• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

46 minutes ago, TMarcum said:

The term "a thousand years" is symbolic language used in Revelation. The same symbolic language used to represent "144 thousand", "42 months", "24 elders", "a great chain", or "a red dragon". The term "a thousand years", is symbolic language to represent the period of time of the order of the Resurrection, as described by Paul in 1 Cor. 15:23. Christ the firstfruits, afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.

I know there's lots of symbolism in the bible, but where do you draw the line?  Can you prove that the term a thousand years is symbolic?  What would it be symbolic of?  Is that only your personal interpretation, or have you got a scripture to prove it's symbolic?

Same with the 144,000?  Why such an odd number?  Why even give us a number?

and the 24 elders?  Why would we not believe that there were 24 elders around the throne when the seals were opened?

A great chain yes, symbolic of PRISON.

The Red Dragon, yes symbolic of THE DEVIL, who is called Satan, and the Serpent.

1 Cor. 15:23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.

He's only speaking of that 1st resurrection here.  That's the one to come first.  Just because he doesn't mention the 2nd resurrection here, doesn't mean it's not going to happen?  The vision of the great white throne judgement is given to John to reveal, not Paul.  It's revealed at the end.

This is the resurrection period of the MK. The first resurrection will not be until "a thousand years" is over. The period is denoted by "a thousand years". If John put the exact number there, then we would all be able to know the exact date of his 2nd coming. It is not intended for us to know the time, nor the date of his return.

Jesus said no man knows "the hour" nor "the day".  That's right.  Not even he knew it.  Daniel however gives us a big clue to work out the there-about's when a certain sign happens.. ....right down to the exact day, but cannot work out today because it has not happened yet.  You cannot date set, or know in advance, but once the Son of Perdition is given power we can pretty much count down with one hand, exactly how many years, & how many months because it's given to us in the scriptures, and those years, months and days are real and not symbolic.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  76
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

39 minutes ago, Sister said:

TMarcum

John just simply showed us what the Lord showed him.  Neither he, nor the prophets or even Jesus has to spoon feed us.  Truth is not given like that, because we have to seek.  Everybody here gives their interpretation of the scriptures.  We are all doing it, yourself included.

I have a few questions for you if you don't mind?

Why would Christ return, put Satan in prison for a thousand years and then leave his saints to wait out that thousand years before they receive their change?  Doesn't this go against all scripture?  Doesn't Christ come with his reward?

Next question;

Who will the saints be reigning over for a thousand years if it's all over at the return of Christ?

You can't take one verse out of the book of Revelation 20 and base your whole end time belief on it. In light of 15 to 20 other passages in other books of the bible that directly contradict the idea. You have a miss understanding of the passage in Revelation 20.

Satan was thrown in the pit when Christ died on the cross. "Now is the judgment of this world: now shall the prince of this world be cast out (John 12:31)." Satan is only bound to the saints. Jesus bound him from us. The saints is all he will ever be bound to, regardless of when you believe the period of the 1000 years to be.

The sinner man belongs to Satan. Jesus said the Satan is their father. But when God calls anyone to repent, Satan does not have power over the gospel of salvation to prevent a sinner of coming to Jesus. Light has power over all darkness. But those that are condemned, are condemned already because they do not believe in the Son of God (John 3:17).

But when he is loose from the pit, those whose names are not written in the book of life will worship the beast. There is no debate. The bible plainly says the beast will have power to cause "all" whose names are not written in the book of life to worship the beast (Rev 13:8 & rev 13:15). So again, being bound or being loose from the pit, Satan is not bound to the sinner man and never will be. It is when the gospel ceases to be preached is what breaks the great chain from Satan and sets him free from the pit. This is when God send them strong delusion to believe a lie that they may be damned because they receive not the love of the truth (2 Thess 2:10). Jesus is that love of the truth that they will not receive. And the beast will hate the whore and make her naked (Rev 17:16).

It is the spirit of the Holy Ghost with the gospel of salvation that binds Satan. He will be loose from the pit with the killing of the 2 witnesses, which symbolizes the end of the preaching of the gospel. When the gospel has been sent into all the earth, then the end will come.

