself unless others wanted to join, so I thought I would just test the waters to see if I should leave it open and let it die a slow painful death or if I should cut it off, since I now have that option. I was just exercising my newly acquired authority to close my own thread if I so chose. It was an experiment. :whistling: If you want it left open, we'll leave it open as long as everyone plays nice. :24: Go for it!

I agree with Trinity. :)

But I must ask- Is this the norm? I mean- what does it mean to "close the thread"? :emot-cheering:

Edited by Sirsilius

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,280
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

and sometimes a good thread may sit dormant for a few months and a new person will come by and put their 2 cents in and take it to a new level.

I agree that there are good thoughts on both sides....... I think I am still in the middle hoping for one, but doubt that it will happen...... but not sure either way.