• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  76
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

15 hours ago, Sister said:

TMarcum

With all due respect I cannot unlearn what I have learned.  It cannot be done.

I am familiar with the doctrine you adhere to, and it frustrates me because this doctrine does not look at reproof.  This doctrine is not built upon the solid foundation, but upon twistings of scripture suiting to fix an unbelief in the thousand years.  It wipes those thousand years away by claiming Satan has already been locked up and will be released soon, which is a lie from the devil himself.  All is dealt with by Jesus when he comes.

I hate not being able to answer you because it feels rude on my behalf.  You should be asking for proof of the thousand years with Satan locked away, and I can give you scriptures to look at from the OT which explains in more detail.  If you really care for the truth you will ask to see and search it out.  You would also answer my questions posed to you respectfully.  The only way that this can be done is to deal with one issue at a time and not produce mountains of evidence going all over the place.  If you are willing, I am willing.  I ask, you answer.  You ask I answer.  Stick to the point only.  Keep it short, and we can start again.

As for your "proof" that the beast that comes out of the bottomless pit is Satan's release from prison, ....you have misinterpreted.  I will give you two scriptures, and if you are honestly seeking truth you will consider;

Revelation 19:20   And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

now think..

Revelation 20:10   And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

What's the contradiction with your doctrine?

Just a simple answer will do.

I do not see any contradiction with these two scriptures. If you do, please enlighten me also.

Both of these are battles against the Lord. The bible clearly tells us when these battles began to form. Please read the text below. All three were together and 3 evil spirits like frogs came out of the mouths of the dragon (Satan the devil), the false profit (2nd beast with 2 horns) and the beast (with 7 heads).

Now look closely at what the text says next. For they are evil spirits, working miracles, "which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to "the battle" of "that great day" of God Almighty. Please read this one more time.

"To gather them to "the battle" of "that great day" of God Almighty.

Rev 16
13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

The 2 scriptures you gave (Rev 19 & 20) are not 1000 years apart as you suggest. They are both the same battle of the Lord with the same story being told in different view points. The earth is huge, with nearly 7 billion people. There are going to be groups all over the globe gathering to battle the Lord. Chapter 19 tells of one section the the battle. Then chapter 20 tells of another section of the battle.

But it does not change the fact that they are both one large battle and one great day of the Lord Almighty. Otherwise, the text in Rev 16:14 would have been plural and said wars or battles, and not have used the term "battle", as well as the singular term, "that great day". It would have been said, the days of the Lord.

Edited by TMarcum

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.03
  • Days Won:  5

6 hours ago, TMarcum said:

I do not see any contradiction with these two scriptures. If you do, please enlighten me also.

Both of these are battles against the Lord. The bible clearly tells us when these battles began to form. Please read the text below. All three were together and 3 evil spirits like frogs came out of the mouths of the dragon (Satan the devil), the false profit (2nd beast with 2 horns) and the beast (with 7 heads).

Revelation 19:20   And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

now think..

Revelation 20:10   And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

There is a clear distinction that there are 3 here. 

1. The beast, 2. The false Prophet & 3. The devil.

Only 2 were cast into the lake of fire at Jesus 2nd Coming.  NOT 3.  One more is going to be thrown in there to join them at a later time (the devil).

Therefore the beast that came out of the bottomless pit in Rev 17:8 is not Satan himself as you say.  The distinction between the three is made clear.

The beast that comes out of the bottomless pit is the last kingdom of Satan.  It's of Satan's plan, his idea. Hell is Satan's domain, all evil springs up from down there where there is much darkness.  Light comes from up high.

And the false prophet is a man who Satan has put in charge of his end time kingdom.  His spokesman, doing his bidding.

If you honestly want to know what happens next, just turn the page and go into chapter 20.  It will tell you what else Jesus does at his Coming;

Revelation 20:1   And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
 Revelation 20:2   And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

Revelation 20:3   And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

This is why Satan was not thrown into the lake of fire straight away at Jesus' coming, because he is not to be destroyed yet, until the thousand years is fulfilled according to the scriptures, not me.  Only then will he join the first two who were cast in there alive a thousand years earlier.