When Jesus returns at his 2nd coming, he will have his reward with him (The New Jerusalem). We will be raised from the ground to be with the Lord forever, not just for 1000 years. The wicked will be destroyed forever at the same 2nd coming.

The saints will be raised to meet the Lord in the air and those alive and remain will be changed to meet them in the air. This happens before he destroys the wicked sinners that remain. Then the saints will all judge the wicked at the great white throne.

We are reigning with Christ from the time we are saved until the 2nd coming. When John saw thrones and those that sat upon them, he saw the power of judgement given to them. John saw the GWT getting ready to take place when he saw the thrones of Rev 20:4. This was pertaining to the end of time when the heavens fled before the face of the Lord at the GWT.

21 minutes ago, Sister said:

You cannot date set, or know in advance, but once the Son of Perdition is given power we can pretty much count down with one hand, exactly how many years, & how many months because it's given to us in the scriptures, and those years, months and days are real and not symbolic.

Then Paul plainly said the the Lord will come to gather the saints "only after the working of Satan, son of perdition. He will not come until "after". Which he will destroy wit the brightness of his coming.

Then why are you contradicting Paul with your belief?

2 Thessalonians 2
1 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,
2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.
3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

18 minutes ago, TMarcum said:

Satan was thrown in the pit when Christ died on the cross. "Now is the judgment of this world: now shall the prince of this world be cast out (John 12:31)."

The scriptures disagree with you there.  Jesus was prophesying what was about to happen.

Satan was cast out of heaven 'after' Jesus rose from the dead.

Revelation 12:5   And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.

Revelation 12:6   And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.

Revelation 12:7   And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

Revelation 12:8   And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.

Satan was kicked out of heaven.  Kicked out of his heavenly estate. 

50 minutes ago, TMarcum said:

But when he is loose from the pit, those whose names are not written in the book of life will worship the beast. There is no debate. The bible plainly says the beast will have power to cause "all" whose names are not written in the book of life to worship the beast (Rev 13:8 & rev 13:15). So again, being bound or being loose from the pit, Satan is not bound to the sinner man and never will be. It is when the gospel ceases to be preached is what breaks the great chain from Satan and sets him free from the pit.

All that is before he goes into the pit.

Revelation 20:2   And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

Revelation 20:3   And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

This is not something I can teach you.  What you are giving is your interpretation, and that's fine. I respect that.  I gave mine also.  You and I disagree, and this conversation is just going to go in circles.  We have been shown different things and I bow out of this conversation with you less pride creeps in.  All the best.

44 minutes ago, Sister said:

The scriptures disagree with you there.  Jesus was prophesying what was about to happen.

Satan was cast out of heaven 'after' Jesus rose from the dead.

Revelation 12:5   And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.

Revelation 12:6   And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.

Revelation 12:7   And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

Revelation 12:8   And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.

Satan was kicked out of heaven.  Kicked out of his heavenly estate. 

Yes, he was letting us know that he is about to be cast out.

And you are right, he was bound when he arose from the dead. It is the comforter that he sent, is the chain that bound him.

15 minutes ago, Sister said:

All that is before he goes into the pit.

Revelation 20:2   And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

Revelation 20:3   And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

This is not something I can teach you.  What you are giving is your interpretation, and that's fine. I respect that.  I gave mine also.  You and I disagree, and this conversation is just going to go in circles.  We have been shown different things and I bow out of this conversation with you less pride creeps in.  All the best.

No, that is incorrect.  You are not reading your bible thoroughly. I am trying to teach you, if you will let your guard down.

It says plainly in (Rev 17:8) that he shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world. 

So, it was "not" before he goes into the pit. It is afterward, when he is loose for a little season (Rev 20:3).

Rev 17:8 
The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and
shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast is.that was, and is not, and yet

The beast of Rev 13:12 is after the head with the deadly wound had headed, when he had power from the dragon (Satan) to kill those who did not worship him and had power to cause "all" whose names are not written in the book of life to worship him.

This was after he ascended out of the pit and was in perdition.

