IGNORED

At what point should we refuse a mandatory vaccine or mark?

dad2

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.29
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

3 hours ago, dad2 said:

That is a good point. The question is whether it will be helpful to be tracked and limited and who knows what else? Then there is the issue of trusting that the vaccine and treatments will be helpful to us and not dangerous. It is not just about some fear that the actual mark of the beast might be coming soon. It is about a lack of trust in some governments and medical systems with a proven track record of evil and deceit. Yes we should obey they power and all that ..within limits. The issue is what those limits are. Or, possibly in your case if there ever could be such limits!

have peace in what i say next my friend .   i honestly do not fear the mark of the beast .   I WONT be taking it .     And when or if they chop my head off ,   I BE PRESENT WITH THE KING .  NO FEAR of man or what he can do .

No fear of virus either .     I already have What And WHO i  NEED .      JESUS .       if i live i live for him and if i die i am with HIM .     TOTAL PEACE .    now hands up ,   PRAISE TIME TO THE LORD . 

16 hours ago, Melinda12 said:

I will do as told. I believe our government will act in our best interests. The rest i leave to God. 

:13:

Now that was a mind boggler .   the GOVT will act IN THE PEOPLES BEST INTEREST .         That is so scary and i could not even laugh at it .

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  1,520
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

have peace in what i say next my friend .   i honestly do not fear the mark of the beast .   I WONT be taking it .     And when or if they chop my head off ,   I BE PRESENT WITH THE KING .  NO FEAR of man or what he can do .

No fear of virus either .     I already have What And WHO i  NEED .      JESUS .       if i live i live for him and if i die i am with HIM .     TOTAL PEACE .    now hands up ,   PRAISE TIME TO THE LORD . 

You won't take the mark but who knows if you will take a mandatory vaccine and tracking devices?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.92
  • Days Won:  3

Why can't you just leave people alone? Stop sounding like you holier than the rest of us because  You don't want to take the vaccine when it is available. Then don't take it.  But then when you do get the virus. Just make sure you stay home away from the rest of society so not to spread it.  

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, dad2 said:

You won't take the mark but who knows if you will take a mandatory vaccine and tracking devices?

There is no mandatory vaccine with a tracking device. There isn't even a vaccine at this point!  

• Thumbs Up 1

Why on earth would anyone with a thinking brain be against a covid-19 vaccination? The death count for covid-19 in the US as I type this today May 20  is at 93,806 people!  Now children are suffering horrible, deadly effects of this virus!  I just have to shake my hand and ask "what in the world is wrong with you people?  Have you given up reason for madness? "  You need to stop listing to radio talk show host filling your minds with conspiracy garbage and start listing to the scientist and medical experts.   God made certain people smarter than others so they could help us in times like this!  He has blessed these medical experts and scientist with a brain that can understand so that they can be a help to their fellow humans.  But some of you are talking like they are in a pack  with the devil working for the dark side!  I am getting to the point in my life where I am just starting to tell things they way they are and that is just what I am doing here! I guess I have said all that I need to say now. You all have a nice evening! :soapbox:

• Thumbs Up 1

38 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

There is no mandatory vaccine with a tracking device. There isn't even a vaccine at this point!  

There are tracking apps. That could easily be extended to other technology. There is no vaccine, but there are many calling for it to be mandatory when it gets here.

43 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

Why on earth would anyone with a thinking brain be against a covid-19 vaccination?

What if some people were wary because of failures of vaccines in the past and preferred to wait and see? Is that bad? Or do you require blind faith in the same medical system that kills babies by the hundreds of millions?

The death count for covid-19 in the US as I type this today May 20  is at 93,806 people! 

Try 160 plus times that death count of babies killed by the medical system! 16.4 million so far this year)

https://www.worldometers.info/abortions/

We can add, in the US alone another 1/4 million deaths a year from medical error! (another 4 times the virus death count you cite)

Then we can add another 24 to 62 thousand deaths from flu a year in the US!

Then there was, in 2016 some 37,461 people died in car accidents. Should we ban cars too?

There were 67,318 overdose deaths in the US in 2018.

https://www.cdc.gov/drugoverdose/data/statedeaths.html

Not sure why you feel that your pet cause that kills far less people than abortions for example should merit extreme measures.

Now children are suffering horrible, deadly effects of this virus! 

Over 16 million since January were killed and suffered from the medical system. Why is it we should be willing to give up freedom just for your choice of evils?

Edited by dad2

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  157
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

THE HOLY SPIRITS WILL LET YOU KNOW....THINK CAREFULLY AND CAUSTIOSLY...IN ORDER TO STOP CERTAIN PEOPLE FROM ENTERING THIER BORDERS,,,,,THE US WILL ADOPT A SOCIAL SECURITY SYSTEM DIFFERENT FROM ALL OTHERS,,,,YOU DONT HAVE THE CHIP YOU DO NOT GET INTO THE BORDER OR TERRITORY,,AS WELL FOR ALL NATIONS ,,,WHO PUSHES IT FORWARD,,,,NOT THE WLD.HEL.ORG...BUT THE ELITE,,,STRAGEDY/PLAN PHASE TWO...….PHASE ONE WAS THE VIRUS,,,OFF THE WALL IVSETIGATE ALL THOSE ELITE WHO PUT THEMSELVELS ON VIDEO,,WANTING TO DECREASE THE WORLD POPULATION,,,,FREEZE ALL ACCOUNTS OF THE ELITE..