The other contradiction in your doctrine is from Rev 12.  Satan was kicked out of heaven and cast out into the EARTH, not the bottomless pit.  According to your doctrine also is that when there was war in heaven, the BEAST was kicked out of heaven?  An end time beast that didn't even exist yet?  The same beast you claim which came out of the bottomless pit in Rev 17:8 to prove your case?

• Group:  Junior Member

7 minutes ago, Sister said:

now think..

There is a clear distinction that there are 3 here. 

1. The beast, 2. The false Prophet & 3. The devil.

Only 2 were cast into the lake of fire at Jesus 2nd Coming.  NOT 3.  One more is going to be thrown in there to join them at a later time (the devil).

Therefore the beast that came out of the bottomless pit in Rev 17:8 is not Satan himself as you say.  The distinction between the three is made clear.

The beast that comes out of the bottomless pit is the last kingdom of Satan.  It's of Satan's plan, his idea. Hell is Satan's domain, all evil springs up from down there where there is much darkness.  Light comes from up high.

And the false prophet is a man who Satan has put in charge of his end time kingdom.  His spokesman, doing his bidding.

If you honestly want to know what happens next, just turn the page and go into chapter 20.  It will tell you what else Jesus does at his Coming;

Revelation 20:1   And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
 Revelation 20:2   And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

Revelation 20:3   And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

This is why Satan was not thrown into the lake of fire straight away at Jesus' coming, because he is not to be destroyed yet, until the thousand years is fulfilled according to the scriptures, not me.  Only then will he join the first two who were cast in there alive a thousand years earlier.

The other contradiction in your doctrine is from Rev 12.  Satan was kicked out of heaven and cast out into the EARTH, not the bottomless pit.  According to your doctrine also is that when there was war in heaven, the BEAST was kicked out of heaven?  An end time beast that didn't even exist yet?  The same beast you claim which came out of the bottomless pit in Rev 17:8 to prove your case?

No, all three were thrown in the lake of fire at Jesus 2nd coming. The events in both Rev 19:20 & Rev 20:10 was Jesus 2nd coming. There is no 1000 years between them.

It was already fore told their mission in Rev 16:14 "which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty." Satan was included in this trio. A spirit came out of his mouth as did the FP and the beast. They all three went forth unto kings of the earth to gather them for "the battle" of "that great day" of the Lord Almighty.

Please focus on what I am about to say. According to Rev 16:14, the kings that Satan was sent to gather for "the great day" of battle of "the great day" of the Lord, were killed in Rev 19:19. So according to what you are trying to tell me, the kings would have had to have been resurrected in Rev 20 and would have had to lived for another 1000 years in order for Satan to gather them to battle in (Rev 20:8). Does this make any sense to you? Of course not. The day of battle in Rev 19:20 is the exact same battle of Rev 20:10. There is no 1000 years in between. Your are incorrectly interpreting the verses (Rev 20:4-6).

Rev 16
13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.
15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.
16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.

Satan himself was thrown in the pit. We clearly read in Rev 13:2 where the dragon gave his power, seat, and authority. The beast of Rev 13:2 is the same beast of Rev 17:8.

The beast is not a man that can live in a pit for 1000 years. The beast is 7 kingdoms and 7 kings with kingdoms. The 10 horns (kings) that have no kingdoms. When the bible said that the beast that ascended out of the pit was not those kings being in a pit for 1000 years. King Nebuchadnezzar was one of the kings of that beast (1st head). Are you saying that he was in the pit for 1000 years? We know he was not because he died. It is ridiculous to think 7 mountains & 7 kingdoms could be put into a pit.

So no, it was not the beast that was in the pit. The dragon (Satan the devil) was in the pit. If you read in Rev 12:3, you will see that the dragon had 7 heads and 10 horns and 7 crowns. It clearly shows that these were transferred to the beast in the next chapter Rev 13:2 when the dragon gave the beast his power, seat, and authority. So when the bible says the beast that ascended out of the pit and went into perdition is when the wounded head did heal and was when the 2nd beast (false profit) rose out of the earth. The text says the beast ascended out of the pit and killed the 2 witnesses in Rev 11:7. This is the same beast that went into perdition. Satan is the one that entered into the beast and FP.

These three are a evil trinity and are not separated by a 1000 years. When Satan ascended out of the pit, this was the beast with the 7th wounded head healed ascending out of the sea and the FP which is the 8th king and of the 7th king that ascending out of the earth coming to power. These leaders were not in a pit for 1000 years.