Rev 13
12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

22 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

The 1/3 means 1/3 of all the Jews will come u to Christ Jesus. The 70th Week can't even come to pass until Israel Repents, that is in the Prophecy. It could just mean Israel, where 6.7 million Jews live or worldwide where 15 Million Jews live. But considering that during the very end of time more Jews will probably move o Israel kinda feeling what they felt just before Hitler came to power, but this time they have a place to go, so lets say there is 10 million Jews living in Israel by that time, its 2.5-3 Million Jews that Repent, and it will be 2/3 that will not repent. 

The important portion is not the exact number, but they fact they the REPENT before the DOTL arrives. God only receives BY FAITH.....this is what people don't understand about Paul's quote "There is neither Jew nor Gentile, Greek nor....well, you get it, hes not speaking about the Jew and Gentile Church becoming ONE ENTITY, hes speaking about the fact that ALL MEN........Be they Jew or Gentile must come unto God the Father in the EXACT SAME MANNER, by Faith Alone. The Jews were CUT OFF because of Unbelief, ad will be Grafted back in via FAITH. Even id that is after the Rapture.

Gentiles who miss the Rapture can also still come to Christ BY FAITH. So, there were Jews who believed before the Rapture {Paul, Peter and many Messianic Jews} who like the Gentile Church will be Raptured. And the 1/3 who come to Christ AFTER the Rapture will be saved just like the Gentile Martyrs, BUT.... They still have to come by Faith, Jesus will not just rescue them. 

We are all TRIED when we come to Jesus by the world, by Satan, by temptation. Remember, Jesus is THEIR Messiah first, they will now accept him. 

Zechariah 12:10 And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.

Greetings Revelation Man

I finally get a chance to get back to you.

God Bless.............search and we will find. 

I like what you said here.  Amen.

My understanding is that the preaching has been going on for over two thousand years - concerning Christ.  All generations have had ample warning that a punishment is coming upon the whole world for their iniquities if they not repent.

Before that punishment comes, the invitation to know God through his Son is the only way for us to know righteousness and come out of that broad way, taking the narrow path to avoid the punishments that are coming on the world, and here-after.

There is a time, when the door to Christ will be closed.  So all those who did not want to walk in truth must receive punishment for the things they have done, because evil must be punished and dealt with.  This punishment is a vexing fire, and it is from the Lord.  Christians can be included in this punishment if they were walking in hypocrisy, having pride, and hatred for his brother, just like Cain did.  They will also be treated as a murderers because it's what's in the heart that God sees.

In this punishment, any one who has not accepted Christ and converted his heart to godliness must drink of the cup of God's wrath.  It doesn't mean that they will be all killed, but all must suffer a hard chastising. 

Revelation 2:21   And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not.

Once the door to Christ is closed, if any call out to Lord, he will not answer.  It's too late.  They must drink of that cup.  That door will not be closed forever, but re-opened when the punishments are finished.  It doesn't matter who you are, Jew, gentile, or even Christian, the same punishment goes for all who have not repented.

Revelation 15:8   And the temple was filled with smoke from the glory of God, and from his power; and no man was able to enter into the temple, till the seven plagues of the seven angels were fulfilled.

So it doesn't matter if one cries out, because he realises that he made a mistake, ....it's too late..... because when the Lord called, they didn't answer, so now when when they call, the Lord will not answer either.

Isaiah 65:12   Therefore will I number you to the sword, and ye shall all bow down to the slaughter: because when I called, ye did not answer; when I spake, ye did not hear; but did evil before mine eyes, and did choose that wherein I delighted not.

Proverbs 1:22   How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity? and the scorners delight in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge?

Proverbs 1:23   Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you.

Proverbs 1:24   Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded;

Proverbs 1:25   But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof:

Proverbs 1:26   I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;

Proverbs 1:27   When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you.

Proverbs 1:28   Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me:

Proverbs 1:29   For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the LORD:

Proverbs 1:30   They would none of my counsel: they despised all my reproof.

Proverbs 1:31   Therefore shall they eat of the fruit of their own way, and be filled with their own devices.

Proverbs 1:32   For the turning away of the simple shall slay them, and the prosperity of fools shall destroy them.