These heads and horns are symbolic of real men who came to power. They cannot live in a pit for 1000 years. Satan is the only one that has been in existence since creation and his end will be when he is cast in the lake of fire at the 2nd coming of Jesus.

Regarding my other contradiction of my doctrine from Rev 12.  The bible plainly says that Satan was kicked out of heaven and cast out into the EARTH.

Satan was cast out of heaven when Christ rose from the tomb on the 3rd day. This is when he was cast into the bottomless pit for 1000 years. After the 1000 years is over, Satan was cast out of the pit into the earth (Rev 12:12) for a little season (Rev 20:3)

Look carefully at what the text says; the Woe is to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath. Not the heavens (or saints), it was told them to rejoice.

It is the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea are those whose names are not written in the book of life. The beast makes the whore naked. The saints overcome because they love not their lives unto death. They are killed. These are the saints that were beheaded are the saints in (Rev 13:7) & (Rev 20:4).

Rev 12:12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

31 minutes ago, TMarcum said:

No, all three were thrown in the lake of fire at Jesus 2nd coming. The events in both Rev 19:20 & Rev 20:10 was Jesus 2nd coming. There is no 1000 years between them.

I give up!

Can I get a witness?

33 minutes ago, TMarcum said:

It was already fore told their mission in Rev 16:14 "which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty." Satan was included in this trio. A spirit came out of his mouth as did the FP and the beast. They all three went forth unto kings of the earth to gather them for "the battle" of "that great day" of the Lord Almighty.

Revelation 16:13   And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

Revelation 16:14   For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

Satan is there alright.  I don't argue that.  He is just not locked up yet. ....but is going to be soon. ...When Jesus comes.  He is the mastermind of this whole plan.  He is the one who deceives the whole world.  The chief in control of all his kingdoms and the especially his last kingdom, in which it's roots came out of the bottomless pit, from Satan's idea.

Those three unclean spirits is what is in those three.  It's THEIR spirit.  It's what they are speaking - lies. 

Three are speaking. 

1. Satan is giving the orders to THE BEAST,

2. the Beast (End time Kingdom) is telling the FP what to say

3.  the FP is telling those armies to prepare for battle against the Lamb.

WHAT THE LIE IS...IS THAT THEY ARE TELLING THE EARTH THEY ARE BEING INVADED BY AN EXTRA TERRESTRIAL(S).  THEY DON'T SAY IT'S CHRIST, OR ELSE NO ONE WILL FIGHT AND THE FP CLAIMED "HE" IS GOD.  THEY SOON FIND OUT WHO THIS EXTRA TERRESTRIAL IS HOWEVER.

Satan is there, no doubt.  Doing what he does best.  Deceiving right until he is put out of the way.

All this still doesn't prove on your behalf that Satan does not get locked up for a thousand years.

53 minutes ago, TMarcum said:

Please focus on what I am about to say. According to Rev 16:14, the kings that Satan was sent to gather for "the great day" of battle of "the great day" of the Lord, were killed in Rev 19:19. So according to what you are trying to tell me, the kings would have had to have been resurrected in Rev 20 and would have had to lived for another 1000 years in order for Satan to gather them to battle in (Rev 20:8). Does this make any sense to you? Of course not. The day of battle in Rev 19:20 is the exact same battle of Rev 20:10. There is no 1000 years in between. Your are incorrectly interpreting the verses (Rev 20:4-6).

Ok I will look carefully

Revelation 16:14   For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

Revelation 19:19   And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.

Doesn't make sense what you are saying?

You are reading Revelations in chronicle order.  It doesn't go like that.

What happens inside those chapters however, is in Chronicle order.

In the book of Revelation, John got many SEPARATE VISIONS.  A sneak preview of this event, a sneak preview of another, then back to the first event but with more detail.

We are not spoon fed.  We have to seek to put it all together. ie This part belongs to this event, this other part belongs here, this one's over there. etc.  It's like a jig-saw puzzle and we have to put all the pieces together to get THE CLEAR PICTURE. (I'm not yelling, just making a point).  You have to think like a detective, and solve the puzzle, because the deeper parts of truth are a mystery and requires some labour.  It's not given to us all laid out without any work required on our behalf.