Proverbs 1:33   But whoso hearkeneth unto me shall dwell safely, and shall be quiet from fear of evil.

So you say that Israel repents.  I say yeah, but not until the punishment is finished.  No one repents whilst the temple door is closed, because the Lord will not answer.

Revelation 9:20   And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk:

Revelation 16:9   And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory.

Revelation 16:11   And blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds.

Now this prophecy in Elijah;

Malachi 4:5   Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:

Malachi 4:6   And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

How does he do this?  He is one of the two witnesses sent to give the plagues onto the world.  He will testify, even against Israel, but Revelation says NONE REPENT.  After the two witnesses are killed it says the WORLD are REJOICING.  Maybe Elijah stirred up Israel, but the door is still closed.  Only after their dead bodies are raised up will Israel realise that these two witnesses were true and of God WITHOUT A DOUBT.  Their hearts will turn that day, and NOW their prayers will be answered.  Jesus will save them from their enemies at his appearing, on the 7th trumpet. Their punishment is now over.  Anyone whether Jew or Gentile who is spared after the Coming will be given a chance to repent.  Now the door is opened 24/7, and the Lord will answer.  Now is salvation for all those who missed out before.

And my point in all this is to receive JESUS before the door is closed.  Because all must reap what they have sowed whether good or bad.  That door will not be opened again until the 7 angels have finished sounding.  What we are aiming for is to get into the first resurrection.  This is the Grand prize for the end of this era.  Depending on being a surviving remnant whether Jew or Gentile is not guaranteed as many will be wiped off this earth in those plagues, and during the great war that is to come, and at the Coming.

11 hours ago, TMarcum said:

No, that is incorrect.  You are not reading your bible thoroughly. I am trying to teach you, if you will let your guard down.

It says plainly in (Rev 17:8) that he shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world. 

So, it was "not" before he goes into the pit. It is afterward, when he is loose for a little season (Rev 20:3).

Rev 17:8 
The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and
shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast is.that was, and is not, and yet

The beast of Rev 13:12 is after the head with the deadly wound had headed, when he had power from the dragon (Satan) to kill those who did not worship him and had power to cause "all" whose names are not written in the book of life to worship him.

This was after he ascended out of the pit and was in perdition.

Rev 13
12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

TMarcum

With all due respect I cannot unlearn what I have learned.  It cannot be done.

I am familiar with the doctrine you adhere to, and it frustrates me because this doctrine does not look at reproof.  This doctrine is not built upon the solid foundation, but upon twistings of scripture suiting to fix an unbelief in the thousand years.  It wipes those thousand years away by claiming Satan has already been locked up and will be released soon, which is a lie from the devil himself.  All is dealt with by Jesus when he comes.

I hate not being able to answer you because it feels rude on my behalf.  You should be asking for proof of the thousand years with Satan locked away, and I can give you scriptures to look at from the OT which explains in more detail.  If you really care for the truth you will ask to see and search it out.  You would also answer my questions posed to you respectfully.  The only way that this can be done is to deal with one issue at a time and not produce mountains of evidence going all over the place.  If you are willing, I am willing.  I ask, you answer.  You ask I answer.  Stick to the point only.  Keep it short, and we can start again.

As for your "proof" that the beast that comes out of the bottomless pit is Satan's release from prison, ....you have misinterpreted.  I will give you two scriptures, and if you are honestly seeking truth you will consider;

Revelation 19:20   And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

now think..

Revelation 20:10   And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

What's the contradiction with your doctrine?

Just a simple answer will do.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,072
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

4 hours ago, Sister said:

So you say that Israel repents.  I say yeah, but not until the punishment is finished.  No one repents whilst the temple door is closed, because the Lord will not answer.

My spelling was horrible, eeek....

Rev. 15 is in Heaven, the likeness on earth is the Temple on earth, the Last 7 Plagues are being readied at the VERY END, Rev. 16 is the VERY END. Not 17, 18 or 19, Rev. 16 tells us that, the Angel says IT IS DONE. 