The bible is to be understood like this;

Isaiah 28:10   For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:

Slow steps.  Building up truth upon truth.  This part has to be understood, before we can understand the next part and so forth.  And if we are on the WRONG FOUNDATION, that very same WORD we read will throw us backwards into confusion;

Isaiah 28:13   But the word of the LORD was unto them precept upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little; that they might go, and fall backward, and be broken, and snared, and taken.

The word works both ways and can become a STUMBLING BLOCK.  Because Christ will not give the understanding, if we are on THE WRONG FOUNDATION.

The kings in Rev 19:19 are still alive, not killed yet, but about to be.  They are the same kings as in Rev 16:14.  It's speaking about the same event, but in two different chapters.  Put the pieces together.

TMarcum

You are going all over the place again, please slow down or your points get missed, I want to address everything but slowly.

1 hour ago, TMarcum said:

Satan himself was thrown in the pit. We clearly read in Rev 13:2 where the dragon gave his power, seat, and authority. The beast of Rev 13:2 is the same beast of Rev 17:8.

Revelation 13:2   And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

Revelation 17:8   The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

Yes, the two beasts are the same but THE BEAST is not SATAN himself.  It's his kingdom that he has fashioned.  Satan is the one that is giving power to those 10 kings.  He's right there behind them, making everything go like clockwork.  He's the father of lies don't forget, the master deceiver, showing them how to deceive also.  He's working through them.

1 hour ago, TMarcum said:

The beast is not a man that can live in a pit for 1000 years.

Of course, because the beast has never been in the pit for a thousand years. 

You said that Revelation 17:8, is when Satan is released from the bottomless pit, when his 1000 years expired. I pointed to you that the beast coming out of that pit is not Satan but the "foundation" of his kingdom.  The planning and wicked scheming part of it is what came out of the pit.  It's his plan coming out of hell.  Coming out of darkness.

The beast is 7 kingdoms and 7 kings with kingdoms.

The beast consists of 7 major kingdoms that have ruled over man.  Not with just 7 kings.  Egypt had many pharaohs, Babylon had a few kings, Medi-Persia had a few kings also, Greece had one, and Rome had many.  It's about the KINGDOMS that were ruling throughout time.

The 10 horns (kings) that have no kingdoms.

When the bible said that the beast that ascended out of the pit was not those kings being in a pit for 1000 years. King Nebuchadnezzar was one of the kings of that beast (1st head). Are you saying that he was in the pit for 1000 years? We know he was not because he died. It is ridiculous to think 7 mountains & 7 kingdoms could be put into a pit.

The 10 horns is a kingdom.  This are the LAST END TIME KINGDOM of Satan.

The kings on the head are "kingdoms" like I mentioned before.  Babylon ruled for 70 years. Neb wasn't the last king.  So each head doesn't represent just one king, but represents that kingdom that was ruling.

I am not saying that King Neb was in the pit for 1000 years, because I claim that the 1000 years is the imprisonment of Satan after the Coming.

You are twisting my words.

Of course it's ridiculous that 7 mountains and 7 kingdoms could be put into a pit.  Where did I say that? 

So no, it was not the beast that was in the pit. The dragon (Satan the devil) was in the pit. If you read in Rev 12:3, you will see that the dragon had 7 heads and 10 horns and 7 crowns. It clearly shows that these were transferred to the beast in the next chapter Rev 13:2 when the dragon gave the beast his power, seat, and authority. So when the bible says the beast that ascended out of the pit and went into perdition is when the wounded head did heal and was when the 2nd beast (false profit) rose out of the earth. The text says the beast ascended out of the pit and killed the 2 witnesses in Rev 11:7. This is the same beast that went into perdition. Satan is the one that entered into the beast and FP.

In Rev 12, when this prophecy was given during the reign of ROME, the 10 kings had no crowns yet.  Meaning their power was to come.  The 10 were not ruling then, because they were not even born.  What Rev 12 is showing us is that this DRAGON, the one that was controlling the kingdom of Rome back then, went after the man child (Jesus) during the days of that kingdom.  Hence it's giving us some history, so we can work out and follow through the meaning of that chapter.  When Satan was cast out of heaven, with his angels, he goes after the seed of Christ straight away all the way until the end. 

Note Satan was cast into the EARTH, not the bottomless pit where he can do no harm.  When he's finally cast into that pit, and "bound", with a "seal" ie the lid is locked, he cannot deceive the nations.  By you saying Satan was thrown into the pit back then for a thousand years, which is only symbolic, you are really saying that there was a time when Satan could not of deceived the nations?  THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED. The world has never been free of him, nor Christians.  It would be too easy and game over then.

These three are a evil trinity and are not separated by a 1000 years. When Satan ascended out of the pit, this was the beast with the 7th wounded head healed ascending out of the sea and the FP which is the 8th king and of the 7th king that ascending out of the earth coming to power. These leaders were not in a pit for 1000 years.

I agree, the three are there together at the same time.

Again I never said these leaders were in a pit for a 1000 years.  You are the one saying that beast was in there for a thousand years.

Regarding my other contradiction of my doctrine from Rev 12.  The bible plainly says that Satan was kicked out of heaven and cast out into the EARTH.

That's right.  He was cast into the EARTH.  You are the one saying he was cast into the Pit.

Satan was cast out of heaven when Christ rose from the tomb on the 3rd day. This is when he was cast into the bottomless pit for 1000 years. After the 1000 years is over, Satan was cast out of the pit into the earth (Rev 12:12) for a little season (Rev 20:3)

How can you be cast out of the pit into the earth?  Earth is his playground.  The pit is his prison.  You are not matching Rev 20:3 correctly,

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  774
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,949
  • Content Per Day:  3.05
  • Days Won:  1

• Group:  Junior Member

16 hours ago, Sister said:

Revelation 16:13   And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

Satan is there alright.  I don't argue that.  He is just not locked up yet. ....but is going to be soon. ...When Jesus comes.  He is the mastermind of this whole plan.  He is the one who deceives the whole world.  The chief in control of all his kingdoms and the especially his last kingdom, in which it's roots came out of the bottomless pit, from Satan's idea.

Those three unclean spirits is what is in those three.  It's THEIR spirit.  It's what they are speaking - lies. 

Three are speaking. 

1. Satan is giving the orders to THE BEAST,

2. the Beast (End time Kingdom) is telling the FP what to say

3.  the FP is telling those armies to prepare for battle against the Lamb.

WHAT THE LIE IS...IS THAT THEY ARE TELLING THE EARTH THEY ARE BEING INVADED BY AN EXTRA TERRESTRIAL(S).  THEY DON'T SAY IT'S CHRIST, OR ELSE NO ONE WILL FIGHT AND THE FP CLAIMED "HE" IS GOD.  THEY SOON FIND OUT WHO THIS EXTRA TERRESTRIAL IS HOWEVER.

Satan is there, no doubt.  Doing what he does best.  Deceiving right until he is put out of the way.

All this still doesn't prove on your behalf that Satan does not get locked up for a thousand years.

By this time, Satan had already ascended out of the bottomless pit, gave his power, seat and authority to the beast and then the beast went into perdition. The bible plainly tells us this in Rev 11:7 and Rev 17:8 that he ascended out of the bottomless pit and went into perdition.

Paul teaches the exact same thing. Please read in (2 Thess 2:1-11) When the Lords comes to gather the saints, is after the working of Satan (and not before as you are teaching), and will be destroyed by the brightness of the Lords coming.

To show how you interpret scripture:

Rev 20:3 shows Satan released from the pit after 1000 years for a short season. But wait, the Rev 20:4 shows another different 1000 year period where the saints reign with Christ. So the "TOTAL" time period from Rev 20:3 to Rev 20:4 is 2000 years? Right? Because the bible clearly said he was released for a short season in Rev 20:3 and this is written before verse 4? Correct?

Do you see how ridiculous this seems? Of course there are not 2 different 1000 year periods. No different that the battle of Rev 19:20 is a different battle of that of Rev 20:10. It is is so ridiculous to think that they are different battles. They both are the exact same battle on the exact same day. The kings that the dragon went to gather to battle in Rev 16:14 are killed in Rev 19:18.

Would you call the battle of World War I, the same battle as World War II? Then why would you call the battle of the great day of the Lord, two separate battles?

If they were different battles, the those kings the dragon went to gather would have been dead 1000 years earlier in Rev 19:18.

You don't get it, do you?

The only way that it would work, the way you would have it, there would have to be two separate periods of 1000 years. One period for the beast and another 1000 years for Satan. And you know that is not the case.