The Jews have already repented WAY BEFORE THIS. The DOTL starts in Rev. 8 with the asteroid, which is the same as Zechariah. 14:1-2. The Jews REPENT in Zechariah 12:10, 13:1-2 and 13:8-9, which comes BEFORE Zechariah 14:1-2 which is clearly the DOTL because it says so in verse 1 and 2.

4 hours ago, Sister said:

How does he do this?  He is one of the two witnesses sent to give the plagues onto the world.  He will testify, even against Israel, but Revelation says NONE REPENT.  After the two witnesses are killed it says the WORLD are REJOICING.  Maybe Elijah stirred up Israel, but the door is still closed.  Only after their dead bodies are raised up will Israel realise that these two witnesses were true and of God WITHOUT A DOUBT.  Their hearts will turn that day, and NOW their prayers will be answered.  Jesus will save them from their enemies at his appearing, on the 7th trumpet. Their punishment is now over.  Anyone whether Jew or Gentile who is spared after the Coming will be given a chance to repent.  Now the door is opened 24/7, and the Lord will answer.  Now is salvation for all those who missed out before.

Israel REPENT before the DOTL, they are the 144,000 that are seen Fleeing Judea in Rev. 7. Why do you think the angel says God has ordered the Winds {Judgments/Gods Actions} to be HELD UP until the the 144,000 are SEALED {Protected in Petra} in the heads ? It says HURT NOT the Earth, Sea nor the Trees, well this came to me like EUREKA, what hurts the Earth, Sea and Trees? The First Four Trumps !! Thus these 144,000 need protection or a HIDING PLACE that SEALS THEM OFF from these Plagues. Why does Jesus in Matt. 24;15 tell the Jews to Flee Judea when the see the AoD ? Because he knows they have repented by that time, else they never would have read Matt. 24:15 nor heard the two-witnesses preach on this/warn of this. How else would they know to flee? They would be like the other 2/3, thinking its all good. 

The 1335 = the Two-witnesses ( THIS happens first, 1335 days BEFORE the Second Coming )

The 1290 = the False Prophet ( THIS happens next, 1290 days BEFORE the Second Coming )

The 1260 = the Conquering Beast. ( THIS, happens last, 1260 days BEFORE the Second Coming )

The DOTL starts at the 1260 {Rev. 8} so you are looking for repentance during the DOTL that has already happened BEFORE the DOTL.

We see that John is told/shown the parameters of the Two-witnesses via what he MEASURES. Measure the Temple AND those that pray therein {Jews} BUT LEAVE OFF the Outer Court {The Gentiles were given an Outer Court}. So God is telling us here, that the Two-witnesses Ministry, Just like Jesus' Ministry, is to the Jews only. The Gentile Church is GONE GONE by this time, only the Gentile Martyrs {Remnant Church} are still on earth.They also probably repent AFTER the Rapture but BEFORE the DOTL. Though the bible never says you can't repent, its says they DON'T REPENT, but of course these are THEMES in the Cinematic Panoramic view, we are not going to be told about the Individual named Billy Bob who repents in Alabama, but the truth is, God will always except repentance, this is why he points out those that WILL NOT REPENT, thus meaning they cold have. But their hearts are hardened against God.

5 hours ago, Sister said:

And my point in all this is to receive JESUS before the door is closed.  Because all must reap what they have sowed whether good or bad.  That door will not be opened again until the 7 angels have finished sounding.  What we are aiming for is to get into the first resurrection.  This is the Grand prize for the end of this era.  Depending on being a surviving remnant whether Jew or Gentile is not guaranteed as many will be wiped off this earth in those plagues, and during the great war that is to come, and at the Coming.

The Door only really closes when Jesus returns, but the vast majority who are going to Repent will do so BEFORE the DOTL comes which is the Midway Point or the 1260 Event. The Book of Revelation is not close to being in Sequential Order. 

The Jews are called to repent as a Nation during the 70th week, before that God has abandoned them as a Nation for 2000 years, not as individuals, God has always excepted all men as unique individuals. But as a Nation, God saw Israel could not and would not allow FAITH in Jesus to overcome their Dogma unto the Law, thus God gave the mantle of the Gospel unto the Gentiles.............UNTIL the time of the Gentiles be come in {Rapture}.

God Bless.